Based on the best-selling Curious George books by Margret and H. A. Rey, and narrated by Emmy award-winning actor William H. Macy, this series expands George's world to include a host of colorful new characters and original locales, while maintaining the charm of the beloved books. Each episode includes two animated stories followed by short live-action pieces showing real kids who are investigating the ideas that George introduces in his stories. The series aims to inspire kids to explore science, math and engineering in the world around them.
Curious George Sees Stars/Curious George Gets A Trophy (#116) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Curious George Sees Stars - George is determined to count all the stars in the sky but he just can't stay awake long enough to finish. And when he goes back to the city it's even more difficult-the stars have disappeared! Will George be able to come up with a system to keep track of his count? And exactly where do all the stars go when George goes to the city?
* Curious George Gets a Trophy - As a reward for helping him wash dishes at the restaurant, Chef Pisghetti gives George an ice cream sculpture in the shape of Gnocchi the cat. George really wants to show The Man with the Yellow Hat his new trophy, but the ice cream keeps melting! After a few melted dishes, George learns a whole lot about what happens to ice cream outside of the freezer.
- KQED 9: Mon, Apr 24, 2017 -- 8:30am
The Truth About George Burgers/Curious George in the Dark (#119) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Truth About George Burgers: George accidentally loses a batch of Chef Pisghetti's newest creation: Giardino Burgers. And they need to be delivered to the Fireman's Picnic right away. Can George save the day by re-creating the Chef's recipe?
* Curious George in the Dark: Most of the time,George isn't afraid of the dark, but when he explores a mysterious cave, he decides that sometimes the dark can be a little scary. It doesn't get any better when a thunderstorm knocks the power out and the country house is in the dark. But with the help of his trusty flashlight, George conquers his fears and even shows Jumpy how to have some fun with shadows.
The Clean, Perfect Yellow Hat/Bee Is for Bear (#120) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Clean, Perfect Yellow Hat -The yellow hat comes back from the dry cleaners so beautiful and clean that George can't help wanting to show it off to Compass the pigeon. But a little wind and an errant branch create a hole that needs to be fixed before The Man with the Yellow Hat comes home and finds it.
* Bee is for Bear - While exploring the country, George meets up with a baby bear and a stinging bee. No one believes that George has seen a bear, but they do try to help George learn more about bees. It takes a helping hand from the baby bear to save the bunnies from the bees and to prove to everyone that George knows a bear when he sees one.
- KQED 9: Wed, Apr 26, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Candy Counter/Curious George, Rescue Monkey (#118) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Candy Counter: Eating candy is easy, but counting and sorting it is much more difficult! George quickly learns this when he agrees to watch Cayley's candy counter for an afternoon. While trying to stack the chocolates into different shapes, they all fall over, and George can't remember which candy is what! With help from a few customers, and a little sampling, George discovers how to sort the candies by color and shape.
* Curious George, Rescue Monkey: George is inspired to become a volunteer with the fire department when they help him get his foot unstuck from a chair. He spends the day with Andie, Stig and Stew of Rescue Squad 86 and has fun trying out all the special fire fighting tools. But when Compass gets trapped at the museum, a little monkey ends up being the best tool for the job.
- KQED 9: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Surprise Quints/Muddy Monkey (#121) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Surprise Quints: It's Mr. Quint's birthday and everyone is helping with preparations for a surprise party. But Mr. Quint comes home early from his fishing trip so George is assigned the job of keeping him busy until it's time for the party. The job gets even more complicated when four of Mr. Quint's siblings arrive and they are all having the same birthday - could they be quintuplets? And can you keep five Quints happy with only twelve fish crackers to eat?
*Muddy Monkey: The Man with the Yellow Hat just can't figure out why George refuses to take a bath. What he doesn't realize is that George has lost his favorite bath toy, Sproingy the Frog. And until George finds Sproingy, all the shower games, car washes, and dog washes aren't going to do a bit of good. Unless of course, the dog being washed happens to be playing with a very special bubble making frog.
- KQED 9: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Personal Trainer/Sprout Outing (#401H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Personal Trainer - Professor Wiseman has generous sponsors for an exciting expedition if she completes a fund-raising footrace. But her first practice run is a disaster and she's about to give up until George volunteers to help her train. He's a great runner, so this should be easy, right? Not so! The first day of training leaves Professor Wiseman exhausted, thirsty and bored. George learns there is a lot to training as he becomes expert on stretching, keeping hydrated, and pacing yourself. But can he transfer all this to Professor Wiseman and find that secret ingredient that will keep her motivated to stay the course and finish the race?
* Sprout Outing - George has just been made an Honorary Junior Sprout of Country County and is thrilled to be on his first trip with the troop, especially since the Man with the Yellow Hat is the new Sprout Master. The plan is for a nice, relaxed vegetation exploration at the Incredible Edible Arboretum, but things don't go as planned! First, the troop gets lost following Assistant Sprout Master Bill's directions, then George gets separated from the rest and discovers a man sawing branches off a tree. That's in violation of Sprout's rules, and George decides he needs to be stopped! Will George be able to prevent this man from harming more trees and earn his Sprout stripes along the way?
- KQED 9: Mon, May 1, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
The Big Picture/Juicy George (#402H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Big Picture - George loves imitating the Cerulean Warbler's distinct chirp and is aghast when the Man with the Yellow Hat tells him that his favorite bird is on the endangered species list. Not to worry, the Man just wrote a book to make people aware that the bird needs assistance. But unfortunately, stores don't want to carry the book because, at 1,400 pages, it looks like a boring scientific tome. Fortunately, George runs into Steve who has lots of idea for promoting his lemonade stand. This prompts George to come up with an idea of his own -- paint an empty billboard with a razzle-dazzle picture to help promote the book. Easier said than done and even when done, will it help sell the book and spread the bird word?
* Juicy George - George has never seen a farmer's market before and finding one on his doorstep is just about the best thing ever -- until he drinks Juicy Jay's special blended juice and then that's the best thing ever! When the farmer's market leaves and there's no more juice, the Man with the Yellow Hat and George decide they need their own juicer. As they start to unpack their new purchase, the Man gets called away. A smart monkey can figure out a juicer on his own and recreate the special juice, right? It's certainly not as easy as it seems and certainly not a mess-free process! Although he has a few missteps (amazing how mushed vegetables can fly all the way to the ceiling), George masters the juicer. But will he be able to make the juice he and the Man think is the best ever?
Girl Meets Monkey/Curious George Ramps It Up (#403H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Girl Meets Monkey - George opens the chicken coop at the Renkins' farm and finds - wait -- a little girl?! Mrs. Renkins introduces George to Allie, her 5-year-old granddaughter who's spending her summer in the country. Allie is thrilled to meet George and practically runs out of breath asking him a million questions. She wants to know what it's like to be a monkey, and George spends an entire day showing her, which includes climbing high in a tree to see where Jumpy squirrel lives. When George climbs down the tree though, he finds that Allie is afraid to follow him. Not that Allie minds being stuck in the tree...she speaks squirrel, you know. Still, George knows girls can't live in trees. He needs to bring out Allie's inner monkey and get her down from the tree!
* Curious George Ramps It Up - Hundley takes it upon himself to return the toy a baby dropped in his lobby. But when George sees Hundley racing down the street with the toy in his mouth, George thinks he wants to play, and this delays Hundley. Hundley is not happy to see the baby drive off in a bus sans toy and is even more upset when Gnocchi, who wants in on the fun, grabs the toy and disappears through Pisghetti's basement window. George and Hundley follow Gnocchi into the basement, only to have the door lock behind them. Uh-oh. George and Gnocchi can climb up and out the window, but Hundley can't. George comes to the rescue by constructing a ramp leading to the window that even the littlest Daschund legs can climb. Now they just need to figure out where that baby went.
- KQED 9: Wed, May 3, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
The Inside Story/A Monkey, A Plan, A Canal (#404H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Inside Story - George doesn't feel so well. He's sneezing and can't taste Chef Pisghetti's sauce. He learns that he has a germ inside that's given him a cold. George wishes he could make the germ go away so he could feel better. Gnocchi curls up with George and they both go to sleep. In his dream, George wakes up inside himself, with Gnocchi at his side. They are facing that pesky germ - the bluesy, singing Toots and his Germettes, who have set up camp inside George. George wants them to leave, but they are having a wonderful time and never want to go! George and Gnocchi chase Toots through George's body (nose, stomach and lungs) in an effort to evict him. Will they succeed? And if so, how?
* A Monkey, A Plan, A Canal - Oh no! George and Allie find that a dry spell has lowered the water level of Lake Wanasink Lake and one of their fish friends got trapped in a small pond away from it's family! What's a monkey and girl to do? Trying to put the fish in a pail to carry it over doesn't work. George decides to dig a canal between the lake and the little pond. This would work except that the small pond is downhill from the lake and fish can't swim up hill. With some help from Bill, George realizes his canal needs a lock. Even though this is big work for a little monkey, George is up to it! Once George figures out how to build it, will the fish use it and swim back to his family?
- KQED 9: Thu, May 4, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Guest Monkey/Charkie Goes to School (#405H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Guest Monkey - George is almost as excited as Allie on her first day of school, but is ecstatic when she invites him to school the next day as a special guest monkey! He soon learns, though, that kindergarten has a lot of special rules that he's not used to - like not climbing on the furniture or standing in the sand table. Will George get extra credit for trying to follow the rules, or will his effort create one big mess?
* Charkie Goes to School - Charkie's building has a new rule - all dogs must have a good-behavior diploma from obedience school. After seeing Charkie struggle with the obstacle course, George recruits the academy's top alumni, Hundley, to help prepare Charkie for the final exam. Can George and Hundley figure out a way to get Charkie to cross the finish line amid all the distractions?
- KQED 9: Fri, May 5, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
George and Marco Sound It Out/A Monkey's Duckling (#501H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* George and Marco Sound It Out - Nothing can stop George from listening to his favorite band, Lobos de Plata, a Latin band that plays in Endless Park. So when the bandstand is taken down, George goes on a mission with his friend and band-member, 8 year-old Marco, to find a perfect place for the band to play. After a day of checking the acoustics at Pisghetti's, the zoo, and George's lobby, their last hope is the museum. Will it have a room that is quiet, won't produce echoes, and is large enough for an entire band?
* A Monkey's Duckling - George is so anxious for Dumpling Duck's eggs to hatch that he takes over as chief egg-sitter when Dumpling takes a break. When the first duckling emerges and sees George, he thinks the monkey is his mama! As George shows his doting protege the differences between a monkey and a duck, can he convince the duckling that birds of a feather should flock together?
- KQED 9: Mon, May 8, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Downhill Racer/Book Monkey (#502H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Downhill Racer - When George hears about the annual soapbox derby, he enlists Allie to help him make the coolest car a monkey could drive. But even with the help of Bill's instruction manual, building a car takes a lot of work and car parts sure are hard to find. Will their car made out of wagon wheels, a kayak, and brakes from a buggy race past the finish line or are they on a crash course?
* Book Monkey - George loves books and helping others, so volunteering to help the librarian is a no-brainer! But when she is called away, George may have volunteered for a bigger job than he expected. He does his best to reshelf books, but when people can't find what they're looking for, he starts over from scratch. After he sorts by the color, then size, then subject, how will the exhausted little monkey react when the librarian tells him that books are also sorted alphabetically?
George's Super Subway Adventure/Well Done, George (#503H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* George's Super Subway Adventure - The Man with the Yellow Hat has two surprises for George today: They're going to the zoo and they're riding the subway! George is so excited to see his first underground train that he hops right on, leaving the Man behind at the subway terminal. After comical mishaps where the two barely miss meeting up and some fun stops along the way, George figures out how to take the train all the way to the zoo, where he patiently waits for his friend to catch up.
* Well Done, George - A certain muddy monkey needs a bath, but there's no water coming out of the faucet. George and the Man with the Yellow Hat find a broken water pump in their well and head back to the city so George can take that much needed bath. This time when the water stops flowing from the faucet, George takes matters into his own paws and uses his newly acquired knowledge to build a well in their front yard. But can he build a pump to get the water from the ground into his fifth floor bathtub?
- KQED 9: Wed, May 10, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Trader George/One in a Million Chameleon (#504H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Trader George - George has a new hobby - collecting interestingly shaped sticks with his squeaky, rolling cart. When he encounters Allie selling fresh apple cider, he trades his cart for a gallon, but later regrets his decision. He offers to trade a jar of sauerkraut to Allie in return for the cart, but Allie already traded it to Vicki. Can George find the perfect trade for Vicki or is his cart gone forever?
* One in a Million Chameleon - George could stay busy for hours watching Jade the chameleon--not only does she change colors, but she also has the world's fastest tongue. But when Jade escapes after George accidentally leaves her cage door open, he follows her trail right out the front door! George enlists Hundley's help, but will they be able to find a color-changing chameleon in the big city?
- KQED 9: Thu, May 11, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Mother's Day Surprise/Jungle Gym (#510H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Mother's Day Surprise - It's Mother's Day and Marco wants to surprise his mami with a party! George is excited to help Marco make a pinata and other festive decorations while Cecilia and the Man with the Yellow Hat prepare some of Maritza's favorite food. But when they see her arriving early, will the crew be able to pull it together in time to make this one mother's day she'll never forget?
* Jungle Gym - George, Allie, and Bill really flip for flips when they join a gymnastics class and then flip-out when they realize the class is only once a week! But George has an idea-build their own backyard gym so they can practice every day. Will an inventive monkey, a determined little girl, and a can-do boy be able to carry it off and impress their teacher at the next class?
- KQED 9: Fri, May 12, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Monkey Size Me/Metal Detective (#505H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Monkey Size Me - It's hard being a little monkey in a big world. George tries to throw the Man with the Yellow Hat the perfect surprise party, but he orders a cake too big to fit in the freezer and he's too short to hang the decorations from the ceiling. George fantasizes about a life where everything is monkey-sized...where he could drive a monkey-sized car, order a monkey-sized cake, and even wear a monkey-sized yellow hat! But how would a monkey-sized party effect his regular sized guests?
* Metal Detective - There's no better way to spend a sunny afternoon than playing with your favorite robot on the beach. But when a sudden rainstorm has George and the Man with the Yellow Hat running for shelter, George is upset to learn that he left his robot resting in the sand. With Professor Wiseman's help, George makes a homemade metal detector to help him find his buried metal friend. Can a monkey rescue a robot using an alarm clock, tape, and a calculator?
- KQED 9: Mon, May 15, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
George-O-Matic/Curious George, Sheep Herder (#507H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* George-O-Matic - George is entranced by the museum's newest addition: a vending machine full of levers, wheels, springs, and healthy snacks! So when George is put in charge of making the dessert for an important dinner party, he can think of nothing better than creating his own dessert dispensing vending machine - the George-O-Matic. One tiny design flaw: George asks Gnocci the cat to motor the machine, causing it to go into overdrive.
* Curious George, Sheep Herder - George buys a cool new scarf at the Country Fair, but with one tug on a loose strand of wool, the entire scarf unravels! While searching for sheep that will give him some wool for another scarf, George accidentally whistles, which sends Bo the sheepdog and his flock of sheep on a wild adventure through the country. Can George whistle his way out of this mess or will his baaaaaad day turn even worse?
Go West, Young Monkey/Meet The New Neighbors (#508H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Go West, Young Monkey - The Doorman gets a special delivery - a Western Town to add to his amazing train set. He lets George, Steve, and Betsy assemble it, but they lose the final railroad pin that holds it all together! After helping them search, an exhausted Hundley dozes off and dreams that he's the deputy of an old West town where a stranger (George) loses the ceremonial pin that links the new railroad tracks. Can Deputy Hundley find the pin and save the day? < br />* Meet the New Neighbors - George ventures into the new neighborhood Vietnamese grocery store to buy carrots, cucumbers, and apples. He has a hard time finding the items on his list, so George buys the closest fruits and vegetables he can find: phat thu, mang cau ta, and kho qua. But the ingredients don't work in the Man with the Yellow Hat's recipes. Not wanting to take any more chances, George revisits the store, only this time he brings takeout and the storeowners back with him!
- KQED 9: Wed, May 17, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
George's Home Run/Monkey On Ice (#506H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* George's Home Run - While Marco tries to hit his first Little League home run, George gets to play scorekeeper. Unfortunately, he can't remember the order of the numbers, so he isn't getting it quite right.Marco helps out by using a catchy song to teach George how to count from 1-10 and then George returns the favor by agreeing to be a pinch runner for an injured Marco. Can a speedy little monkey run the bases fast enough for Marco to get his first home run?
* Monkey on Ice - Bill wants to earn another Junior Sprout badge by constructing and sleeping in an igloo, inspiring George to build his own. Only George wants his igloo to have windows and be big enough to fit his friends and furniture--not small and cozy like Bill's. When George's huge ice house leaves him freezing cold, he decides to build one in a much warmer location--inside the country house.
- KQED 9: Thu, May 18, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Follow That Boat/Windmill Monkey (#509H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Follow That Boat - Steve needs an A to pass his history class and his model papyrus boat is sure to make the grade. George helps him test the boat in Endless Park's pond, but a sudden rainstorm sweeps it down the sewer grate! While searching for the boat, Steve and George learn that debris from the street ends up in the ocean. Will they ever find Steve's little boat in the big ocean or will he be taking history again next year? Educational Objective: To recognize that waste needs to be disposed of properly to prevent unnecessary harm to the environment. To learn about a manmade system designed to reduce man's impact on the environment by working to maintain a clean and healthy environment.
* Windmill Monkey - George proudly finishes planting his rooftop garden when he turns around to find that Compass and his friends have eaten all the seeds. The scarecrow overlooking the garden didn't scare them at all! While buying more seeds, George spots a windmill and learns how the wind can power just about anything. The inspired monkey sets out to create the world's first wind powered scarecrow in hopes that will keep his seeds safe. But some things are more easily planned than done! Educational Objective: To recognize wind as an alternative and renewable source of energy capable of doing work.
- KQED 9: Fri, May 19, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
School of Dance/Curious George Sounds Off (#601H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* School of Dance - Little monkeys love to dance, which is why George can't wait for Allie's dance party. When Bill announces he's leaving town because he doesn't know how to dance the box step, George creates a footsteps dance step map to help. But you can't take a dance map to a party! How will Bill keep from stepping on toes without one?
* Curious George Sounds Off - Chef Pisghetti is distraught: his chickens won't lay any eggs! After spending a night in the chicken coop, George discovers that the chickens aren't sleeping and are too tired to lay eggs. The noisy alley is the culprit. Will George's efforts to soundproof the chicken coop with recycled materials pay off with egg-cellent results?
- KQED 9: Mon, May 22, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
George Buys A Kite/Train of Light (#602H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Curious George Buys a Kite - After a gust of wind destroys their kite,George and Bill are determined to buy the Ultimate Kite on display at Ada & Luke's country store. Luckily, Bill & George's Excellent Job Service finds enough work to keep their weekend schedule filled with money making chores--until rain prevents the duo from completing their outdoor tasks. Can their precise schedule be rearranged to do the inside chores while it's raining and complete the outdoor tasks when it's sunny or will Bill and George's Excellent Job Service go out of business?
* Train of Light - During a trip to Mabel's Department Store, George helps wrap presents, watches himself on TV, rides the escalator, and becomes fascinated by a lamp that casts a shadow of a moving train onto the wall. When George tries to leave the store, the door is locked and the lights shut off. George is trapped inside, so he gets to work creating his own signature lampshade that he hopes will grab the attention of the Man with the Yellow Hat. Will George's plan work or will George be spending the night in the store?
- KQED 9: Tue, May 23, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Auctioneer George/Sock Monkey Opera (#603H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Auctioneer George - George has one dollar to buy anything he wants at the Annual Corn Roast and Attic Auction, and he sets his sights on a pair of red elephant mittens. When the Man with the Yellow Hat leaves George alone, he bids...and bids...and wins! Only, he didn't realize how bidding works, and now he owes $100. While George tries to re-auction the mittens himself, Marco searches the city for the only person unique enough to pay $101 for red elephant mittens - Mr. Glass!
* Sock Monkey Opera - When Betsy gets the chicken pox and can't see her favorite opera, Hansel & Gretel, she sends George in her place. George loves the opera so much, he decides to cheer up Betsy by performing for his itchy friend. But how can one little monkey sing, dance, and act for an entire cast of characters?
- KQED 9: Wed, May 24, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
George and the Giant Thumb/Shutter Monkey (#604H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* George and the Giant Thumb - A bored George and Allie decide to make a ginormous sculpture of Bill's sprained thumb. The duo quickly run out of clay and turn to less conventional art supplies. Peanut butter proves too sticky and shaving cream too drippy, so George and Allie use mud to finish their masterpiece. But will Bill give their art a thumbs up?
* Shutter Monkey - Betsy's "Out of Sight Shapes" entry for the photo contest is sure to win first prize--that is until George and Steve accidentally ruin her pictures. With some help from Steve, George runs around town trying to re-shoot the photographs. But finding the hidden shapes in things is hard for a little monkey! Can George snap 4 pictures of 4 shapes by 4:00 - or are Betsy's prize-winning photos out of sight for good?
- KQED 9: Thu, May 25, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Hamster Cam/The Great Monkey Detective (#605H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Hamster Cam - Steve's pet hamster, Hogie, is on the loose in the city streets with nothing but a small video camera tied to his back. George helps Steve track his whereabouts using clues from the hamster cam and his best monkeyish map-reading skills. But can a monkey with a map keep up with a hamster on the run?
* The Great Monkey Detective - It's mystery movie night at Chef Pisghetti's restaurant. But the big mystery really begins when Chef Pisghetti's cookbook suddenly vanishes! A fan of Detective Basil Know-it-All, George understands that clues are the key to solving a mystery. Will George be able to crack the case of the missing cookbook or will this mystery remain unsolved?
- KQED 9: Fri, May 26, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Curious George Takes A Vacation/Curious George and the One That Got Away (#122) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Curious George Takes a Vacation: The Man with the Yellow Hat and George are off to the airport to start their vacation. When they get there, they discover that all the flights are delayed, and there's a long wait ahead. But with sliding doors, moving sidewalks, luggage carousels and beeping carts, George decides that the airport is a great place to spend his whole vacation.
* Curious George and the One That Got Away:George and Mr. Quint discover a fresh water eel in the waters of Lake Wanasink Lake. When Bill finds out, he proposes a contest to see who can catch it first. George has no fishing pole so he makes one from things he finds around the house. He's determined to catch the eel so he can set it free.
- KQED 9: Mon, May 29, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Ski Monkey/George The Grocer (#123) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Ski Monkey - When a blizzard covers the country house with a foot of snow, George can't wait to get outside to play. But he soon learns that such deep snow isn't easy for a monkey to play in, until he learns how much fun it can be to ski, snowshoe and sled.
* George the Grocer - George really wants the toy oven he sees in the window at the toy store, but first, he has to find a job to earn money to buy it. Since neither Chef Pisghetti nor Mr. Glass need help,George decides to go to work at the Grocery Store. While George is pretty proud of the job he does helping customers, the grocer is pretty confused about who is causing such chaos in the aisles.
- KQED 9: Tue, May 30, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Keep Out Cows/Curious George and the Missing Piece (#124) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Keep Out Cows: George loves Leslie the cow but do she and her friends have to keep eating all those beautiful wildflowers that he wants to show The Man with the Yellow Hat? George works against time and the cows' appetites to come up with a wall strong enough to save the flowers.
* Curious George and the Missing Piece: When George discovers a bone buried in the ground, he's convinced it's got to be part of a dinosaur skeleton-but which one? When none of the dinosaurs in the museum are missing a piece, George uses his best scientific sleuthing skills to match the bone to the animal. Is the bone from a completely new kind of animal? And why is Charkie always chasing after him to steal that bone away?
- KQED 9: Wed, May 31, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me