Truly CA: Our State, Our Stories
Truly CA is KQED's showcase for independently-produced documentaries representing the rich spirit of California. This Emmy Award-winning series brings audiences original and fascinating stories that boast high production value and reflect the diversity and maverick spirit found in all corners of the state.
Child of Giants: My Journey with Maynard Dixon & Dorothea Lange (#703H) Duration: 1:29:10 STEREO TVG
The sons of photographer Dorothea Lange and painter Maynard Dixon struggle to find their own paths through life from under the shadows of their formidable parents.
- KQED 9: Fri, May 12, 2017 -- 8:00pm Remind me
- KQED 9: Sat, May 13, 2017 -- 2:00am Remind me
- KQED Life: Thu, May 18, 2017 -- 10:00pm Remind me
- KQED Life: Fri, May 19, 2017 -- 4:00am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Sat, May 20, 2017 -- 7:00am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Sun, May 21, 2017 -- 10:00pm Remind me
- KQED Plus: Mon, May 22, 2017 -- 4:00am Remind me
Fred Lyon - Living Through The Lens (#1005H) Duration: 54:11 STEREO TVG
An intimate expose of one of America's leading photographers that takes the viewer inside Fred Lyon's world and showcases his best known photos of the streets of San Francisco.