This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Time-Out with Two-Brains/Dr. Wordgirl-Brains (#809H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Time-Out with Two-Brains - Unfortunately for Becky, it's her turn to take home the class pet - a hairy, scary, crawly tarantula named Shaggy. Though she is afraid of the spider, it's her responsibility to care for him, which means when Dr. Two-Brains reveals his latest cheesy crime, Shaggy comes along for the ride. Will WordGirl's fear of the spider get in her way, or will she find a way to overcome her phobia? Vocabulary Words: Volunteer, Habitat. Dr. WordGirl-Brains - When Dr. Two-Brains realizes his vault of cheese is going to expire, he decides the only way to save his beloved cheese is to freeze time. WordGirl and Captain Huggyface start to enjoy the extra hours of relaxation, until they find out the city could be frozen forever! Can our dynamic duo put a stop to Dr. Two-Brains and before his pause is permanent? Vocabulary Words: Expire, Pause.
Becky Knows Best/As Something As Something (#801H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Becky Knows Best - TJ entered himself in the school writing contest, and Becky is thrilled. After all, she has only won, like, a bajillion times! Only problem is that TJ doesn't want Becky's help. He wants to do it alone. Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy is facing a similar problem. His brother, Brent, has struck up a new friendship with Ms. Question and won't heed Chuck's warnings that Ms. Question is a no-good villain. But is Chuck right? Is Ms. Question up to something? And will he (and WordGirl) figure it out before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Compatible, Certain. As Something as Something - It's the first official Botsford family De-Clutter Day, and Becky is having a hard time parting with some of her old things. She has so many memories attached to them! Mrs. Botsford on the other hand has no trouble parting with even some of the more valuable things, eager to bring them down to the new game show "As Something As Something" hosted by everyone's favorite villain, Seymour Smooth. Will WordGirl stop Seymour before he steals people's most prized possessions, or will she find herself tricked by him, too? Vocabulary Words: Clutter, Simile.
My Dad, My Teacher, My Dad, My Teacher/Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! So? (#705H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* My Dad, My Teacher, My Dad, My Teacher - Mr. Botsford gets a job as Becky's substitute teacher, and even though Becky's classmates love the change, Becky feels picked on by her father, er, teacher? After a tough day at school, WordGirl must stop The Butcher and his father Kid Potato from robbing the bank, and she realizes she isn't the only one feeling frustrated by a parent. Can WordGirl figure out how to stop the crime and repair The Butcher and Kid Potato's relationship... or at least just stop the crime? Vocabulary Words: Faculty, Expect.
*Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! So? - Becky is having trouble finding anyone to play Pretty Princess Magic Pony with now that Violet only wants to play the latest card game, Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! Go!, with TJ, and elementary schoolers aren't the only one who enjoy the game. Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy has a plan to steal the rarest Castle! Dungeon! Fortress! Go! card from a local shop. Can WordGirl stop Chuck in time? And more importantly, will she ever understand how to play this new game? Vocabulary Words: Absorbed, Include.
Sparkling Clean/The Smile Collector (#704H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sparkling Clean - It's the day of the Pretty Princess Power Hour Marathon, and Becky is anxiously waiting for it to begin when Mrs. Botsford tells her that she cannot watch any TV until she finishes her chores. Becky decides to use her WordGirl superpowers not to complete her chores, but to hide the mess, and she discovers that her lack of responsibility may not only disappoint her parents, but Pretty Princess herself. Vocabulary Words: Shirk, Unruly.
* The Smile Collector - Violet is selling drawings to the public in exchange for smiles, and Becky, her best friend in the world, has promised to help her with her new business. However, when Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy causes trouble near Violet's art stand, Becky feels torn between her duties as a friend and her duties as the city's #1 superhero. Will WordGirl sacrifice her relationship with Violet to stop Chuck or will she keep her word to her friend, letting the super villain win? Vocabulary Words: Unique, Repulsive.
A Curious Case of Curiosity/There's No V In Team (#703H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Curious Case of Curiousity - When Mrs. Botsford gets zapped by Ms. Question's Curiosity Field Creator, she cannot help but bombard Becky and TJ with a string of endless questions. Will WordGirl be able to stop Ms. Question before she turns not only her mother, but the whole city into a bunch of relentless question-askers or will she find herself incurably curious, too? Vocabulary Words: Privacy, Interrogate.
* There's No V in Team - We all know how Victoria Best deals with losing, right? Not very well. So when Becky causes Victoria to publically lose the City Quiz Bowl Championship, Victoria hatches a plan to take back the title and reclaim her place at #1, no matter the cost. Will WordGirl get the trophy back to its rightful owners? Will she finally teach Victoria Best what it means to be a good sport?Okay, maybe that second part is asking a little too much. Vocabulary Words: Swipe, Triumph.
The Ordinary, Extraordinary Botsfords/The Penny, the Pony, and the Pirate (#802H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Ordinary, Extraordinary Botsfords - Becky's class at school is having fun with their family tree projects and discovering the extraordinary accomplishments of their ancestors. Unfortunately, the most extraordinary Botsford family member that Becky found was a paint inspector whose job was to literally watch paint dry. However, when the Butcher breaks out of jail, Becky realizes that her ordinary, human family possesses special powers of their own. Vocabulary Words: Remarkable, Ordinar. The Penny, the Pony, and the Pirate - While normally the "Pretty Princess Magic Pony Power Hour" can be described as out-of-this-world amazing, the latest special episode was... awful, and Violet and Becky just can't figure out why. As if this disappointment isn't bad enough, Becky must attend the Rare Penny Exhibit with Mr. Botsford and TJ, which Becky is certain will be equally as uneventful as the Pretty Princess episode... that is, until Captain Tangent attempts to rob the Exhibit of all its doubloons. Vocabulary Words: Attend, Rare.
Patch Game/Girls Day Out Throws Chuck (#805H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Patch Game - The city is giving away a Key to the City to whichever City Scout can earn the most skill patches in a single day. Even though WordGirl has won dozens of Keys, ordinary Becky Botsford hasn't won any. Becky wants to win the Key to show that there is more to her than just super speed and super strength. Trouble is, Tobey also wants to win the Key. So badly in fact, he uses his robot to cheat and earn skill patches for him. Will Becky resist using her super powers and compete honestly or will her desire to win get the better of her? Vocabulary Words: Award, Eventually. Girls' Day Out Throws Chuck - Mrs. Botsford is treating Becky, Bob and Violet to a relaxing day at a spa far, far away - so far, that Becky's super hearing can't pick up any sounds from the city. Becky thinks this is great; WordGirl deserves a day off! But timing could not be worse when Chuck decides to go on a crime spree. Will Chuck finally get away with his crimes and WordGirl return to a city covered in ketchup? Vocabulary Words: Tranquil, Haven.
A Sticky Situation/Eight Legs Vs. Two-Brains (#808H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
A Sticky Situation - Somehow a broken figurine leads to WordGirl and TJ becoming glued together, back-to-back. Though TJ can't think of anything better than spending time with his favorite superhero, WordGirl is desperate to get unstuck. Unfortunately, she doesn't have much time to figure out a solution. Granny May is on a crime spree! Will WordGirl find her way out of this sticky situation in time to stop Granny or will TJ weigh her down? Vocabulary Words: Adhesive, Precious. Eight Legs vs. Two-Brains - Unfortunately for Becky, it's her turn to take home the class pet - a hairy, scary, crawly tarantula named Shaggy. Though she is afraid of the spider, it's her responsibility to care for him, which means when Dr. Two-Brains reveals his latest cheesy crime, Shaggy comes along for the ride. Will WordGirl's fear of the spider get in her way, or will she find a way to overcome her phobia? Vocabulary Words: Volunteer, Habitat.
News Girl/Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime (#707H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* News Girl - There's a new girl in school, and though Becky wants to do her best to make Rose feel welcome, the new arrival may spell trouble for WordGirl. Rose fancies herself the town's greatest kid reporter (which really irks Scoops), and she makes uncovering WordGirl's real identity her first big assignment. When the Energy Monster breaks lose, WordGirl must not only figure out how to contain the Monster, but how to avoid a snooping Rose. Vocabulary Words: Expose, Details.
* Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime - The Diorama Bonzana Extravaganza has the whole school - and especially Violet - excited to create their own unique diorama. Becky, however, is dreading the event. While she might have a way with words, art is not her strong suit. She doesn't want to be embarrassed by a sub par project, so she does everything in her power to procrastinate, even letting herself get tangled up in the Amazing (and completely inept) Rope Guy's latest scheme. Vocabulary Words: Confront, Diorama.
Kid Math, Part 1/Kid Math, Part 2 (#712H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Kid Math, Part 1 - Turns out there's a new kid superhero in Fair City - Kid Math! From the planet Hexagon! And because his is from another planet, he is a little... well... clueless as to how to be a superhero on the planet Earth. He doesn't really understand the whole secret identity thing, and his crime fighting methods are a bit strange. Will Kid Math accidentally let Dr. Two-Brains get away with his plan to turn the entire city into cheese, or even worse, will he reveal WordGirl's real identity? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Kid Math, Part 2 - Becky Botsford (aka WordGirl) is trying to teach Rex (aka Kid Math) what it really means to be a superhero, that it is about protecting the town's citizens, not just defeating villains. And Rex's re education isn't exactly going as planned. Can WordGirl get Kid Math into fighting shape in time to stop Dr. Two-Brains from zapping the entire city with his cheese ray, or will the city she loves become Dr. Two-Brains' next snack? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Tim Botsford: Neighborhood Assistant/Set Sail for the Bake Sale (#810H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Tim Botsford: Neighborhood Assistant - Mr. Botsford, Becky, and Bob are walking through the park when they hear Pete the Porcupine crying for help. Becky is confident she can climb the tree to save Pete, but Mr. Botsford is convinced that she needs his help and protection. Hurt that Becky refuses his help, Tim becomes the Neighborhood Assistant, determined to help anyone who needs it (or doesn't). Can WordGirl save the city from Chuck's sandwich-making schemes AND keep Mr. Botsford from interfering? Vocabulary Words: Prevent, Assistant. Set Sail for the Bake Sale - When Becky finds out there's a Pretty Princess on Roller Skates show, she has to see it. She decides that the debate club should use the money from their bake sale to buy tickets instead of buying new podiums. But when Nocan the Contrarian sets out to steal all the granola bars from the bake sale, WordGirl springs into action! Will the debate team get their new podiums, Pretty Princess tickets, or nothing at all? Vocabulary Words: Distant, Transport.
El Queso Mysterioso/Putt with Honor (#711H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* El Queso Mysterioso - It's the day of the Magical Magicians Convention, and the entire Botsford family is excited to go and see their favorite magician, El Mysterioso, perform live. Everyone except Becky, that is, who would much rather be at the Pretty Princess book signing across the street. But Mr. Botsford emphasizes how important it is that they spend the day as a family. In the middle of the convention, Becky's super hearing picks up the sound of Dr. Two-Brains evil cackle from across the city. What could he be up to? Something criminal, no doubt. Can Becky figure out a way to suit up as WordGirl without missing out on family time and disappointing her father? Vocabulary Words: Illusion, Influence.
* Putt with Honor - TJ Botsford is mere hours away from winning the local mini golf tournament and getting his picture on Patrick Needlemeyer's Miniature Golf Super Universe Wall of Fame (which is only the biggest deal ever) . When Becky catches Eileen cheating - "I have to win because it's my birfday!" - she knows she has to stop her.She can't let TJ lose to Eileen! But what lengths will Becky go to prevent Eileen from winning? Will she go so far as to cheat herself? Vocabulary Words: Concentrate, Tournament.
Accordion Tradition/Can't Touch This (#710H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Accordion Tradition - When Becky inherits Mrs. Botsford's old accordion, she discovers she comes from a long line of stellar female accordion players. At first, Becky is excited about learning an instrument, but she quickly realizes that she, well... isn't very good. She is pretty terrible actually. But her practice session gets cut short by Granny May who, with the help of the stolen Magnifying Diamond, is cracking safes all around the city. Can WordGirl defeat Granny May and still get in enough accordion practice to make Mrs. Botsford proud? Vocabulary Words: Hesitate, Select.
* Can't Touch This - The Botsfords are out enjoying a family hike through the woods. The sounds of leaves rustling, birds chirping and TJ and Becky's incessant arguing fill the air. TJ won't keep his hands off of Becky's things, and she is getting fed up. When the Botsfords stumble across WordGirl's secret spaceship hideout, TJ immediately runs inside, eager to play with all the cool gadgets inside. As Becky is rushing to get her family out of the hideout, she hears the Whammer whamming trees close by. If he discovers her hideout, WordGirl will really be in trouble! But how can she defeat the Whammer and monitor TJ at the same time? Vocabulary Words: Property, Tinker.
The Best of the Best/Art's Parts (#811H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Best of the Best - After TJ tells Becky all about his new friend Victor, she has a sneaking suspicion that he's related to the boastful Victoria Best. Turns out she's right - and now both Bests are spending the day at the Botsfords. As Becky tries to get along with Victoria, Victor makes a devious plan to not only best his sister, but to take away WordGirl's superpowers! Can WordGirl find a way to stop the bragging Bests and get back her powers? Vocabulary Words: Ancient, Twist. Art's Parts - When someone starts stealing every piece of art in the city, Becky sees just another crime - but Violet sees a downright awful tragedy. Although Becky has a hard time putting the importance of art into words, she's determined to catch this thief and put the art back where it belongs. Can she catch the villain in the act, or will all the creativity be sucked out of the city? Vocabulary Words: Evasive, Linger.
Fortune Crookie/Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime (#611H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fortune Crookie - When Seymour Smooth's latest show is cancelled, the desperate host must come up with a plan to get some quick cash. Meanwhile, Becky is suspicious when the townspeople start giving their hard-earned money to a mysterious object that claims to know the future. Will WordGirl be able to connect Seymour to the scam and help the townspeople get their money back? Vocabulary Words: Predict, Enthrall.
* Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime - When Becky and Mr. Botsford head into the forest to find an important ingredient for their Bold Botsford Stew they run into trouble! Dr. Two Brains and his henchmen are also searching for Bold Botsford Basil to complete a stolen recipe. Will WordGirl step in to make sure all's fair in the forest? Vocabulary Words: Concoction, Elusive.
Rhyme and Reason, Part 1/Rhyme and Reason, Part 2 (#812H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Rhyme and Reason, Part 1 - Rhyme and Reason, a new villainous duo, arrive in the city for a crime spree. But when WordGirl goes to put a stop to them, she finds that these scoundrels aren't on the same page - resulting in some of the strangest crimes she's ever seen. As WordGirl chases the quarreling villains around town, she realizes one of her own friendships is in jeopardy, too! Can WordGirl save her friendship AND her city? Vocabulary Words: Harmony, Resolve. Rhyme and Reason, Part 2 - Heroes, villains, and narrators alike are feeling down. WordGirl can't muster the enthusiasm to battle Tobey's robots, and Rhyme is lost without Reason. In order to stop these ridiculous (and destructive) crimes, WordGirl decides to get the villains back together and making sense. But once their back together, will Rhyme and Reason be too powerful to stop? Vocabulary Words: Forlorn, Chaos.
Who Wants To Get Rid Of Wordgirl?/The Talented Mr. Birg (#603H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? - Seymour Smooth has brought some of WordGirl's biggest villain enemies together to play a game of, Who Wants to Get Rid of WordGirl? Will his strategy of using them to ultimately defeat WordGirl work? Or will he find himself outsmarted by our hero? Vocabulary Words: Strategy, Giddy.
* The Talented Mr. Birg - When Scoops writes an article about all the times WordGirl has been tricked and captured by villains, she goes off to prove him wrong. And when someone who looks just like Mr. Big claims to be a Mr. Birg, WordGirl is convinced he's lying, and refuses to be tricked again. But when Mr. Birg proves to be telling the truth, will WordGirl look foolish in front of her fans again, or is Mr. Big actually behind this? Vocabulary Words: Employee, Doppelganger.
One Last Sandwich/Caper Or Plastic (#604H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* One Last Sandwich - While Becky and her mom set out to build a new bookcase that will hold all of Becky's books, The Whammer convinces Chuck to commit one last crime with him before he retires. Will they be able to work as a team and pull off the ultimate sandwich heist? Vocabulary Words: Final, Pacify.
* Caper or Plastic - While Becky is busy thinking about what she wants to be when she grows up, Hal Hardbargain is busy trying to get WordGirl to help him get his bag blaster back from the infamous and mysterious Masked Bagger. Will WordGirl be able to figure out the Masked Bagger's true identity? Vocabulary Words: Muffled, Flashback.
Tell Her What She's Won/Victoria Is The Best...Wordgirl? (#605H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Tell Her What She's Won - A jealous Seymour Smooth has kidnapped Beau Handsome, the host of everyone's favorite game show, "May I Have a Word?" When he starts stealing money from innocent contestants, WordGirl makes an appearance. Will she be able to rescue Beau and come up with a game plan to put Seymour back where he belongs-behind bars? Vocabulary Words: Bombard, Emcee.
* Victoria is the Best.. . WordGirl? - When Scoops snaps a picture of Victoria Best suspiciously appearing after WordGirl has disappeared, he believes he has finally figured out who the real WordGirl is! Victoria is thrilled to be called WordGirl, the BEST superhero in the city. Will WordGirl be able to prove that Victoria is actually fibbing without giving away WordGirl's actual secret identity? Vocabulary Words: Fib, Mistaken.
High-Five Sandwich/The Robot Problem (#606H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* High-Five Sandwich - Chuck has won the prestigious "Sandwich of the Year" competition, but when his story in the Big City Times is overshadowed by the new High Five Sandwich trend that Becky, Scoops and Violet came up with, he goes out in to the city to seek revenge. He won't stop until he figures out who is responsible for this new and trendy "sandwich". Vocabulary Words: Trendy(y), Eager.
* The Robot Problem - At school, Becky's class is learning about how potatoes can be used to generate electricity. This gives Tobey a brilliant idea: potatoes used to fuel robots! But when The Coach steals his idea, WordGirl has to team up with Tobey to defeat the evil potato-fueled robots and save the city! Vocabulary Words: Fuel, Cackle.
Of Two Minds/Yes Monkey (#607H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Of Two Minds - It looks as though Dr. Two Brains has given up his cheese-stealing ways and decided to go straight. It's true, he's not stealing cheese anymore because he's discovered a giant cheese asteroid and has used his cheese seizer to redirect its path straight towards Earth! Will WordGirl convince him to change his mind in time to save Earth from being covered in cheese? Vocabulary Words: Waver, Vast.
* Yes Monkey - When Leslie resigns as Mr. Big's assistant, he goes out in search of a new one. Captain Huggy Face gets the job and Mr. Big uses mind control to make sure Huggy obeys his every order. When WordGirl sees that Huggy is on Mr. Big's team, she can't help but feel betrayed. So WordGirl teams up with a new sidekick, Leslie, to get her old one back. Vocabulary Words: Trance, Resign.
Big and Brent/Silence of the Whams (#608H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Big and Brent - Chuck is furious (and maybe a little jealous) when he finds out his brother Brent is spending time with Mr. Big. He can't understand why his brother wants to hang out with this criminal, and by his own free will-Mr. Big is NOT using mind control! After pursuing them around town, Chuck finally realizes he needs to talk to Brent about his feelings, but is it too late? Has Mr. Big got Brent right where he wants him? Vocabulary Words: Dubious, Conspire.
*Silence of the Whams - After losing his "wham" and deciding to give up crime, WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face try to help The Whammer come up with a new career. Will The Whammer find happiness being a jammer or a clammer or a crammer? Or will he figure out why he lost his "wham" in the first place and get back into a life of whamming? Vocabulary Words: Fragile, Burst.
Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese/Kitty Cat Criminals (#609H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese - Fed up with his henchmen, Dr. Two Brains begins the search for a new sidekick. He's thrilled to find Mr. Cheese, who seems to be perfect for the job, but soon regrets the decision as Mr. Cheese takes control and makes Dr. Two Brains HIS sidekick! Will Dr. Two Brains agree to take orders from a tiny, evil mouse? Will WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face stop the evil pair before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Command, Location/Locate.
* Kitty Cat Criminals - When The Butcher and Chuck join forces, they have a surprisingly hard time coming up with a meat-and-sandwich related crime to commit. Stumped, they discover an opportunity to steal feline artifacts and memorabilia, prompting Chuck to bring back his former alter-ego, The Hansome Panther and the Butcher to take on the identity of his former sidekick Lil' Mittens! Will WordGirl be too distracted jazzing up her own costume to outsmart the duo and once again save the day? Vocabulary Words: Ornamental, Feline.
A Questionable Pair/All That Chazz (#610H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Questionable Pair - When Becky sees Ms. Question in the jewelry store having a friendly conversation with Reginald she wonders what she might be up to. What she can't see is that Ms. Question has joined forces with Invisi-Bill to trick Reginald and rob the store. Meanwhile, Scoops can see that Becky is distracted from the movie they're watching. Will Becky be able to figure out what the villains are up to? Will she be able to stop them as WordGirl and not abandon Scoops as Becky? Vocabulary Words: Flatter, Tactic.
* All That Chazz - There's a new kid in town! Chazz does what he wants and is the authority on all things "cool". TJ is so impressed with Chazz that he does everything Chazz tells him in order to be as cool as his new friend. What will happen when TJ's new friendship gets him involved with Dr. Two Brains? Will TJ turn his back on WordGirl in order to prove he's cool enough? Or will he discover that being true to himself is even cooler? Vocabulary Words: Fascinated, Obey.
Go Gadget Go/Emergency Plan #999 (#612H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Go Gadget Go - TJ and his friend Johnson both think they are WordGirl's #1 fan and they compete to prove it! When WordGirl challenges them to each come up with a new gadget to help her fight crime, Johnson accepts help from Tobey! Will the device made by Johnson and Tobey help WordGirl or will it be another one of Tobey's tricks to try to control her? Vocabulary Words: Brainstorm, Gadget. < br />* Emergency Plan #999 - It's TJ to the rescue!?! When Dr. Two Brains captures Captain Huggy Face and forces WordGirl to remember all 998 of her emergency plans to get him back, WG realizes she needs help. WordGirl calls on her biggest fan, who just happens to be her little brother to help her. When Dr. Two Brains refuses to play fair, however, it becomes a Botsford family effort to save the day! Vocabulary Words: Courageous, Stunt.
Bummertime/The Homerun King (#301H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Bummertime - it's the last day of summer and Becky just wants to read her favorite book in the hammock and play outside with her friends ... but Tobey and his latest robot creation, Chronos, are getting in the way. She has to figure out how to stop crime and still enjoy her last day of vacation.
* The Homerun King - When TJ hits a home run during his baseball game that foils a crime he becomes The Home Run King, the city's latest superhero. But when he starts to fight real crimes and gets in over his head, WordGirl has to step in and save the day.
It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To/Becky's Bad-itude (#701H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To - Becky discovers that Violet and Scoops were invited to Katy's birthday party while she wasn't, and she can't help but feel a little left out. When Tobey sends his robots out on a citywide rampage, destroying everything in their path, Becky realizes she might not be the only one who wasn't on Katy's invite list. Can Beck- I mean, WordGirl lift her classmate's robotic spirits before he ruins the birthday party? Vocabulary Words: Rampage, Sensitive.
* Becky's Bad-itude - Not only are Vanilly and Billy a pair of outer space rock 'n roll ninjas, they're the stars of the most popular TV show at Becky's school, and anybody who is anybody is has tickets to their concert. Thanks to Mr. Botsford, Becky has tickets, too - to The Squishy Funbots Rollerama. At the concert, Becky, embarrassed, tries her hardest not to be seen, but when Dr. Two-Brains crashes the Funbots concert, WordGirl must come out of hiding. Can WordGirl stop Two-Brains in his cheesy tracks? And will Becky ever admit that she likes Squishy Funbots, even a little bit? Vocabulary Words: Juvenile, Lack.
First One to Win Wins/A Little Bigger WordGirl (#702H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* First One to Win Wins - At the Botsford house, TJ has turned everything into an impossible competition, causing Becky to grow more and more frustrated every time she loses. When the Butcher steals Mrs. Von Hoosinghaus' prize poodle, Becky is eager to suit up as WordGirl and finally claim victory. But is it possible WordGirl might actually lose to the Butcher? Or will she discover that there are more important things than being the winner? Vocabulary Words: Victor, Fume.
* A Little Bigger WordGirl - Uh oh! WordGirl is captured by Dr. Two-Brains. However, just when Two-Brains is about to shrink WordGirl to the size of a mouse, his plan backfires, and WordGirl becomes bigger, not smaller. Though her bigger size allows her to break free from Two-Brains, she quickly realizes that she can no longer control her super powers. Does this mean Two-Brains can finally take control of the city, and WordGirl is helpless to stop him? Vocabulary Words: Elongate, Adjust.
Backyard Camping/The Power of Whamship (#706H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Backyard Camping - Becky, Violet and TJ want to try their hand at roughing it in the great outdoors, so they set up a tent in the Botsford backyard. Though TJ spends the night trying to frighten the girls with his best ghost stories, the night gets really scary when the Energy Monster breaks loose, making Violet confront her fear of the dark and WordGirl her fear of - spiders? Vocabulary Words: Portable, Farfetched.
* The Power of Whamship - It's a day at the beach for both superheroes and super villains. However, while Becky and Bob bicker over how to properly build a sand castle, The Whammer and Invisi-Bill form a new (crime-filled) friendship at the Villian School Barbeque. Can this friendship be the key to finally defeating WordGirl and Huggy, or will our superheroes resolve their differences in time to stop the crime spree? Vocabulary Words: Collaborate, Solo.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Aug 31, 2015 -- 11:30pm Remind me