KQED TV Help
(click on the question closest to yours to reveal the answer)
- What are the recent TV schedule changes and updates?
- I missed a show ... will it be repeated?
- How do I order a video, book or related item for a program?
- How do I find a recipe or cookbook for one of the cooking shows?
- Where can I write/email specific programs?
- Where can I view specific program websites?
- Why can't I find a website for a certain program?
- I watch KQED TV over the air, what happened to my signal?
- Where can I find KQED TV's basic tune-in information?
- An extra voice is describing everything that happens on the programs. How do I make it stop?
- XYZ Program is coming through only in Spanish. How do I hear the show in English?
- Where can I find info about Heritage Month programming?
- Can I get a catalogue of all your tapes, books and other items?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
- Can KQED send me email about my favorite TV programs?
- Why don't you show my favorite programs from years ago?
- What does the QED stand for in KQED?
- Who was that guest/author? What was that book?
- I'm an independent producer - how do I work with KQED to get my show produced and/or on the air?
- What are those codes and abbreviations?
- How do I locate/email another PBS station?
- How can I send mail to PBS Headquarters?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Disability Culture Month
Each October, KQED hosts a Celebration of Disability Culture, airing special programs that explore the complex web of experiences and issues faced by people with disabilities.
California Election Watch 2014: The Voter Guide
Don't have time to sort out all the statewide propositions and races for the upcoming November 5 election? Get help from KQED's Voter Guide!