KQED TV Help
(click on the question closest to yours to reveal the answer)
- What are the recent TV schedule changes and updates?
- I missed a show ... will it be repeated?
- How do I order a video, book or related item for a program?
- How do I find a recipe or cookbook for one of the cooking shows?
- Where can I write/email specific programs?
- Where can I view specific program websites?
- Why can't I find a website for a certain program?
- I watch KQED TV over the air, what happened to my signal?
- Where can I find KQED TV's basic tune-in information?
- An extra voice is describing everything that happens on the programs. How do I make it stop?
- XYZ Program is coming through only in Spanish. How do I hear the show in English?
- Where can I find info about Heritage Month programming?
- Can I get a catalogue of all your tapes, books and other items?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
- Can KQED send me email about my favorite TV programs?
- Why don't you show my favorite programs from years ago?
- What does the QED stand for in KQED?
- Who was that guest/author? What was that book?
- I'm an independent producer - how do I work with KQED to get my show produced and/or on the air?
- What are those codes and abbreviations?
- How do I locate/email another PBS station?
- How can I send mail to PBS Headquarters?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Latino Heritage Month
KQED proudly celebrates the diversity of our community by commemorating Latino Heritage Month. During September, KQED Public TV 9 and KQED 88.5 FM schedule programs that focus on Latino themes and issues.
San Francisco Opera on KQED
Get your front row seat at one of the leading opera companies in the world! Shot in brilliant HD, the fifth season of San Francisco Opera's acclaimed series brings you four spectacular productions performed by world-class singers.