Based on the best-selling Curious George books by Margret and H. A. Rey, and narrated by Emmy award-winning actor William H. Macy, this series expands George's world to include a host of colorful new characters and original locales, while maintaining the charm of the beloved books. Each episode includes two animated stories followed by short live-action pieces showing real kids who are investigating the ideas that George introduces in his stories. The series aims to inspire kids to explore science, math and engineering in the world around them.
Scaredy Dog/Say Goodnight, George (#212) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Scaredy Dog: Its time to store away some of George's toys in the basement, so George and Hundley venture into the deep downstairs -only to find themselves being scared off by a Big Creepy Noise they keep hearing. Where is it coming from? Could it be an evil robot... or a monster with a blender?! When even the Man and the Doorman get spooked, George and Hundley decide to be brave and use George's toy tape recorder and microphone to try and locate and de-code the sound. Will the terrified twosome ever find the source... or will the Noise find them first? * Say Goodnight, George: George is out playing ball when the Man with the Yellow Hat calls him in for bedtime. But who can sleep when the sun is still out? The Man explains that in spring there's more daylight, so it's lighter at bedtime. And when he shows George how to set a clock, George likes this idea so much he takes time into his own hands and changes the clocks to accommodate his monkey play schedule. But now the Man is always late to his appointments to meet Mr. Ruffweek, the blimp owner - and if George doesn't set time straight again the two may miss a fun opportunity of a lifetime.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Jun 26, 2016 -- 7:00am
Curious George, Spy Monkey/Castle Keep (#214) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Curious George, Spy Monkey: Nothing is more fun for George than reading his spy book "Double-Oh Doggy." Unless of course he can become a real Double-Oh Monkey! George goes undercover and follows the Man with the Yellow Hat, trying to solve the mystery of what surprise the Man is going to buy for George. But in order to stay completely hidden George needs proper spy gear like "Double-Oh Doggy. " So using recycled materials from home, George builds his very own periscope. George can now stay hidden from the Man as he trails him around town - but will the ever eager Charkie blow his cover? * Castle Keep: While George practices his golf swing, Bill shows him how a little leverage can send the ball high in the air - much to the dislike of Jumpy Squirrel in the tree! So when George and the Man with the Yellow Hat visit Uncle Tam in Scotland, George is very happy to be able to practice his swing at the Castle Golf Course. But then a pesky squirrel steals his ball and runs off, and George is sent on a wild chase throughout the castle. Luckily, he remembers the principle of leverage, and he's able to pry open windows, pull book cases, spin wheels to lower a bridge and ultimately accomplish the perfect swing not only to retrieve his ball, but to uncover a special family document that will keep the castle in the family's possession.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Jun 26, 2016 -- 12:30pm
Curious George, Sea Monkey/Old McGeorgie Had a Farm (#219) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Curious George, Sea Monkey - George and the Man with the Yellow Hat are overjoyed when Professors Wiseman, Einstein and Pizza invite them onto a submarine trip to retrieve a small weather satellite that crashed from space. Their first underwater adventure! Along the ocean floor, George and the crew locate the satellite - but a gigantic coral reef stands in the way of its recovery and the only way to get to it is through a tiny tunnel traversable only by a certain monkey. So, clad in a scuba outfit equipped with a camera and microphone, George investigates the wild, world of life in a limestone coral reef. George is thrilled with all the colorful sights and sea-life and even makes a few fishy pals - but will the school of small coral sharks he encounters be as friendly?
* Old McGeorgie Had a Farm: Oscar, the Renkin's prize pig, is in the State Finals but a disappointed Mr. Renkins is too busy with the farm to attend the big fair. Enter George and the Man with the Yellow Hat who volunteer to take over his work and save the day! All they have to remember is to collect exactly one gallon of milk from Leslie the cow and divide that gallon into four one-quart bottles, gather a dozen eggs for each carton, and keep track of exactly 6 hens, 8 chicks and 1 rooster. Cinchy! Except that George forgets the most important thing of all - the correct side on which to milk the cow. So a spooked Leslie starts a chain of chaos that has George and the Man scrambling to track down all their charges and stop bedlam in the barnyard.
Amazing Maze Race/The Color of Monkey (#305) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Amazing Maze Race - George is an expert at navigating the maze on the placemat at the Y-Go-By Diner, but his skills are put to the ultimate test when the Man with the Yellow Hat takes him to the Annual Amazing Maze Race at Renkins Farm. The Man and George follow their map precisely, but how can they compete with the Quint's computerized navigation device, Bill's system of leaving a trail of corn, and Sprint's speedy disposition? It's not until George gets a bird's eye view of the maze that he is able to line up the landmarks on the map and figure out where to go. But when Leslie the cow eats their map, they need to figure out a more creative way to get to the finish line!
* The Color of Monkey - After a bubble bath, George promises the Man with the Yellow Hat that he will stay clean until their picture is taken for the cover of Bird Watchers Magazine. But when George helps Steve and Betsy dye eggs, he falls into a pot of food coloring, and turns completely yellow! Trying to keep his pledge of staying clean, he experiments with the different dye colors to see which ones he can mix with yellow to turn him brown again. In the process, George turns himself orange, Charkie turns blue, and Compass turns red! Can George figure out how to get back to his original color, or will the bird watchers return to find a rainbow colored monkey?
Fun Ball Talley/Red Sky at Night, Monkey's Delight (#309) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fun Ball Talley - Dulson's Toy Store is having a contest! The person who comes closest to guessing how many Super Mega Fun-Balls are in the rocket shaped dispenser wins the entire container of balls -- and the rocket, too! Steve, Betsy, and George come up with their own unique estimating methods. When soccer balls, grapes, and marbles fail George's Fun-Ball Size Relation Test, George realizes that the perfect size specimens are in the Man with the Yellow Hat's golf ball bucket! Will George and Betsy find the right answer, or will super confident Steve's formula triumph? * Red Sky At Night, Monkey's Delight - George is tired of his fun always being ruined by the weather! Inspired by the Man with the Yellow Hat's painting of a beautiful sunset, George starts a weather journal by drawing pictures of the sky. But predicting the weather isn't as easy as it seems. When George's picnic is ruined by rain, and he stays indoors on a beautiful sunny day, he decides to study wind patterns, too. When the city's weather station loses its satellite, Professors Einstein and Pizza turn to George's drawings, homemade windsock, and cricket temperature readings to predict the day's weather for the Mayor's golf outing. Who knew a monkey could predict the weather?
George Digs Worms/Everything Old Is New Again (#307) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* George Digs Worms - Why is Bill yelling at a mound of dirt? He's worm racing! George turns to a pile of decomposed leaves to find his own prize worm and challenges Bill's "Fast Freddy" to a race. Pretty soon, the entire countryside catches worm-racing fever and watch as George's worm, named "Ooh Ooh Ahh Ahh," races its way to the championship. But when Mr. Quint takes the wrong lunchbox on his fishing trip, George's worm farm is in danger of becoming fish bait! Can George save his slimy friends in time for the championship race? * Everything Old is New Again - The city is awarding the "Golden Arrows Award" to the building that collects the most recycling. George is eager to help-once he learns what recycling actually is, of course. The building's Doorwoman next door turns out to be tough competition, so George hunts down recycling materials from everywhere he can think of. The only problem is, he doesn't know that he only recycle products after they've been used! Will the tenants with the missing recyclables forgive a monkey who's not just trying to win a contest, but also save the environment?
Shipwrecked with Hundley/Chasing Rainbows (#310) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Shipwrecked With Hundley - George and the Man with the Yellow Hat join Hundley and the Doorman for a ride on their neat and orderly sailboat -- much to Hundley's dismay. A cracked boom forces them to land on a remote island to make repairs. But when George thoughtfully returns the anchor to the boat, he and Hundley drift into the open sea! Working as a team, they're able to navigate the sailboat back to land, but the Man and the Doorman are nowhere to be found. Are George and Hundley stuck on this island forever, or are those familiar looking rocks, trees, and birds the key to finding their friends? * Chasing Rainbows - It's Steve and Betsy's first time in the country and who better to give them a guided tour of the forest than George? When a light rain casts a stunning rainbow in the sky, George decides to track down the end of the rainbow to see if there really is a pot of gold. Betsy and Charkie follow, leaving Steve behind trying to take pictures of the wildlife. Where did George and Betsy go? Bill rescues Steve from an encounter with a moose. They seek the Man with the Yellow Hat's assistance locate George and Betsy. But can the Man's "pot of gold" lead the travelers back to the treasure of a safe home?
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jun 28, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Gnocchi The Critic/George Cleans Up (#311) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Gnocchi The Critic -Chef Pisghetti is crushed. Gnocchi usually approves every dish the Chef makes, but for some reason Gnocchi hasn't eaten anything for days. Thinking his food is no good, the Chef decides to stop cooking and close the restaurant! Not wanting to lose his favorite ravioli, George follows Gnocchi to find out why she stopped liking the Chef's food. George carefully observes her cat behavior, but all she does is take naps, roll in the dirt and sneeze an awful lot. Wait...! The Man with the Yellow Hat begins sneezing due to his flower allergies. It's the same sneeze Gnocchi made throughout the day! Can George diagnose Gnocchi in time to save Chef P's restaurant?
* George Cleans Up - George made a mess of the living room. An upright vacuum is hard for a little monkey to control, so the Man with the Yellow Hat gets George a monkey-sized vacuum. George is amazed with his new "toy" and sucks up everything in sight.. .including some rare stamps the Man is supposed to deliver to Mr. Stamp! Inspired by a superhero on TV, George dons a cape and embarks on a citywide "cleaning" spree, using his little vacuum to suck up everything from bird food to dog biscuits to a winning lottery ticket. Will George figure out how to empty the bag when it gets full? Will the town view George as a Superhero Vacuum Monkey or a Super Villain?
George Meets The Press/Snow Use (#302) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Meets the Press: George and the Man with the Yellow hat are lending a hand picking apples at Renkins' Farm, George takes an apple coveted by Jumpy Squirrel, who snatches it back and hides in the barn. George follows, and when he reaches for the light switch, accidentally turns on the giant cider press! All of the apples they've collected are being washed, chopped, and squished into liquid! Not wanting the Renkins to be mad with the sticky mess, George fills everything he can get his hands on with the apple juice squirting out of the machine. When the Man with the Yellow Hat and Renkins' arrive, they're astonished to see the entire harvest bottled up! Much to George's relief, the Renkins aren't upset - they're thrilled. And Jumpy, much to his relief, finds his perfect apple. Educational Objective: To introduce the concept that some systems are found in nature while others are made by humans.
* Snow Use: It's the hottest day of the year, and to cool down, George wants to build a snowman! But how can he build a snowman when there's no snow? George experiments with crushed ice cubes, but they melt too quickly. Mud... but it doesn't stay in the right shape. And rocks, which are too heavy to lift! George is stumped. What sticks together, doesn't melt, and wasn't heavy? Of course, sand! George convinces the Man with the Yellow Hat to drive him, Bill, and the Renkins to the beach, where they can all cool off and George can finally build his summer snowman. Educational Objective: To explore the results of mixing different natural materials with water.
Relax!/The Box and the Hound (#312) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Relax! - George and the Man with the Yellow Hat decide that Professor Wiseman needs a break. She's up to her ears with work! And what better way to relax than a stress-free picnic in the park? But with a stuck pickle jar, a tangled hammock, and a duck floating away with the Man's beloved hat, the Man is at his wits end, but could a day of creative problem solving be exactly what the monkey ordered for Professor Wiseman?
* The Box and The Hound - George happily agrees to watch Charkie while Aunt Margaret visits the museum, but dog sitting turns out to be much more exhausting than George imagined. Charkie will do anything to get what's inside of Aunt Margaret's parcel package and George promised he'd keep it safe! After twisting, turning, flipping, and rotating the box, George is able to get it out of sight, but Charkie's keen sense of smell makes it impossible to stay hidden for long. Armed with dog toys and a leash, can George figure out how to distract Charkie's super sense long enough to get the box back to Aunt Margaret's house unharmed?
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jun 29, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Night of the Weiner Dog/Animal Trackers (#313) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Night of the Weiner Dog - Poor Hundley! It's the first time he's been apart from the Doorman in over 3 years and George's room isn't exactly this dapper daschund's idea of "neat and orderly." Being a good host, George follows the Doorman's detailed instructions. George accurately measures Hundley's food, graciously lets him watch his favorite TV show, "Poodle Groomers," and even rearranges his living room to make Hundley feel more at home. Though Hundley's strict demands are not George's idea of a fun sleepover, George comes through for his friend by rescuing Hundley's squeaky mouse from the balcony. Now, at last, Hundley can fall asleep! Later that night, when George is having a nightmare, how can Hundley return the favor and help his friend?
* Animal Trackers - It's Nature Week and George is taking pictures of wild animals and their tracks for the big exhibit. Bullfrogs, squirrels, raccoons and hawks are all nice, but George wants a picture of something really exciting and unusual. While George searches for the fawn Bill spotted, he finds an unusual set of tracks that look like a cross between a gigantic duck and a colossal snake. George decides there must be a duckbilled dinosaur on the loose-which would make for a perfect photo for Nature Week! George leaves a trail of fruits and vegetables to lure the dinosaur, but then he remembers that not all dinosaurs are friendly! George frantically rushes to warn everyone, when he bumps into the real culprit behind those tracks - and it's very different than a dinosaur!
George Measures Up/Something New Under The Sun (#314) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* George Measures Up - Chef Pisghetti is cooking one up for the records book - a strand of spaghetti that measures 30 feet! When the Chef leaves for an important appointment, George protects the noodle from being destroyed by a playful Gnocchi. Later, the Chef calls to ask George how tall the building next door is, but George doesn't have anything long enough to measure with... or does he? Chef Pisghetti returns and sees a monkey measuring a building with the world's longest noodle. Now That's one for the record books!
* Something New Under the Sun - To beat the scorching summer heat, George and the Man with the Yellow Hat visit the museum, which is the only place in town with power, due to its new solar energy panel. George sees how the sun can charge batteries, and the Man agrees to make his famous lasagna as a surprise for Dr. Levit's birthday. But how can the Man make his lasagna without power for his electric oven? Can a monkey's new knowledge of solar power be the key to baking the world's first solar-energy birthday lasagna?
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jun 30, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Personal Trainer/Sprout Outing (#401H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Personal Trainer - Professor Wiseman has generous sponsors for an exciting expedition if she completes a fund-raising footrace. But her first practice run is a disaster and she's about to give up until George volunteers to help her train. He's a great runner, so this should be easy, right? Not so! The first day of training leaves Professor Wiseman exhausted, thirsty and bored. George learns there is a lot to training as he becomes expert on stretching, keeping hydrated, and pacing yourself. But can he transfer all this to Professor Wiseman and find that secret ingredient that will keep her motivated to stay the course and finish the race?
* Sprout Outing - George has just been made an Honorary Junior Sprout of Country County and is thrilled to be on his first trip with the troop, especially since the Man with the Yellow Hat is the new Sprout Master. The plan is for a nice, relaxed vegetation exploration at the Incredible Edible Arboretum, but things don't go as planned! First, the troop gets lost following Assistant Sprout Master Bill's directions, then George gets separated from the rest and discovers a man sawing branches off a tree. That's in violation of Sprout's rules, and George decides he needs to be stopped! Will George be able to prevent this man from harming more trees and earn his Sprout stripes along the way?
The Big Picture/Juicy George (#402H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Big Picture - George loves imitating the Cerulean Warbler's distinct chirp and is aghast when the Man with the Yellow Hat tells him that his favorite bird is on the endangered species list. Not to worry, the Man just wrote a book to make people aware that the bird needs assistance. But unfortunately, stores don't want to carry the book because, at 1,400 pages, it looks like a boring scientific tome. Fortunately, George runs into Steve who has lots of idea for promoting his lemonade stand. This prompts George to come up with an idea of his own -- paint an empty billboard with a razzle-dazzle picture to help promote the book. Easier said than done and even when done, will it help sell the book and spread the bird word?
* Juicy George - George has never seen a farmer's market before and finding one on his doorstep is just about the best thing ever -- until he drinks Juicy Jay's special blended juice and then that's the best thing ever! When the farmer's market leaves and there's no more juice, the Man with the Yellow Hat and George decide they need their own juicer. As they start to unpack their new purchase, the Man gets called away. A smart monkey can figure out a juicer on his own and recreate the special juice, right? It's certainly not as easy as it seems and certainly not a mess-free process! Although he has a few missteps (amazing how mushed vegetables can fly all the way to the ceiling), George masters the juicer. But will he be able to make the juice he and the Man think is the best ever?
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jul 4, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Girl Meets Monkey/Curious George Ramps It Up (#403H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Girl Meets Monkey - George opens the chicken coop at the Renkins' farm and finds - wait -- a little girl?! Mrs. Renkins introduces George to Allie, her 5-year-old granddaughter who's spending her summer in the country. Allie is thrilled to meet George and practically runs out of breath asking him a million questions. She wants to know what it's like to be a monkey, and George spends an entire day showing her, which includes climbing high in a tree to see where Jumpy squirrel lives. When George climbs down the tree though, he finds that Allie is afraid to follow him. Not that Allie minds being stuck in the tree...she speaks squirrel, you know. Still, George knows girls can't live in trees. He needs to bring out Allie's inner monkey and get her down from the tree!
* Curious George Ramps It Up - Hundley takes it upon himself to return the toy a baby dropped in his lobby. But when George sees Hundley racing down the street with the toy in his mouth, George thinks he wants to play, and this delays Hundley. Hundley is not happy to see the baby drive off in a bus sans toy and is even more upset when Gnocchi, who wants in on the fun, grabs the toy and disappears through Pisghetti's basement window. George and Hundley follow Gnocchi into the basement, only to have the door lock behind them. Uh-oh. George and Gnocchi can climb up and out the window, but Hundley can't. George comes to the rescue by constructing a ramp leading to the window that even the littlest Daschund legs can climb. Now they just need to figure out where that baby went.
The Inside Story/A Monkey, A Plan, A Canal (#404H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Inside Story - George doesn't feel so well. He's sneezing and can't taste Chef Pisghetti's sauce. He learns that he has a germ inside that's given him a cold. George wishes he could make the germ go away so he could feel better. Gnocchi curls up with George and they both go to sleep. In his dream, George wakes up inside himself, with Gnocchi at his side. They are facing that pesky germ - the bluesy, singing Toots and his Germettes, who have set up camp inside George. George wants them to leave, but they are having a wonderful time and never want to go! George and Gnocchi chase Toots through George's body (nose, stomach and lungs) in an effort to evict him. Will they succeed? And if so, how?
* A Monkey, A Plan, A Canal - Oh no! George and Allie find that a dry spell has lowered the water level of Lake Wanasink Lake and one of their fish friends got trapped in a small pond away from it's family! What's a monkey and girl to do? Trying to put the fish in a pail to carry it over doesn't work. George decides to dig a canal between the lake and the little pond. This would work except that the small pond is downhill from the lake and fish can't swim up hill. With some help from Bill, George realizes his canal needs a lock. Even though this is big work for a little monkey, George is up to it! Once George figures out how to build it, will the fish use it and swim back to his family?
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jul 5, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Guest Monkey/Charkie Goes to School (#405H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Guest Monkey - George is almost as excited as Allie on her first day of school, but is ecstatic when she invites him to school the next day as a special guest monkey! He soon learns, though, that kindergarten has a lot of special rules that he's not used to - like not climbing on the furniture or standing in the sand table. Will George get extra credit for trying to follow the rules, or will his effort create one big mess?
* Charkie Goes to School - Charkie's building has a new rule - all dogs must have a good-behavior diploma from obedience school. After seeing Charkie struggle with the obstacle course, George recruits the academy's top alumni, Hundley, to help prepare Charkie for the final exam. Can George and Hundley figure out a way to get Charkie to cross the finish line amid all the distractions?
Movie House Monkey/Cooking with Monkey (#315) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Movie House Monkey - The Man with the Yellow Hat and George decide to rescue a beloved old bijou theatre from being replaced by a self-cleaning parking lot. If they can show Mr. Glass a truly "unique" experience, he promises to save the theatre from being demolished. So, with the Doorman and Hundley's help, they restore the theater to its original pristine beauty and organize a special screening of Mr. Glass's favorite movie. All goes well until the music gets jumbled, the film breaks, and a popcorn explosion accompanies a volcanic eruption on screen! The show must go on, and George saves the day by taking matters (and shadow puppets) into his own hands. Surely Mr. Glass can't say this wasn't unique!
* Cooking with Monkey - Professor Wiseman proudly presents a cake for the fire station barbecue, but when the cake bends a knife and proves to be extra sticky, everyone is astonished. Embarrassed, Wiseman explains that she will be "extra creative" for the bake sale. Bake sale? George needs to find out what's wrong with Wiseman's cooking, fast! Even with George's help finding the right cooking tools, Wiseman's next attempt proves to be another culinary disaster. Wiseman visits the restaurant to purchase something for the bake sale, and is stunned to see Chef Pisghetti cooking from a recipe. Wasn't cooking supposed to be creative? The Chef explains that a recipe is just like a scientific formula. Eureka! The rest is a piece of cake.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jul 6, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
George and Marco Sound It Out/A Monkey's Duckling (#501H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* George and Marco Sound It Out - Nothing can stop George from listening to his favorite band, Lobos de Plata, a Latin band that plays in Endless Park. So when the bandstand is taken down, George goes on a mission with his friend and band-member, 8 year-old Marco, to find a perfect place for the band to play. After a day of checking the acoustics at Pisghetti's, the zoo, and George's lobby, their last hope is the museum. Will it have a room that is quiet, won't produce echoes, and is large enough for an entire band?
* A Monkey's Duckling - George is so anxious for Dumpling Duck's eggs to hatch that he takes over as chief egg-sitter when Dumpling takes a break. When the first duckling emerges and sees George, he thinks the monkey is his mama! As George shows his doting protege the differences between a monkey and a duck, can he convince the duckling that birds of a feather should flock together?
Downhill Racer/Book Monkey (#502H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Downhill Racer - When George hears about the annual soapbox derby, he enlists Allie to help him make the coolest car a monkey could drive. But even with the help of Bill's instruction manual, building a car takes a lot of work and car parts sure are hard to find. Will their car made out of wagon wheels, a kayak, and brakes from a buggy race past the finish line or are they on a crash course?
* Book Monkey - George loves books and helping others, so volunteering to help the librarian is a no-brainer! But when she is called away, George may have volunteered for a bigger job than he expected. He does his best to reshelf books, but when people can't find what they're looking for, he starts over from scratch. After he sorts by the color, then size, then subject, how will the exhausted little monkey react when the librarian tells him that books are also sorted alphabetically?
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jul 7, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
George's Super Subway Adventure/Well Done, George (#503H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* George's Super Subway Adventure - The Man with the Yellow Hat has two surprises for George today: They're going to the zoo and they're riding the subway! George is so excited to see his first underground train that he hops right on, leaving the Man behind at the subway terminal. After comical mishaps where the two barely miss meeting up and some fun stops along the way, George figures out how to take the train all the way to the zoo, where he patiently waits for his friend to catch up.
* Well Done, George - A certain muddy monkey needs a bath, but there's no water coming out of the faucet. George and the Man with the Yellow Hat find a broken water pump in their well and head back to the city so George can take that much needed bath. This time when the water stops flowing from the faucet, George takes matters into his own paws and uses his newly acquired knowledge to build a well in their front yard. But can he build a pump to get the water from the ground into his fifth floor bathtub?
Trader George/One in a Million Chameleon (#504H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Trader George - George has a new hobby - collecting interestingly shaped sticks with his squeaky, rolling cart. When he encounters Allie selling fresh apple cider, he trades his cart for a gallon, but later regrets his decision. He offers to trade a jar of sauerkraut to Allie in return for the cart, but Allie already traded it to Vicki. Can George find the perfect trade for Vicki or is his cart gone forever?
* One in a Million Chameleon - George could stay busy for hours watching Jade the chameleon--not only does she change colors, but she also has the world's fastest tongue. But when Jade escapes after George accidentally leaves her cage door open, he follows her trail right out the front door! George enlists Hundley's help, but will they be able to find a color-changing chameleon in the big city?
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jul 8, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
George-O-Matic/Curious George, Sheep Herder (#507H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* George-O-Matic - George is entranced by the museum's newest addition: a vending machine full of levers, wheels, springs, and healthy snacks! So when George is put in charge of making the dessert for an important dinner party, he can think of nothing better than creating his own dessert dispensing vending machine - the George-O-Matic. One tiny design flaw: George asks Gnocci the cat to motor the machine, causing it to go into overdrive.
* Curious George, Sheep Herder - George buys a cool new scarf at the Country Fair, but with one tug on a loose strand of wool, the entire scarf unravels! While searching for sheep that will give him some wool for another scarf, George accidentally whistles, which sends Bo the sheepdog and his flock of sheep on a wild adventure through the country. Can George whistle his way out of this mess or will his baaaaaad day turn even worse?
Go West, Young Monkey/Meet The New Neighbors (#508H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Go West, Young Monkey - The Doorman gets a special delivery - a Western Town to add to his amazing train set. He lets George, Steve, and Betsy assemble it, but they lose the final railroad pin that holds it all together! After helping them search, an exhausted Hundley dozes off and dreams that he's the deputy of an old West town where a stranger (George) loses the ceremonial pin that links the new railroad tracks. Can Deputy Hundley find the pin and save the day? < br />* Meet the New Neighbors - George ventures into the new neighborhood Vietnamese grocery store to buy carrots, cucumbers, and apples. He has a hard time finding the items on his list, so George buys the closest fruits and vegetables he can find: phat thu, mang cau ta, and kho qua. But the ingredients don't work in the Man with the Yellow Hat's recipes. Not wanting to take any more chances, George revisits the store, only this time he brings takeout and the storeowners back with him!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jul 11, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Monkey Size Me/Metal Detective (#505H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Monkey Size Me - It's hard being a little monkey in a big world. George tries to throw the Man with the Yellow Hat the perfect surprise party, but he orders a cake too big to fit in the freezer and he's too short to hang the decorations from the ceiling. George fantasizes about a life where everything is monkey-sized...where he could drive a monkey-sized car, order a monkey-sized cake, and even wear a monkey-sized yellow hat! But how would a monkey-sized party effect his regular sized guests?
* Metal Detective - There's no better way to spend a sunny afternoon than playing with your favorite robot on the beach. But when a sudden rainstorm has George and the Man with the Yellow Hat running for shelter, George is upset to learn that he left his robot resting in the sand. With Professor Wiseman's help, George makes a homemade metal detector to help him find his buried metal friend. Can a monkey rescue a robot using an alarm clock, tape, and a calculator?
George's Home Run/Monkey On Ice (#506H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* George's Home Run - While Marco tries to hit his first Little League home run, George gets to play scorekeeper. Unfortunately, he can't remember the order of the numbers, so he isn't getting it quite right.Marco helps out by using a catchy song to teach George how to count from 1-10 and then George returns the favor by agreeing to be a pinch runner for an injured Marco. Can a speedy little monkey run the bases fast enough for Marco to get his first home run?
* Monkey on Ice - Bill wants to earn another Junior Sprout badge by constructing and sleeping in an igloo, inspiring George to build his own. Only George wants his igloo to have windows and be big enough to fit his friends and furniture--not small and cozy like Bill's. When George's huge ice house leaves him freezing cold, he decides to build one in a much warmer location--inside the country house.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Follow That Boat/Windmill Monkey (#509H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Follow That Boat - Steve needs an A to pass his history class and his model papyrus boat is sure to make the grade. George helps him test the boat in Endless Park's pond, but a sudden rainstorm sweeps it down the sewer grate! While searching for the boat, Steve and George learn that debris from the street ends up in the ocean. Will they ever find Steve's little boat in the big ocean or will he be taking history again next year? Educational Objective: To recognize that waste needs to be disposed of properly to prevent unnecessary harm to the environment. To learn about a manmade system designed to reduce man's impact on the environment by working to maintain a clean and healthy environment.
* Windmill Monkey - George proudly finishes planting his rooftop garden when he turns around to find that Compass and his friends have eaten all the seeds. The scarecrow overlooking the garden didn't scare them at all! While buying more seeds, George spots a windmill and learns how the wind can power just about anything. The inspired monkey sets out to create the world's first wind powered scarecrow in hopes that will keep his seeds safe. But some things are more easily planned than done! Educational Objective: To recognize wind as an alternative and renewable source of energy capable of doing work.
School of Dance/Curious George Sounds Off (#601H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* School of Dance - Little monkeys love to dance, which is why George can't wait for Allie's dance party. When Bill announces he's leaving town because he doesn't know how to dance the box step, George creates a footsteps dance step map to help. But you can't take a dance map to a party! How will Bill keep from stepping on toes without one?
* Curious George Sounds Off - Chef Pisghetti is distraught: his chickens won't lay any eggs! After spending a night in the chicken coop, George discovers that the chickens aren't sleeping and are too tired to lay eggs. The noisy alley is the culprit. Will George's efforts to soundproof the chicken coop with recycled materials pay off with egg-cellent results?
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jul 13, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
George Buys A Kite/Train of Light (#602H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Curious George Buys a Kite - After a gust of wind destroys their kite,George and Bill are determined to buy the Ultimate Kite on display at Ada & Luke's country store. Luckily, Bill & George's Excellent Job Service finds enough work to keep their weekend schedule filled with money making chores--until rain prevents the duo from completing their outdoor tasks. Can their precise schedule be rearranged to do the inside chores while it's raining and complete the outdoor tasks when it's sunny or will Bill and George's Excellent Job Service go out of business?
* Train of Light - During a trip to Mabel's Department Store, George helps wrap presents, watches himself on TV, rides the escalator, and becomes fascinated by a lamp that casts a shadow of a moving train onto the wall. When George tries to leave the store, the door is locked and the lights shut off. George is trapped inside, so he gets to work creating his own signature lampshade that he hopes will grab the attention of the Man with the Yellow Hat. Will George's plan work or will George be spending the night in the store?
Auctioneer George/Sock Monkey Opera (#603H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Auctioneer George - George has one dollar to buy anything he wants at the Annual Corn Roast and Attic Auction, and he sets his sights on a pair of red elephant mittens. When the Man with the Yellow Hat leaves George alone, he bids...and bids...and wins! Only, he didn't realize how bidding works, and now he owes $100. While George tries to re-auction the mittens himself, Marco searches the city for the only person unique enough to pay $101 for red elephant mittens - Mr. Glass!
* Sock Monkey Opera - When Betsy gets the chicken pox and can't see her favorite opera, Hansel & Gretel, she sends George in her place. George loves the opera so much, he decides to cheer up Betsy by performing for his itchy friend. But how can one little monkey sing, dance, and act for an entire cast of characters?
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jul 14, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
George and the Giant Thumb/Shutter Monkey (#604H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* George and the Giant Thumb - A bored George and Allie decide to make a ginormous sculpture of Bill's sprained thumb. The duo quickly run out of clay and turn to less conventional art supplies. Peanut butter proves too sticky and shaving cream too drippy, so George and Allie use mud to finish their masterpiece. But will Bill give their art a thumbs up?
* Shutter Monkey - Betsy's "Out of Sight Shapes" entry for the photo contest is sure to win first prize--that is until George and Steve accidentally ruin her pictures. With some help from Steve, George runs around town trying to re-shoot the photographs. But finding the hidden shapes in things is hard for a little monkey! Can George snap 4 pictures of 4 shapes by 4:00 - or are Betsy's prize-winning photos out of sight for good?
Hamster Cam/The Great Monkey Detective (#605H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Hamster Cam - Steve's pet hamster, Hogie, is on the loose in the city streets with nothing but a small video camera tied to his back. George helps Steve track his whereabouts using clues from the hamster cam and his best monkeyish map-reading skills. But can a monkey with a map keep up with a hamster on the run?
* The Great Monkey Detective - It's mystery movie night at Chef Pisghetti's restaurant. But the big mystery really begins when Chef Pisghetti's cookbook suddenly vanishes! A fan of Detective Basil Know-it-All, George understands that clues are the key to solving a mystery. Will George be able to crack the case of the missing cookbook or will this mystery remain unsolved?
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jul 15, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Wind Symphony/George and Allie's Automated Car Wash (#606H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Wind Symphony - George is an expert at making noise, so Mr. Zoobel asks for his help in creating a one-of-a-kind rooftop Wind Symphony. George and Zoobel listen closely to the different sounds of everyday objects, whether it's banging pots, clinking silverware, or flapping laundry, and find the perfect instruments for a wind-powered orchestra. But as the crowd gathers below, the promised wind isn't arriving and George has to think of a way to save the day.
* George and Allie's Automated Car Wash - Spish! Spish! Blub blub! George and Allie are so impressed by Sprint Quint's automatic car wash that they decide to build their own...for toy cars! Remembering each stage of the car wash by the sound it makes, George and Allie assemble picnic benches, slippers, car mats, paint rollers and other everyday objects into a one-of-a-kind automatic toy wash. But will it be as successful as the full-sized car wash?
Feeling Antsy/Maple Monkey Madness (#607H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Feeling Antsy - George loves starting the day off with a big breakfast, but more food lands on the floor than in his mouth. As George cleans up his mess, he spots an army of ants, something the Man with the Yellow Hat warned his messy monkey about. With some help from his friend Hundley, can a monkey and dog come up with a plan to get rid of the unwelcome houseguests or does George have hundreds of new roommates?
* Maple Monkey Madness - George uses up all the maple syrup, leaving the Man with the Yellow Hat with a dry stack of flapjacks. George learns that maple syrup comes from trees, so he and Allie team up to replenish the Man's syrup supply. After tapping lots of trees, tasting bitter sap, and turning sap into syrup at the Renkins' sugar shack, George is finally able to bring home syrup for the Man...just in time for dinner!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jul 18, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Dj George/Curious George Paints The Desert (#608H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* DJ George - It's George's lucky day when the Man with the Yellow Hat wins tickets to a Bonnie Smooth concert over the radio. But at the radio station, George's luck turns when he accidentally locks himself into the DJ booth just as Bonnie Smooth herself is scheduled to call in for an interview. Can a DJ teach a monkey how to operate a radio station through a sound proof window in time for the big call? * Curious George Paints the Desert - While visiting the Quints during their desert vacation, George is thrilled when his new Native American friend makes a colorful sand painting of the happy monkey. But a jackrabbit runs through the painting, ruining the work of art and making George not so happy. George decides to make his own painting to replace the ruined one, but when he doesn't have the correct color of sand, he turns to food to help dye it the right color.
Junky Monkey/Jumpy Warms Up (#609H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Junky Monkey - Steve is appointed head of Pretty City Committee Pod 7 on a mission to lead George, the Man with the Yellow Hat, Aunt Margaret, Betsy, and Charkie to clean up litter in their neighborhood. But where others see trash, George sees treasures hidden in alleys, sidewalk, and recycling bins. He takes his findings up to his apartment and sorts them by shape and size, transforming his collection into a masterpiece worthy to be hung at City Hall. But will the mayor agree or call it junk?
* Jumpy Warms Up - One cold winter's day, George and the Man with the Yellow Hat find an unexpected houseguest living in their country home -- Jumpy Squirrel! While the Man insulates their home to keep heat in and squirrels out, George worries that Jumpy's nest won't keep his friend warm enough through the winter. George decides to build Jumpy a winter proof house, and much to Jumpy's surprise, the monkey's squirrel resort is pretty cozy!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jul 19, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
No Knowing Gnocchi/Here Comes The Tide (#610H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* No Knowing Gnocchi - Chef Pisghetti has done everything he can think of to please Gnocchi. He replaced the door she's always scratching, removed the old carpet that got her dirty, and even cleaned out all the debris from the alley. So why is his beloved cat spending so much time away from home? George decides to follow Gnocchi on her adventures to figure out what causes his cat friend to leave home and roam.
* Here Comes the Tide - When a treasure hunt at the beach leaves George and Marco staring into a big, empty hole, they decide to bury their own treasure chest. But after a swim with a friendly dolphin, they return and discover the tide moved their treasure chest down shore, and it's completely empty! Will the boys recover their missing treasure, or has the tide washed it away forever?
Monkey Down Under/Bright Lights, Little Monkey (#701H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Monkey Down Under - G'Day Mate! George and The Man with the Yellow Hat visit the land down under for an Australian outback safari adventure! While the Man goes sightseeing for sea cows, George stays behind to investigate footprints in the sand. Could it be a mysterious hopping clown rabbit? Or perhaps...a baby kangaroo!
* Bright Lights, Little Monkey - George, Allie, and Bill go on a late-night search for a mysterious creature - the Perseids. But taking pictures in the dark is hard enough without making noise to scare away their camera-shy guests. They'll need a new way to communicate...in a flash!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jul 20, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
We Otter Be Friends/Sir George and the Dragon (#702H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* We Otter Be Friends - After an otter swims away with Mr. Quint's boat keys, a stranded George tries everything he can to retrieve them. But the otter is a faster swimmer, a quicker runner, and a better hider than George. Can George out-otter the otter and get the keys back?
* Sir George and the Dragon - George is starring in his first play. Under the hot stage lights, George falls asleep and dreams he's a guarding a medieval castle! Can the clever monkey figure out how to keep Dragon Charkie out of the castle and be the hero of the play?
Hundley Jr./Curious George Gets Winded (#703H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Hundley Jr. - What's long, low to the ground, and loves to clean milkweed off the lobby floor? Hundley's newest friend and caterpillar, Hundley Jr! But when Hundley is torn between looking after the lobby and caring for his new friend, he turns his lobby duties over - to a monkey!
* Curious George Gets Winded - Bill needs one more newspaper delivery to win the coveted Golden Pouch, but a big snowfall ruins his chances.Even with George's help, there's no way he can deliver all those papers in time. Can George's monkey-made wind sled help the duo sail to victory?
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jul 21, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Where's The Firedog?/Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye (#704H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Where's the Firedog? - George's canine friend Blaze keeps running away from the firehouse. When Blaze winds up in the animal shelter, George and his firefighter friend Sam learn how to keep her safe by putting a tag on her collar, walking her on a leash, and making sure she's never lonely.
* Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye - Toots the blues-singing germ is back and the Man with the Yellow Hat has a cold. George chases Toots out of the Man but now the germ wants to spread to other people. Can George stop Toots before they catch the infectious tune?
Honey of a Monkey/Curious George's Egg Hunt (#705H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Honey of a Monkey - George and Steve are in a sticky situation when they accidentally eat all of Betsy's honeycomb. Will their homemade beehive produce enough honeycomb in time for Betsy's Earth Day presentation, or will she be buzzing mad?
* Curious George's Egg Hunt - George and Allie have discovered an egg in the grass with no nest in sight. Where is the egg's mother? They search high and low to find the right bird's nest but no egg will match. Could it be another kind of animal is inside the tiny round shell?
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jul 22, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
George and Allie's Lawn Service/Curious George's Scavenger Hunt (#706H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* George and Allie's Lawn Service - George and Allie are crazy about Mr.Renkins' new kids -- baby goats named Suzy and Sammy. But when the goats keep escaping their pen and chewing on everything in sight, can George and Allie find a way to keep their new friends penned up?
*Curious George's Scavenger Hunt - It's a race around the city as George, Marco, and Chef Pisghetti go on a shape-finding scavenger hunt to raise money for the animal shelter. They find rectangles, stars, and circles, but how are they ever going to find 100 diamonds?
Toy Monkey/George and Allie's Game Plan (#801H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Toy Monkey - George is ecstatic. Great Aunt Sylvia dropped by with a special present - a toy front loader that's...defective? No problem! Aunt Sylvia and George take the front loader back to the toy factory. But they find a room full of broken toys and no one to fix them. What will they do? With a hand drill, pickles, and a little ingenuity. .. anything is possible
* George and Allie's Game Plan - It's "fair day" at the elementary school and Allie is determined to win the giant stuffed bear. But knocking down all the ducks is not as easy as it looks (or quacks). George builds a practice game at home complete with quacking sounds. Will Allie's practice and perseverance help her win the bear?
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jul 25, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Monkey Hoedown/Curious George Clowns Around (#802H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Monkey Hoedown - The Man with the Yellow Hat can't wait to join the Uptown Bluegrass Band for a good old-fashioned country hoedown. When George accidentally ruins the Man's guitar while trying to clean it, George and Allie decide to make a new guitar! With a shoestring, rubber band, fishing wire, and yoyo, George creates the world's first monkey birdhouse bandolin
* Curious George Clowns Around - George and the Man with the Yellow Hat are excited to visit the Clown College for Pepe El Loco's Big Show. While the Man tries to find a parking spot, George is mistaken for a messenger clown and is tasked with picking up parts for a top-secret gadget for Pepe. While navigating his way through the building, will George figure out a way to keep track of what floor he's on in time to make it to Pepe's big show?
George's Backwards Flight Plan/Curious George, Hog Trainer (#803H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* George's Backwards Flight Plan - Help! Professor Wiseman is set to launch B.I.R.D., her bird migration tracking device, at sunset, but the remote control isn't functioning properly. Up is down. Left is right. Off is on. Can George and Marco master the tricky remote control in time or will this B.I.R.D. be flying North for the winter? * Curious George, Hog Trainer - George and Allie are determined to help Howie the Hog win a blue ribbon at the state fair, but the portly pig doesn't like to train for the competition. Once they figure out how to keep Howie clean, George and Allie use their creativity to find ways to keep Howie motivated and cool while exercising. Will Howie be in hog heaven this year and win the blue ribbon?
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jul 26, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Curious George Goes for 100/Fearless George (#804H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Curious George Goes for 100 - It's Lake Wannasink Lake's 100th anniversary and George is in charge of the main attraction - the town's 100-year-old-flag with 10 stripes and 100 stars. When the stripes accidentally blow away, George runs around the countryside to retrieve them. Can George reassemble the flag in time for the big unveiling?
* Fearless George - "Fearless George" and his comrades (aka Steve and Betsy) are playing a make-believe adventure with George's toys. But putting away toys only to set them up again the next day really eats into play time. Is there a way to store the toys without destroying the set? Sounds like a job for "Fearless George!"
Big, Bad Hundley/George's Simple Siphon (#805H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Big, Bad Hundley - When Hundley notices a big dog named Goliath helping the Doorman in the lobby, he wishes he were taller. George and Marco try to help the dachshund by giving him stilts, platform shoes, and even a fun house mirror to makes Hundley look big. But nothing cheers Hundley up until he figures out that good things come in all sizes!
* George's Simple Siphon - On the first hot day of summer, George, Bill and Allie decide to take a dip in Bill's pool only to discover that the pool is filled with algae! Even oars, rubber boots, pots, pans, and yellow rain hats won't empty the green water. Hot and tired, George gets a refreshing idea while sipping lemonade from his super long straw. Simple siphon to the rescue!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jul 27, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Red Planet Monkey/Tortilla Express (#806H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Red Planet Monkey - George is thrilled to visit Pizza and Einstein's Space Center to help solve a problem with the Mars rover. But a sleepy monkey falls asleep and wakes to discover that he and the Man with the Yellow Hat are going to Mars! Can the curious little monkey figure out what's been gumming up the rover's controls? Or was it all just a wonderful dream?
* Tortilla Express - When the grocer runs out of masa (cornmeal), George and Marco are worried they won't be able to make Marco's famous tortillas for his abuela's birthday. Thankfully, Uncle Enrique makes it his mission to find the key ingredient. During their ride on the "Tortilla Express," all three learn where masa comes from and how it gets from the farm to Marco's table.
Submonkey/Double-O Monkey Tracks Trouble (#901H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* When Professor Pizza's birthday present is dragged away by a strong ocean current, George volunteers to take an undersea adventure in a monkey-sized submarine to retrieve it. Can the curious little monkey locate a small package at the bottom of the ocean or will Pizza's present be forever lost at sea?
* Double-Oh-Monkey takes on his most important case yet - to prevent Steve's well-intentioned (but always disastrous) "good luck present" from ruining Betsy's dance recital! Using his super spy skills and all five of his senses, George tracks down Steve and discovers... a bucket of wet paint?! Can George warn Betsy in time? Or will her dance recital get a splash of color?
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jul 28, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me
Monkey Goes Batty/Curious George and the Balloon Hound (#902H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* A hole in the roof means George and the Man with the Yellow Hat must sleep in the living room while their bedrooms are being repaired. But their adventure quickly turns into a disaster when George's nightly trips to the kitchen keep the Man awake at night. Can George figure out a way to quietly find his way to the refrigerator in the dark?
* George and Hundley are amazed by all the flying machines at the museum's aviation exhibit. So when Hundley's souvenir airship flies out of reach in the lobby, he dreams he is British flying ace, Leftenant Doxie. Joined by the daring flyboy Chuck Monkey, the dynamic duo use propeller power as they race towards the finish line. When Hundley awakens from his dream, he has a few new ideas on how to get his ceiling bound toy within reach.
George's Photo Finish/Monkey Mystery Gift (#903H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* George's Photo Finish - Today is the big unveiling of the Ankylosaurus dinosaur skeleton at the Museum, but it's missing a leg! George and the Man with the Yellow Hat thought they delivered all 4 bones. Where did the 4th bone go? Fortunately, Mr. Quint took pictures on their way to the Museum. Maybe the photos can lead them to the bone...if they can only figure out which order to put them in. * Monkey Mystery Gift - George and Allie's imaginations run wild as they brainstorm what could be in the large unmarked box on George's doorstep. Based on its weight, sound, smell, and bristly hair, they're certain it's a baby goat! But what's really inside surprises them more than anything they could have ever imagined.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 2:00pm Remind me