Also from The California Report:
Daily commentary from KQED listeners
- Election Roundtable: Unraveling the Nov. Ballot
- Brown's Transformation of California Prisons Largely Unnoticed in Gubernatorial Race
- No Quick Fixes For Drivers Affected By Air Bag Recall
- Was CDC Too Quick To Blame Dallas Nurses In Care Of Ebola Patient?
- Pennsylvania Manhunt Evokes Memories Of The Search For Eric Rudolph
- Line Between Islamists And ISIS Blurs In Egypt
- Turkey Is A 'High-Maintenance Ally' In Fight With ISIS
- ISIS Rakes In Millions Through Slick Black Market For Oil
- You're Enjoying Low Gas Prices, But Is It Really A Good Sign?
- Halloween-Thanksgiving-Hanukkah-Christmas-New-Year Buying Begins
- Duke Energy CEO: 'I Don't Think Of Myself As A Powerful Woman'
- New Facebook App A Throwback To Old Chatrooms
- In Silicon Valley, Paying For Access To Peace Of Mind
- Robot Bees Could Assist With Tricky Rescue Operations
- New Mandatory Quarantines May Drive Away Ebola Volunteers
- Ebola Vaccine Tester Feels A 'Real Satisfaction'
- New York City Praised For Response To New Ebola Patient
- Wanted: Wind Turbine Mechanic — Must Be Daredevil, Skilled With Hands
- What Are The Origins Of The Universe?
- Why Do We Continue To Care About Dinosaurs?