This animated series for 3-to-6 year olds features a curious young T-rex named Buddy who, together with his adopted Pteranodon family, takes the Dinosaur Train to meet, explore, and have adventures with all kinds of dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures.
The Forest Fire/The Lost Bird (#208H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* When a forest fire comes to woods not far from the family nest at Pteranodon Terrace, the family takes the Dinosaur Train to visit a nearby area where a fire has already been, and the Conductor leads the kids on a Nature Tracker hike through the woods to see how new life is growing back - even after the forest fire's devastation.
*Buddy and Tiny ride the Dinosaur Train for a playdate with their old friend Petey Peteinosaurus, and learn that the train has added a new Aviary Car, for their various flying passengers. Suddenly, they are joined by a lost bird named Judy Jehelornis, who was displaced by the recent forest fires, and can't remember where her home is. Buddy, Tiny, and Petey act as detectives to figure out from clues where Judy's home is, and the Conductor makes sure she's brought safely home on the train.
One Big Frog/Caving with Vlad (#307H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don go river rafting for the first time at Nature Adventure's Tracking Camp. Their old pal Jess Hesperornis meets up with them and they all learn about erosion and the importance of rivers. Finally, they finish their adventure by cruising through some rapids!
Hurricane at Pteranodon Terrace/Rafting The Cretaceous (#210H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The long-awaited rains finally return to Pteranodon Terrace, but grow into a huge rainstorm that grows even bigger - into a hurricane! Dad hasn't seen it blow like this since he was a kid. They seek shelter, and Don discovers an entrance to a cave below their nest, where not only the Pteranodons, but also their other neighbors, the Lambeorsaurus family and Cindy Cimolestes, all take shelter for the night. In the morning, the storm has passed, but everyone must pitch in to rebuild their various nests.
* The family is cleaning up the mess left over from the hurricane, and discover that a raft of logs has washed up two refugees from across the Western Interior Sea - a turtle named Aidan Adocus, and a small mammal named Tommy Ptilodus. Our family learns of their adventure, crossing the sea in the storm, and washing up at Pteranodon Terrace. They decide to take their new friends to the Dinosaur Train, and ride back with them to their home in Appalachia.
Night Train/Fossil Fred (#116H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Night Train - Dad, Buddy and Tiny take a special ride on the Dinosaur Train at night, learning about animals that are active after dark, culminating at the Big Pond for a nature walk under the full moon.
* Fossil Fred - Buddy, Tiny and Don play "detective" and search around the Big Pond for fossils. The kids end up finding an entire skeleton of a Jurassic dinosaur.
Remember The Alamosaurus/Sunrise, Sunset (#217H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids and Dad get the idea to travel around on the Dinosaur Train and meet some of the biggest dinosaurs. They even sing a song, `The Biggest Dinosaurs', before meeting Allie Alamosaurus, an enormous, long-necked, plant eating sauropod who is very friendly. Allie explains that her huge, strong legs hardly bend at all, but she can still have fun playing games with the kids, and teaching them some of her favorites! Dad takes the Pteranodon kids on an overnight camping trip where they watch both a sunrise and sunset, learning that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. The kids also find out more about nocturnal (night-active) animals, and diurnal (day-active) animals.
Haunted Roundhouse/Big Pond Pumpkin Patch (#211H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Dad takes the kids on a special Night Train to Troodon Town, where the Troodons have decorated their Roundhouse into a "haunted house" for a spooky party. The kids end up meeting a strange new nocturnal creature - a mammal named Vlad Volaticotherium, who was hiding in the roundhouse trying to get some sleep. The Pteranodon family learns more about the customs of their neighbors, the Lambeosaurus family, when they are invited for the first time to accompany them to the Big Pond to celebrate "Gourd Day" - a kind of Mesozoic Halloween. The kids see their first pumpkins, and Larry Lambeosaurus even shows our family how to hollow them out and carve faces into them.
A Heck of a Neck/Gilbert Visits The Nest (#218H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids have a Nature Trackers adventure when they meet Denise Diplodocus, a super-long, super big dinosaur. At first the kids mistake Denise's neck for a snake, and tail as a bridge. Later, Denise amazes the kids, telling them how hard it is for her to raise up her long, heavy neck. Shiny and the others help her raise her neck higher than normal just once, but it feels better for Denise to keep closer to the ground and low-lying trees. Shiny is nervous about Gilbert's impending visit to Pteranodon Terrace. She goes into a cleaning frenzy, wanting everything to look perfect, and her siblings to act perfectly. When Gilbert arrives, everyone starts having fun except Shiny who feels ignored. Soon Gilbert and the other kids persuade Shiny to join them, and they all eat, play, and laugh together.
Arnie Rides The Flatcar/Old Reliable (#220H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy, Tiny, and Mom visit their very large sauropod friend, Arnie Argentinosaurus, and his dad. Arnie has grown bigger since our kids have seen him and is now too big to ride on the Dinosaur Train anymore. Tiny and Buddy arrange with Mr. Conductor for Arnie to be the first big dinosaur to ride on the newest Dinosaur Train car - the flatbed car! Mr. Pteranodon and Mr. Lambeosaurus take all the kids to see a field of geysers - holes in the ground that hot water shoots out from! At the same time, Mrs. Pteranodon and Mrs. Lambeosaurus are relaxing nearby in soothing pools of warm water, called hot springs. In the end, the kids love seeing the geysers and then joining the Moms in their hot springs, while accidentally surprising Mr. Conductor who is secretly trying to relax in his own private hot spring pool!
- KQED 9: Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
An Apatosaurus Adventure/Nature Art (#219H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids visit the Jurassic Time Period to meet Apollo Apatosaurus, a huge, long-necked, long-tailed dinosaur who likes adventure. Apollo loves to whip his long tail, and does so as he leads the kids on a pretend adventure to find a hard-to-reach tree with yummy, delicious leaves! Mrs. Pteranodon cleans out the clutter from the family nest and the kids are amazed at the pile of stuff - leaves, flower petals, pieces of wood, and shells. Tiny stops Mom from throwing out all the stuff, determined that she and Buddy, Tiny, and Don will find a use for it all. And, they do- the Pteranodon kids have fun making nature art on the beach using the items from nest!
Tiny and the Crocodile/Meet The Grandparents (#221H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Team Pteranodon travels to Dienosuchas Swamp to meet Deanna Dienosuchas, a 40 foot crocodile with many big teeth, and a crabby attitude. Tiny leads the way to warm up Deanna who turns out to be more friendly and less scary than our kids imagined. The Pteranodon kids have special visitors - their Grandma and Grandpa! The kids delight in realizing they share similar traits with their grandparents (laughs, expressions, and interests), and love showing Grandma and Grandpa around the nest area and playing some games they all like.
- KQED 9: Mon, Nov 3, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
Rocket Train Surprise Party/Cloudy with a Chance Of Fun (#304H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon family rides the "Night Train" all the way back to the Jurassic Period to visit their nocturnal friend, Vlad Volaticotherium, who tells them that he wants to take them caving! Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don don't even know what caving is, but they are soon having a great time seeing all the beautiful stalactites and stalagmites that have formed inside the cave. They also learn that it can be a lot of fun to hear your voice echo down the cave's long caverns!
Classic in the Jurassic: Turtle and Theropod Race/Hungry, Hungry Carnivores (#308H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids are spending the day with Grandma and Grandpa Pteranodon! On the Dinosaur Train trip to their grandparents' place, Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don learn about sycamore trees. Grandma and Grandpa are excited to have a whole day with their grandkids and doubly-excited to do a special project with them. They bring the kids to a field lined with sycamore trees and show them a particularly tall one that was - Can you believe it!? - planted by their Dad when he was a kid! Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don get to plant their own sycamore saplings and vow to visit their trees frequently to track their growth over the years!
Solar Train/Birdwatching (#303H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
After Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don learn that it's Mr. Conductor's birthday, they decide to throw him a surprise party in his favorite place - the Dinosaur Train! The whole family plans the party, secretly riding the Rocket Train to pick up friends from all around the Mesozoic and gather ginkgo leaves for a special birthday cake. The party is a huge success - the Conductor is surprised and moved, and loves his tasty ginkgo leaf birthday cake.
Classic in the Jurassic - Air, Water and Land/Desert Day and Night (#310H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don are excited that Keira Chirostenotes gets to babysit them for the night while Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon go out for a dinner on the Dinosaur Night Train. Keira shows the kids how a dead log's decomposition provides food and shelter for many living creatures. Meanwhile, Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon are gleeful as they enjoy their date, exploring the Dinosaur Train's other compartments. Mom and Dad return home to find their kids filled with more happiness than when they left them and their pillows filled with several little bugs from the decomposing log.
The Egg Stealer?/To The Grandparents' Nest We Go! (#222H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy and Don stumble upon a mystery when they find unhatched eggs on their beach, The mystery grows when some of the eggs are stolen. Don and Buddy become detectives and suspect that maybe Tiny, Shiny, or other friends may be stealing the eggs. They're not. Soon, all the kids join in to solve the mystery, as they figure out that the eggs belong to an over-protective, caring mom named Olivia Oviraptor who is just trying to keep her eggs safe. Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, and Don have fun spending a special day with their retired Grandma and Grandpa at their cliffside nest. The kids get to see things from their Dad's childhood nature collection, and afterwards they play games and fish with Grandma and Grandpa.
Double-Crested Trouble/Erma and the Conductor (#223H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
While riding the Dinosaur Train, Buddy and Tiny meet Dylan and Devlin Dilophosaurus, twin brothers with amazing double-crests on their heads. Dylan and Devlin like to compete over everything from getting the best seat on the train, to being the best hunter. After Tiny and Buddy spend time with the brothers, they show them how working as a team can help them succeed while hunting! The Pteranodon family is on the Dinosaur Train headed to the Big Pond for a special nighttime treat - watching a meteor shower in the sky! Mr. Conductor stops to pick up Erma Eoraptor, his best friend, whom he's excited to spend time with that night. At the Big Pond, the Conductor and Erma are interrupted a few times while trying to be alone, but soon find the perfect spot back on the Train. They watch the meteor shower from there, as our Pteranodon family watches the amazing meteors from the Big Pond beach.
- KQED 9: Fri, Nov 7, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
Classic in the Jurassic: Air Obstacle Race/King & Crystal Live! (#309H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
For their second outing at Nature Trackers Adventure Camp, Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, Don and other friends learn about the tree line as they set out to hike up a mountain. Shiny is determined to get to the top of the mountain forest. Buddy wonders if they'll be able to see anything from the mountaintop through the tall trees. The kids are amazed that the higher they hike, the shorter the trees and bushes get! Then they reach the tree line--a certain point on the mountain where trees are really small because they don't have enough air to breathe and the temperature is too cold. In the end, Shiny and all the kids use teamwork to reach the mountaintop together!
Dinosaur Train Submarine: Maisie Mosasaurus/Date Night (#225H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon family goes back underwater in the Dinosaur Train Submarine and meet Maisie and Marvin Mosasaurus, a daughter and father who are huge, fast-swimming lizards with flippers. Maisie and Shiny bond when they discover neither likes to go down deep in the water. The Pteranodons and Mosasaurus have a great time up near the ocean's surface, each family showing the other how they hunt and catch fish to eat. When Mrs. Pteranodon announces that she and Mr. Pteranodon are going on a special anniversary date that night, and the Pteranodon kids will have their first babysitter ever, the kids are not very happy. The babysitter is Keira Chirostenotes, a responsible, patient teenager. Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, and Don each take almost the whole evening to warm up to her. While Mom and Dad are on their date on the Dinosaur Night Train, Mom is relaxed, but Dad really misses the kids and can't stop thinking about them. In the end, Mom and Dad rush back to the nest to find all the kids and Keira having a great time!
- KQED 9: Mon, Nov 10, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
Classic in the Jurassic: Ultimate Face-off/Back in Time (#311H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Nature Trackers Adventure Campers are back for another adventure and this time they'll be travelling to a rainforest! Once they arrive in the dense, overgrown rainforest, the campers explore different levels of the ecosystem, including the forest floor and the canopy of leaves at the top of the forest. After a hike through the rainforest, the campers' fun adventure culminates as each kid takes a ride on a zip line, where they all get a bird's eye view of the entire rainforest!
Dinosaur Train Submarine: Otto Opthalmosaurus/King Meets Crystal (#213H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
When the Pteranodon family takes the Dinosaur Train under the sea to visit their friend Elmer Elasmosaurus, they learn that the Elasmosaurus family is going away from the station to follow their food, the fish. Buddy wants to follow, but the train tunnel doesn't go that way - so the Conductor decides to take the family in a brand-new invention, the Dinosaur Train Submarine! On their journey, they meet a marine reptile called Otto Opthalmosaurus, who guides the submarine deeper than it's ever been, and even helps them find their way out of a sea cave. During a day at Troodon Town Music Festival, the Pteranodon family and King Cryolophosaurus hear a wonderful singer named Crystal Cryolophosaurus. King is very interested in becoming friends with Crystal, another dinosaur of his species, but he gets very nervous when trying to talk to her. Tiny and Buddy help King overcome his nervousness, and he and Crystal end up friends who happily sing together.
- KQED 9: Tue, Nov 11, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
Dome-Headed Dinosaur/Treasure Hunt (#224H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids and their dome-headed friend Spikey Stygimoloch meet a brother and sister, Patrick and Pamela Pachycephalosaurus, two dinosaurs with enormous dome heads. Spikey bonds with the Pachycephalosaurus. Patrick and Pamela are athletes who invite our kids, Mom, and Spikey along to watch them use their impressive dome heads to play a volleyball type sport called, Dome Ball. Don has a large collection of things he's found in nature, but he's missing one hard-to-locate item - amber. On the Dinosaur Train, Don and the other Pteranodon kids find out that Gilbert is also looking for amber. At Amber Arroyo caves, Don and Gilbert separately search for and find amber, eventually bonding over their discoveries.
Adventure Camp: Rafting/Adventure Camp: Mountain Climbing (#301H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Our Pteranodon family accompanies Mr. Conductor to the Troodon Town Roundhouse to meet up with Thurston Troodon, the Rocket Train's conductor. They all soon learn that Tricia Troodon, a young hotshot conductor, actually invited everyone there to see her new train - the Solar Train! The kids learn that it's powered by the sun! To test the train's performance, the three Conductors, along with the help of Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don, race the Dinosaur Train, Thurston's Rocket Train and Tricia's new Solar Train to the Triassic!
- KQED 9: Wed, Nov 12, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
Dinosaur Train Submarine: A Sea Turtle Tale/Rocket Train (#226H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Our Pteranodon family is on the beach watching small eggs hatch and baby Archelon turtles emerge, and start to swim away. Our family and Mr. Conductor get into the Dinosaur Train Submarine and follow the baby Archelons who discover their own facts of nature - that their mother doesn't stay with them after they're born, and that they will grow up to be giant-sized sea turtles. Tiny and Buddy find out that a newer train will be riding the same tracks as the Dinosaur Train. The new train is called the Rocket Train, and its conductor is named Thurston Troodon, who was a former classmate and rival of Mr. Conductor. Thurston is very confident and boasts that the Rocket Train is newer, better, and faster than the "old Dinosaur Train." Mrs. Troodon, Thurston, and Mr. Conductor's old teacher, suggests a friendly train race. With Tiny and Buddy on board, the "old" Dinosaur Train ends up helping out Thurston and the new Rocket Train after it breaks down.
Adventure Camp: Zip Lining/Adventure Camp: Canyon Hiking (#302H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy and Tiny give Elliot Enantiornithine, a first timer on the Dinosaur Train, a tour of the Train. When they go through Laura Giganotosaurus' car, she explains to them that today is her bird watching/drawing day, but she hasn't found a single bird to watch. But, there's Elliot. He hams it up for Laura, who watches and draws him. This is so fun that Buddy and Tiny bring Laura to meet another bird friend-- Arlene Archeopteryx. Then Arlene and Elliot introduce the kids and Laura to a new bird named Peng Protopteryx! It's a successful birdwatching/drawing day as all three birds are delighted to show off their unique feathers.
- KQED 9: Thu, Nov 13, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
Dinosaur Train Submarine: Shoshana Shonosaurus/All Kinds of Families (#214H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon family goes under the sea again, to ride the Dinosaur Train Submarine - this time they go to meet Shoshana Shonisaurus, an enormous marine reptile that's something between a dolphin and a whale. Since Shoshana loves to dive down very deep, Shiny has a problem with following her down to the bottom of the sea. Shoshana kindly helps Shiny get over her fear of diving deep. When Buddy expresses his feelings about being adopted to Tiny and Mrs. Pteranodon, they tell him that he will always be a part of the Pteranodon family. Mom takes Buddy and Tiny to meet another adopted dinosaur kid named Sonny Sauroposeidon, a huge tall creature, now a part of tiny Mikey Microraptor's family. Buddy and Sonny bond over being adopted and knowing that they are both in adoptive families that are different species but still love and appreciate them.
Valley of the Stygimolochs/Tiny Loves Fish (#101H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Valley of the Stygimolochs - Buddy wonders if he'll grow horns when he gets older, so Mrs. Pteranodon takes him to visit some dinosaurs called Stygimoloch, who have really impressive horns.
* Tiny Loves Fish - After Mr. Pteranodon teaches the kids his fishing method, Buddy and Tiny work together as a team to catch fish in the Big Pond.
The Call of the Wild Corythosaurus/Triceratops For Lunch (#102H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Call of the Wild Corythosaurus - The family surprises Mom for her birthday with a trip to a concert given by Cory and her family of Corythosaurus, who play music through the crests on their heads.
* Triceratops for Lunch - Our Pteranodon family eats lunch with their friend Tank Triceratops and discover that he and his family are all plant-eaters, with great leaf-eating teeth and giant appetites!
One Smart Dinosaur/Petey The Peteinosaurus (#105H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* One Smart Dinosaur - Buddy and Tiny want to test their memory, so they ride the Dinosaur Train and spend some time with the Conductor, since he's a Troodon with a great memory. The kids get to meet the Conductor's mom, Mrs. Conductor.
* Petey The Peteinosaurus - Buddy and Tiny ride the Dinosaur Train to meet Petey Peteinosaurus, a "flying lizard," who is fun, funny, and friendly, and has some features similar to both Buddy and Tiny!
- KQED 9: Tue, Nov 18, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
Beating The Heat/Flowers for Mom (#103H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Beating the Heat - Buddy and Tiny travel to the Jurassic to make a new friend, Morris Stegosaurus, and discover how this huge dinosaur keeps cool in the heat.
* Flowers for Mom - The kids go to the Big Pond to look for flowers to give to Mom on her special Mothers Day. They find many different flowers while following a very busy bee.
Now with Feathers!/A Frill A Minute (#107) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Now With Feathers! - Dad gives Tiny and Buddy a mystery feather and the kids become "detectives," riding the Dinosaur Train to meet Valerie Velociraptor, who shows our kids what life is like covered with beautiful feathers.
* A Frill a Minute - Our kids help Tank Triceratops overcome his awkwardness having a huge head by showing him how cool and amazing his features are, especially his frill.
- KQED 9: Wed, Nov 19, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
I'm A T. Rex!/Ned The Quadruped (#104H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* I'm a T. rex! - Buddy travels to Rexville on the Dinosaur Train and meets Delores Tyrannosaurus and her daughter Annie. When he sees that he shares all the same features, Buddy learns that he is a Tyrannosaurus rex!
* Ned the Quadruped - Buddy and Tiny tour the Dinosaur Train and earn their Junior Conductor hats while their friend Ned, a four-legged, long-necked Brachiosaurus and regular Train rider, tags along.
Armored Like An Ankylosaurus/Campout! (#109H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Armored Like an Ankylosaurus - The kids travel on the Dinosaur Train with Mr. Pteranodon to see his hero, Hank Ankylosaurus, play a game of Dinoball. Afterwards, they even get to play with Hank and learn what it's like to be a dinosaur that's covered with armored plates and a mighty club for a tail.
* Campout! - Our Pteranodon family goes to the Big Pond for their first overnight camp out and meets a small frog with a big voice.
- KQED 9: Thu, Nov 20, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
Fast Friends/T. Rex Teeth (#106H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fast Friends - Buddy, Tiny, and Mom ride the Dinosaur Train to meet Oren and Ollie Ornithomimus, some of the fastest dinosaurs ever! Our kids love meeting the fast-moving and fast-talking twins.
* T. rex Teeth - When Buddy loses a tooth, Mom takes him to Rexville to ask his Tyrannosaurus friends all about T. rex teeth. They explain that he'll grow new teeth to replace the old ones.
Laura The Giganotosaurus/Dinosaur Poop! (#110H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Laura the Giganotosaurus - Buddy spends time with Laura Giganotosaurus, a large dinosaur who always rides the Dinosaur Train and, like Buddy, is a three-toed theropod! Buddy also discovers that Laura is an avid bird-watcher.
* Dinosaur Poop! - Buddy and Tiny learn that all creatures poop, even really big dinosaurs.
- KQED 9: Fri, Nov 21, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
One Big Dinosaur/Play Date with Annie (#108H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* One Big Dinosaur - Tiny and Buddy visit a dinosaur family called Argentinosaurus, some of the biggest land creatures ever! The kids find out there are great things about being really big, and that it's also great being their own size.
* Play Date with Annie - Buddy is excited that his friend Annie Tyrannosaurus is coming to the Pteranodon nest to visit and play with them. After Tiny feels left out, Buddy and Annie show her that they can all be friends!
Derek The Deinonychus/Don's Dragonfly (#111H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Derek the Deinonychus - Buddy, Tiny and Mom visit a family of Deinonychus, dinosaurs with large, sharp toe-claws. They meet a kid named Derek who uses his toe-claws to not only hunt with but to carve great art!
* Don's Dragonfly - Don makes a new friend with red feet, a dragonfly named Howard.
- KQED 9: Mon, Nov 24, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
One Small Dinosaur/T. Rex Migration (#112H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* One Small Dinosaur - Mrs. Pteranodon takes Buddy and Tiny to visit a Mikey Microraptor, one of the smallest of dinosaurs ever. Tiny is annoyed that Mikey is even smaller than she is, but Mikey looks up to Tiny as a role model.
* T. rex Migration - Buddy and Tiny go to visit their friend Annie Tyrannosaurus and discover she isn't home, so they follow clues and find her on a migration with her family.
- KQED 9: Tue, Nov 25, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
Hootin' Hadrosaurs!/Hatching Party (#113H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Hootin' Hadrosaurs! - Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don meet Perry Parasaurolophus, a dinosaur with a crest on his head who teaches them a new way to hoot some hip music.
* Hatching Party - Buddy, Tiny and Mrs. Pteranodon attend an egg hatching party and meet their friend Cory Corythosaurus's new brothers and sisters.
The Burrowers/Shiny's Sea Shells (#118H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Burrowers - The Pteranodon family rides the Dinosaur Train to meet a family of amazing, burrowing dinosaurs that live in holes and put on a "Cirque de Soleil" kind of acrobatic show every evening!
* Shiny's Sea Shells - Shiny, with help from Buddy, Tiny and Don, looks for the shiniest sea shells she can find, but ends up making a new friend named Henry, a hermit crab who lives in his own shell on the beach at the Big Pond.
- KQED 9: Thu, Nov 27, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder
The Theropod Club/Surprise Party (#114H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Theropod Club - Buddy's Theropod Club meets with other dinosaurs that walk on two legs, eat meat, and have three toed feet. But Tiny feels left out until the Club invites her to join too!
* Surprise Party - Shiny, Tiny and Don throw a surprise party for Buddy on the Dinosaur Train and invite a whole caboose full of his friends!
Dinosaurs in the Snow/Cretaceous Conifers (#117H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Dinosaurs in the Snow - Buddy and his Pteranodon family ride the Dinosaur Train to the North Pole - where it's cooler out and the skies are dark all winter long! The kids get to play in the snow and slide on a frozen pond for the first time.
* Cretaceous Conifers - The whole Pteranodon family have fun celebrating Mom's favorite holiday, Winter Solstice. They learn about large conifer (evergreen) trees and help decorate them at a holiday party.
- KQED 9: Fri, Nov 28, 2014 -- 10:30am email reminder