This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
The Handsome Panther/The Butcher, The Baker, and the Candlestick Maker (#122) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Handsome Panther - Chuck is tired of the same old sandwich-related crimes so he develops a new persona: The Handsome Panther! He's ferocious and he even has a theme song. Will WordGirl be thrown off by Chuck's new identity?
* The Butcher, the Baker, and the Candlestick Maker - Rub a dub dub! The Butcher and his old pals, The Baker and The Candlestick Maker, try to relive the good old days of pulling silly pranks. But can the Butcher resist his truly evil ways when WordGirl shows up on the scene?
- KQED Kids: Thu, May 26, 2016 -- 1:30am
News Girl/Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime (#707H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* News Girl - There's a new girl in school, and though Becky wants to do her best to make Rose feel welcome, the new arrival may spell trouble for WordGirl. Rose fancies herself the town's greatest kid reporter (which really irks Scoops), and she makes uncovering WordGirl's real identity her first big assignment. When the Energy Monster breaks lose, WordGirl must not only figure out how to contain the Monster, but how to avoid a snooping Rose. Vocabulary Words: Expose, Details.
* Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime - The Diorama Bonzana Extravaganza has the whole school - and especially Violet - excited to create their own unique diorama. Becky, however, is dreading the event. While she might have a way with words, art is not her strong suit. She doesn't want to be embarrassed by a sub par project, so she does everything in her power to procrastinate, even letting herself get tangled up in the Amazing (and completely inept) Rope Guy's latest scheme. Vocabulary Words: Confront, Diorama.
Sparkling Clean/The Smile Collector (#704H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sparkling Clean - It's the day of the Pretty Princess Power Hour Marathon, and Becky is anxiously waiting for it to begin when Mrs. Botsford tells her that she cannot watch any TV until she finishes her chores. Becky decides to use her WordGirl superpowers not to complete her chores, but to hide the mess, and she discovers that her lack of responsibility may not only disappoint her parents, but Pretty Princess herself. Vocabulary Words: Shirk, Unruly.
* The Smile Collector - Violet is selling drawings to the public in exchange for smiles, and Becky, her best friend in the world, has promised to help her with her new business. However, when Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy causes trouble near Violet's art stand, Becky feels torn between her duties as a friend and her duties as the city's #1 superhero. Will WordGirl sacrifice her relationship with Violet to stop Chuck or will she keep her word to her friend, letting the super villain win? Vocabulary Words: Unique, Repulsive.
A Few Words from Wordgirl/Ears to You (#708H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Few Words from Wordgirl - The school is gearing up for Inspiration Day, and since WordGirl's heroic actions always uplift the town's citizens, the Principal asks WordGirl to make the keynote speech at the event. WordGirl agrees but immediately begins to feel the pressure. People are expecting a lot from her speech, and even though she can always be counted on to provide a word's definition, can WordGirl really use her words to inspire people? Vocabulary Words: Dawdle, Inspiration.
* Ears to You - Mr. Big is up to his mind-control tricks once again, this time through the use of some ultra adorable Squishy Bunny Ears. When Becky sees the Ears for sale, she scoffs, "Who wants to wear those?" Turns out, Mr. Botsford does, and as soon as he puts them on, he causes a citywide craze. People start buying up all of Mr. Big's Squishy Bunny Ears. It's BUN-demonium. Can WordGirl figure out Mr. Big's latest trick before the whole town is under his mind control? Vocabulary Words: Original, Laughable.
Mousezilla/Villain School (#123) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mousezilla - Team Botsford goes head-to-head against Team Heaslip in the citywide scavenger hunt. Dr. Two-Brains and Tobey have also teamed up to create a mighty, metal Mouse-Zilla robot to attack the city and steal all its cheese. Will WordGirl be able to defeat Mouse-zilla and help the Botsford's win the scavenger hunt? Vocab words: Collaborate, Quest
* Villain School - In an attempt to inspire some novice villains, The Coach invites his prize student, The Whammer, to speak at his new school for Evil Villains and Arch Enemies. WordGirl faces off against this new pack of troublemakers to thwart their first assignment: stealing the legendary "Michelangelo's Whistle". Vocab words: Novice, Legendary