KQED TV Help
- What are the recent TV schedule changes and updates?
- I missed a show ... will it be repeated?
- How do I order a video, book or related item for a program?
- How do I find a recipe or cookbook for one of the cooking shows?
- Where can I write/email specific programs?
- Where can I view specific program Web sites?
- Why can't I find a Web site for a certain program?
- I watch KQED TV over the air, what happened to my signal?
- Can KQED send me email about my favorite TV programs?
- Where can I find info about KQED's digital channels?
- Where can I find KQED TV's basic tune-in information?
- Can I get a catalogue of all your tapes, books and other items?
- An extra voice is describing everything that happens on the programs. How do I make it stop?
- XYZ Program is coming through only in Spanish. How do I hear the show in English?
- What was that music?
- Why is the background music so loud in some of your programs? It's often louder than the actors speaking.
- Who was that guest/author? What was that book?
- Why don't you show my favorite programs from years ago?
- What does the QED stand for in KQED?
- I'm an independent producer - how do I work with KQED to get my show produced and/or on the air?
- What are those codes and abbreviations?
- Where can I find info about Heritage Month programming?
- How do I locate/email another PBS station?
- How can I send mail to PBS Headquarters?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business.
KQED Celebrates the Holidays
Find holiday-related KQED television and radio programming, events, gift ideas, recipes, and other Web-exclusive goodies.