KQED TV Help
(click on the question closest to yours to reveal the answer)
- What are the recent TV schedule changes and updates?
- I missed a show ... will it be repeated?
- How do I order a video, book or related item for a program?
- How do I find a recipe or cookbook for one of the cooking shows?
- Where can I write/email specific programs?
- Where can I view specific program websites?
- Why can't I find a website for a certain program?
- I watch KQED TV over the air, what happened to my signal?
- Where can I find KQED TV's basic tune-in information?
- An extra voice is describing everything that happens on the programs. How do I make it stop?
- XYZ Program is coming through only in Spanish. How do I hear the show in English?
- Where can I find info about Heritage Month programming?
- Can I get a catalogue of all your tapes, books and other items?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
- Can KQED send me email about my favorite TV programs?
- Why don't you show my favorite programs from years ago?
- What does the QED stand for in KQED?
- Who was that guest/author? What was that book?
- I'm an independent producer - how do I work with KQED to get my show produced and/or on the air?
- What are those codes and abbreviations?
- How do I locate/email another PBS station?
- How can I send mail to PBS Headquarters?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
American Indian Heritage Month
KQED proudly celebrates the richness and diversity of the greater San Francisco Bay Area by commemorating American Indian Heritage Month in November. KQED Public TV 9 schedules a special lineup of programs, which are highlighted in a guide along with listings of community resources and local events.
Bay Area Bites Thanksgiving Menu
Bay Area Bites shares a Thanksgiving Menu with creative yet traditional recipes along with related posts to cooking guides, advice, and safety tips to have a delicious and stress-free holiday meal.