This animated series for 3-to-6 year olds features a curious young T-rex named Buddy who, together with his adopted Pteranodon family, takes the Dinosaur Train to meet, explore, and have adventures with all kinds of dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures.
A Heck of a Neck/Gilbert Visits The Nest (#218H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids have a Nature Trackers adventure when they meet Denise Diplodocus, a super-long, super big dinosaur. At first the kids mistake Denise's neck for a snake, and tail as a bridge. Later, Denise amazes the kids, telling them how hard it is for her to raise up her long, heavy neck. Shiny and the others help her raise her neck higher than normal just once, but it feels better for Denise to keep closer to the ground and low-lying trees. Shiny is nervous about Gilbert's impending visit to Pteranodon Terrace. She goes into a cleaning frenzy, wanting everything to look perfect, and her siblings to act perfectly. When Gilbert arrives, everyone starts having fun except Shiny who feels ignored. Soon Gilbert and the other kids persuade Shiny to join them, and they all eat, play, and laugh together.
Double-Crested Trouble/Erma and the Conductor (#223H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
While riding the Dinosaur Train, Buddy and Tiny meet Dylan and Devlin Dilophosaurus, twin brothers with amazing double-crests on their heads. Dylan and Devlin like to compete over everything from getting the best seat on the train, to being the best hunter. After Tiny and Buddy spend time with the brothers, they show them how working as a team can help them succeed while hunting! The Pteranodon family is on the Dinosaur Train headed to the Big Pond for a special nighttime treat - watching a meteor shower in the sky! Mr. Conductor stops to pick up Erma Eoraptor, his best friend, whom he's excited to spend time with that night. At the Big Pond, the Conductor and Erma are interrupted a few times while trying to be alone, but soon find the perfect spot back on the Train. They watch the meteor shower from there, as our Pteranodon family watches the amazing meteors from the Big Pond beach.
Arnie Rides The Flatcar/Old Reliable (#220H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy, Tiny, and Mom visit their very large sauropod friend, Arnie Argentinosaurus, and his dad. Arnie has grown bigger since our kids have seen him and is now too big to ride on the Dinosaur Train anymore. Tiny and Buddy arrange with Mr. Conductor for Arnie to be the first big dinosaur to ride on the newest Dinosaur Train car - the flatbed car! Mr. Pteranodon and Mr. Lambeosaurus take all the kids to see a field of geysers - holes in the ground that hot water shoots out from! At the same time, Mrs. Pteranodon and Mrs. Lambeosaurus are relaxing nearby in soothing pools of warm water, called hot springs. In the end, the kids love seeing the geysers and then joining the Moms in their hot springs, while accidentally surprising Mr. Conductor who is secretly trying to relax in his own private hot spring pool!
Dinosaur Train Submarine: Maisie Mosasaurus/Date Night (#225H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon family goes back underwater in the Dinosaur Train Submarine and meet Maisie and Marvin Mosasaurus, a daughter and father who are huge, fast-swimming lizards with flippers. Maisie and Shiny bond when they discover neither likes to go down deep in the water. The Pteranodons and Mosasaurus have a great time up near the ocean's surface, each family showing the other how they hunt and catch fish to eat. When Mrs. Pteranodon announces that she and Mr. Pteranodon are going on a special anniversary date that night, and the Pteranodon kids will have their first babysitter ever, the kids are not very happy. The babysitter is Keira Chirostenotes, a responsible, patient teenager. Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, and Don each take almost the whole evening to warm up to her. While Mom and Dad are on their date on the Dinosaur Night Train, Mom is relaxed, but Dad really misses the kids and can't stop thinking about them. In the end, Mom and Dad rush back to the nest to find all the kids and Keira having a great time!
The Egg Stealer?/To The Grandparents' Nest We Go! (#222H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy and Don stumble upon a mystery when they find unhatched eggs on their beach, The mystery grows when some of the eggs are stolen. Don and Buddy become detectives and suspect that maybe Tiny, Shiny, or other friends may be stealing the eggs. They're not. Soon, all the kids join in to solve the mystery, as they figure out that the eggs belong to an over-protective, caring mom named Olivia Oviraptor who is just trying to keep her eggs safe. Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, and Don have fun spending a special day with their retired Grandma and Grandpa at their cliffside nest. The kids get to see things from their Dad's childhood nature collection, and afterwards they play games and fish with Grandma and Grandpa.
Adventure Camp: Rafting/Adventure Camp: Mountain Climbing (#301H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Our Pteranodon family accompanies Mr. Conductor to the Troodon Town Roundhouse to meet up with Thurston Troodon, the Rocket Train's conductor. They all soon learn that Tricia Troodon, a young hotshot conductor, actually invited everyone there to see her new train - the Solar Train! The kids learn that it's powered by the sun! To test the train's performance, the three Conductors, along with the help of Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don, race the Dinosaur Train, Thurston's Rocket Train and Tricia's new Solar Train to the Triassic!
Dome-Headed Dinosaur/Treasure Hunt (#224H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids and their dome-headed friend Spikey Stygimoloch meet a brother and sister, Patrick and Pamela Pachycephalosaurus, two dinosaurs with enormous dome heads. Spikey bonds with the Pachycephalosaurus. Patrick and Pamela are athletes who invite our kids, Mom, and Spikey along to watch them use their impressive dome heads to play a volleyball type sport called, Dome Ball. Don has a large collection of things he's found in nature, but he's missing one hard-to-locate item - amber. On the Dinosaur Train, Don and the other Pteranodon kids find out that Gilbert is also looking for amber. At Amber Arroyo caves, Don and Gilbert separately search for and find amber, eventually bonding over their discoveries.
Solar Train/Birdwatching (#303H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
After Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don learn that it's Mr. Conductor's birthday, they decide to throw him a surprise party in his favorite place - the Dinosaur Train! The whole family plans the party, secretly riding the Rocket Train to pick up friends from all around the Mesozoic and gather ginkgo leaves for a special birthday cake. The party is a huge success - the Conductor is surprised and moved, and loves his tasty ginkgo leaf birthday cake.
Dinosaur Train Submarine: A Sea Turtle Tale/Rocket Train (#226H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Our Pteranodon family is on the beach watching small eggs hatch and baby Archelon turtles emerge, and start to swim away. Our family and Mr. Conductor get into the Dinosaur Train Submarine and follow the baby Archelons who discover their own facts of nature - that their mother doesn't stay with them after they're born, and that they will grow up to be giant-sized sea turtles. Tiny and Buddy find out that a newer train will be riding the same tracks as the Dinosaur Train. The new train is called the Rocket Train, and its conductor is named Thurston Troodon, who was a former classmate and rival of Mr. Conductor. Thurston is very confident and boasts that the Rocket Train is newer, better, and faster than the "old Dinosaur Train." Mrs. Troodon, Thurston, and Mr. Conductor's old teacher, suggests a friendly train race. With Tiny and Buddy on board, the "old" Dinosaur Train ends up helping out Thurston and the new Rocket Train after it breaks down.
Rocket Train Surprise Party/Cloudy with a Chance Of Fun (#304H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon family rides the "Night Train" all the way back to the Jurassic Period to visit their nocturnal friend, Vlad Volaticotherium, who tells them that he wants to take them caving! Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don don't even know what caving is, but they are soon having a great time seeing all the beautiful stalactites and stalagmites that have formed inside the cave. They also learn that it can be a lot of fun to hear your voice echo down the cave's long caverns!
- KQED 9: Fri, Mar 6, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Adventure Camp: Zip Lining/Adventure Camp: Canyon Hiking (#302H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy and Tiny give Elliot Enantiornithine, a first timer on the Dinosaur Train, a tour of the Train. When they go through Laura Giganotosaurus' car, she explains to them that today is her bird watching/drawing day, but she hasn't found a single bird to watch. But, there's Elliot. He hams it up for Laura, who watches and draws him. This is so fun that Buddy and Tiny bring Laura to meet another bird friend-- Arlene Archeopteryx. Then Arlene and Elliot introduce the kids and Laura to a new bird named Peng Protopteryx! It's a successful birdwatching/drawing day as all three birds are delighted to show off their unique feathers.
The Call of the Wild Corythosaurus/Triceratops For Lunch (#102H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Call of the Wild Corythosaurus - The family surprises Mom for her birthday with a trip to a concert given by Cory and her family of Corythosaurus, who play music through the crests on their heads.
* Triceratops for Lunch - Our Pteranodon family eats lunch with their friend Tank Triceratops and discover that he and his family are all plant-eaters, with great leaf-eating teeth and giant appetites!
- KQED 9: Mon, Mar 9, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Valley of the Stygimolochs/Tiny Loves Fish (#101H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Valley of the Stygimolochs - Buddy wonders if he'll grow horns when he gets older, so Mrs. Pteranodon takes him to visit some dinosaurs called Stygimoloch, who have really impressive horns.
* Tiny Loves Fish - After Mr. Pteranodon teaches the kids his fishing method, Buddy and Tiny work together as a team to catch fish in the Big Pond.
Classic in the Jurassic: Turtle and Theropod Race/Hungry, Hungry Carnivores (#308H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids are spending the day with Grandma and Grandpa Pteranodon! On the Dinosaur Train trip to their grandparents' place, Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don learn about sycamore trees. Grandma and Grandpa are excited to have a whole day with their grandkids and doubly-excited to do a special project with them. They bring the kids to a field lined with sycamore trees and show them a particularly tall one that was - Can you believe it!? - planted by their Dad when he was a kid! Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don get to plant their own sycamore saplings and vow to visit their trees frequently to track their growth over the years!
- KQED 9: Tue, Mar 10, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
One Big Frog/Caving with Vlad (#307H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don go river rafting for the first time at Nature Adventure's Tracking Camp. Their old pal Jess Hesperornis meets up with them and they all learn about erosion and the importance of rivers. Finally, they finish their adventure by cruising through some rapids!
Classic in the Jurassic - Air, Water and Land/Desert Day and Night (#310H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don are excited that Keira Chirostenotes gets to babysit them for the night while Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon go out for a dinner on the Dinosaur Night Train. Keira shows the kids how a dead log's decomposition provides food and shelter for many living creatures. Meanwhile, Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon are gleeful as they enjoy their date, exploring the Dinosaur Train's other compartments. Mom and Dad return home to find their kids filled with more happiness than when they left them and their pillows filled with several little bugs from the decomposing log.
- KQED 9: Wed, Mar 11, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Beating The Heat/Flowers for Mom (#103H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Beating the Heat - Buddy and Tiny travel to the Jurassic to make a new friend, Morris Stegosaurus, and discover how this huge dinosaur keeps cool in the heat.
* Flowers for Mom - The kids go to the Big Pond to look for flowers to give to Mom on her special Mothers Day. They find many different flowers while following a very busy bee.
I'm A T. Rex!/Ned The Quadruped (#104H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* I'm a T. rex! - Buddy travels to Rexville on the Dinosaur Train and meets Delores Tyrannosaurus and her daughter Annie. When he sees that he shares all the same features, Buddy learns that he is a Tyrannosaurus rex!
* Ned the Quadruped - Buddy and Tiny tour the Dinosaur Train and earn their Junior Conductor hats while their friend Ned, a four-legged, long-necked Brachiosaurus and regular Train rider, tags along.
- KQED 9: Thu, Mar 12, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Classic in the Jurassic: Air Obstacle Race/King & Crystal Live! (#309H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
For their second outing at Nature Trackers Adventure Camp, Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, Don and other friends learn about the tree line as they set out to hike up a mountain. Shiny is determined to get to the top of the mountain forest. Buddy wonders if they'll be able to see anything from the mountaintop through the tall trees. The kids are amazed that the higher they hike, the shorter the trees and bushes get! Then they reach the tree line--a certain point on the mountain where trees are really small because they don't have enough air to breathe and the temperature is too cold. In the end, Shiny and all the kids use teamwork to reach the mountaintop together!
Fast Friends/T. Rex Teeth (#106H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fast Friends - Buddy, Tiny, and Mom ride the Dinosaur Train to meet Oren and Ollie Ornithomimus, some of the fastest dinosaurs ever! Our kids love meeting the fast-moving and fast-talking twins.
* T. rex Teeth - When Buddy loses a tooth, Mom takes him to Rexville to ask his Tyrannosaurus friends all about T. rex teeth. They explain that he'll grow new teeth to replace the old ones.
- KQED 9: Fri, Mar 13, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Classic in the Jurassic: Ultimate Face-off/Back in Time (#311H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Nature Trackers Adventure Campers are back for another adventure and this time they'll be travelling to a rainforest! Once they arrive in the dense, overgrown rainforest, the campers explore different levels of the ecosystem, including the forest floor and the canopy of leaves at the top of the forest. After a hike through the rainforest, the campers' fun adventure culminates as each kid takes a ride on a zip line, where they all get a bird's eye view of the entire rainforest!
One Big Dinosaur/Play Date with Annie (#108H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* One Big Dinosaur - Tiny and Buddy visit a dinosaur family called Argentinosaurus, some of the biggest land creatures ever! The kids find out there are great things about being really big, and that it's also great being their own size.
* Play Date with Annie - Buddy is excited that his friend Annie Tyrannosaurus is coming to the Pteranodon nest to visit and play with them. After Tiny feels left out, Buddy and Annie show her that they can all be friends!
- KQED 9: Mon, Mar 16, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
One Smart Dinosaur/Petey The Peteinosaurus (#105H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* One Smart Dinosaur - Buddy and Tiny want to test their memory, so they ride the Dinosaur Train and spend some time with the Conductor, since he's a Troodon with a great memory. The kids get to meet the Conductor's mom, Mrs. Conductor.
* Petey The Peteinosaurus - Buddy and Tiny ride the Dinosaur Train to meet Petey Peteinosaurus, a "flying lizard," who is fun, funny, and friendly, and has some features similar to both Buddy and Tiny!
Laura The Giganotosaurus/Dinosaur Poop! (#110H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Laura the Giganotosaurus - Buddy spends time with Laura Giganotosaurus, a large dinosaur who always rides the Dinosaur Train and, like Buddy, is a three-toed theropod! Buddy also discovers that Laura is an avid bird-watcher.
* Dinosaur Poop! - Buddy and Tiny learn that all creatures poop, even really big dinosaurs.
- KQED 9: Tue, Mar 17, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Now with Feathers!/A Frill A Minute (#107H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Now With Feathers! - Dad gives Tiny and Buddy a mystery feather and the kids become "detectives," riding the Dinosaur Train to meet Valerie Velociraptor, who shows our kids what life is like covered with beautiful feathers.
* A Frill a Minute - Our kids help Tank Triceratops overcome his awkwardness having a huge head by showing him how cool and amazing his features are, especially his frill.
Dinosaur Big City, Pt. 1/Dinosaur Big City, Pt. 2 (#201H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The dinosaurs travel to the "big city" of Laramidia for the Theropod Convention!
Armored Like An Ankylosaurus/Campout! (#109H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Armored Like an Ankylosaurus - The kids travel on the Dinosaur Train with Mr. Pteranodon to see his hero, Hank Ankylosaurus, play a game of Dinoball. Afterwards, they even get to play with Hank and learn what it's like to be a dinosaur that's covered with armored plates and a mighty club for a tail.
* Campout! - Our Pteranodon family goes to the Big Pond for their first overnight camp out and meets a small frog with a big voice.
One Small Dinosaur/T. Rex Migration (#112H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* One Small Dinosaur - Mrs. Pteranodon takes Buddy and Tiny to visit a Mikey Microraptor, one of the smallest of dinosaurs ever. Tiny is annoyed that Mikey is even smaller than she is, but Mikey looks up to Tiny as a role model.
* T. rex Migration - Buddy and Tiny go to visit their friend Annie Tyrannosaurus and discover she isn't home, so they follow clues and find her on a migration with her family.
- KQED 9: Thu, Mar 19, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Derek The Deinonychus/Don's Dragonfly (#111H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Derek the Deinonychus - Buddy, Tiny and Mom visit a family of Deinonychus, dinosaurs with large, sharp toe-claws. They meet a kid named Derek who uses his toe-claws to not only hunt with but to carve great art!
* Don's Dragonfly - Don makes a new friend with red feet, a dragonfly named Howard.
The Theropod Club/Surprise Party (#114H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Theropod Club - Buddy's Theropod Club meets with other dinosaurs that walk on two legs, eat meat, and have three toed feet. But Tiny feels left out until the Club invites her to join too!
* Surprise Party - Shiny, Tiny and Don throw a surprise party for Buddy on the Dinosaur Train and invite a whole caboose full of his friends!
- KQED 9: Fri, Mar 20, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Dinosaur Big City, Pt. 3/Dinosaur Big City, Pt. 4 (#202H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The dinosaurs travel to the "big city" of Laramidia for the Theropod Convention!
The Old Spinosaurus & The Sea/A Spiky Tail Tale (#115H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Old Spinosaurus & the Sea - Dad takes the kids on the Dinosaur Train to fish in a new place, where they meet a huge, grumpy old dinosaur, called a Spinosaurus, that doesn't want the kids in his Sea. Eventually the kids befriend him, and they teach each other their own unique way to catch fish.
* A Spiky Tail Tale - Buddy and Tiny help settle an argument between Morris Stegosaurus and Alvin Allosaurus, two very big dinosaurs - one with a very spiky tail, the other with a mouthful of sharp teeth.
- KQED 9: Mon, Mar 23, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Hootin' Hadrosaurs!/Hatching Party (#113H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Hootin' Hadrosaurs! - Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don meet Perry Parasaurolophus, a dinosaur with a crest on his head who teaches them a new way to hoot some hip music.
* Hatching Party - Buddy, Tiny and Mrs. Pteranodon attend an egg hatching party and meet their friend Cory Corythosaurus's new brothers and sisters.
Buddy Explores The Tyrannosaurs/Rainy Day Fight (#205H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Buddy, an adopted T. rex, wishes he knew more about his T. rex ancestors. So, Dad takes him and Tiny on the Dinosaur Train back to the early Cretaceous, to visit an ancestor: an earlier version of Tyrannosaurus rex called Raptorex. Rodney Raptorex is a kid who won't grow up to be as big as Buddy will, but the two boys find that they not only have a lot of differences, they have a lot in common, too < br>* The kids are stuck cooped up in the nest for a long, rainy spell which leads to them fighting. Mom tells them that the rain has stopped enough that they can leave the nest but she gives them an assignment: to go find their own "calm space," where they can calm down enough to get along with each other again. It works - each kid finds something in nature that helps him or her to calm down and be friends again.
- KQED 9: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Stargazing on the Night Train/Get Into Nature! (#203H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Pteranodon family rides a special 'Night Train" to another part of the Cretaceous Time Period, where they meet a Troodontid "cousin" of the Conductor's, Sidney Sinovenator, who knows more about the stars than anyone. Sidney takes the family up to his favorite stargazing spot, "Starry Hill," and teaches the kids why the stars seem to move across the night sky.
* When the kids build their own version of a nest on the beach, below their actual family nest up on the cliff, they get the idea to turn their beach nest into a clubhouse. Shiny thinks that a clubhouse needs a club, and "the Nature Trackers" club is born! The kids decide to make their club about getting outside, getting into nature, and making new discoveries. The only problem is: which kid is in charge of the club?
The Burrowers/Shiny's Sea Shells (#118H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Burrowers - The Pteranodon family rides the Dinosaur Train to meet a family of amazing, burrowing dinosaurs that live in holes and put on a "Cirque de Soleil" kind of acrobatic show every evening!
* Shiny's Sea Shells - Shiny, with help from Buddy, Tiny and Don, looks for the shiniest sea shells she can find, but ends up making a new friend named Henry, a hermit crab who lives in his own shell on the beach at the Big Pond.
- KQED 9: Wed, Mar 25, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Shiny and Snakes/Tiny Loves Flowers (#204H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Shiny gets over her fear of snakes when Tiny challenges the Nature Trackers to meet the ultimate snake: the Sanajeh, a huge Cretaceous snake from what is now India. Dad takes the kids on the Dinosaur Train to find Sana Sanajeh, who may be huge, but turns out to be quite friendly. Once Shiny and Sana become friends, Shiny returns home with the knowledge that snakes aren't scary - they're just another part of nature!
* Tiny is horrified when her favorite buttercups all wilt, so Mom takes her and the family to the Big Pond, where she remembers seeing a whole lot of buttercups in bloom. On the way there, the Conductor gives the kids a visual lesson in "Nature's Life Cycle," explaining how a flower grows, blossoms, then wilts, and returns its seeds to the ground, to start the cycle all over again. Tiny finds her flowers at the Big Pond, both blooming and wilting, and can see nature's life cycle in action.
King Cryolophosaurus/Buddy The Tracker (#119H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* King Cryolophosaurus - Buddy, Tiny, Don and Mom meet a reclusive, singing dinosaur named King who has a big swooping crest on his head and a voice that sounds an awful lot like Elvis Presley.
* Buddy the Tracker - Buddy and Don are "footprint detectives" as they track and find creatures they know at the Big Pond. The plot thickens when they discover fossilized tracks that are millions of years old!
- KQED 9: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
That's Not A Dinosaur/Tiny's Garden (#206H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The kids visit the Big Pond to attend the Biome Block Party. While attempting to win the leaf-necklace contest, Keenan Chirostemotes claims the Pteranodon sibs can't compete for the prize for "dinosaur" with the most leaves because they are not dinosaurs. This launches the kids into a song called "That's Not a Dinosaur", as all the non-dinosaurs sing their piece. In the end, the game rules are changed to include all creatures, even non-dinosaurs, in all the contests!
* The Nature Trackers go on a visit to the Big Pond, where Tiny hopes to see her favorite flowers. The Conductor tells her that if the kids gather seeds at the pond, they can bring them home and plant a garden full of those same flowers at the family nest! The kids all get into it, gathering seeds and bringing them home, where they plant a garden,and meet its new inhabitants, including Sammy, a friendly slug, who explains that slugs, spiders, and butterflies all help to make a garden complete.
Dry Times at Pteranodon Terrace/Big Misty Sea Fishing Contest (#209H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* When the weather has been extremely dry for several weeks, all the water holes at Pteranodon Terrace dry up. The Lambeosaurus family decides to move away in search of water, which upsets the kids. Dad and Mom decide to take the kids to the Big Pond on a camping trip, where they will wait out the drought and return home when it rains again. Don doesn't want to leave his home, even temporarily, and decides to perfect a "rain dance" that will make the rain return.
* Dad learns that he's been chosen to compete in the big annual Fishing Contest at the Big Misty Sea, and is one of three contestants. The whole family rides there on the Dinosaur Train to cheer Dad on. They learn that the contestants are Dad, the Old Spinosaurus, and Dad's childhood friend and rival, a huge raptor named Marco Megaraptor. The three all end up fighting over Chester, the legendary biggest fish in the Big Misty Sea.
- KQED 9: Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
The Earthquake/Nursery Car (#207H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mom takes the kids on a playdate with Tank Triceratops to the desert, where they meet a distant relative of Tank's, an early Ceratopsian named Penelope Protoceratops. The Conductor points out that Penelope lives in a part of the world that gets a lot of earthquakes, and sure enough, the kids experience their first quake with Penelope. Mom and the Conductor have prepared the kids with excellent advice about what to do in an earthquake, so everyone does fine.
* When the family rides the Dinosaur Train, they learn that a new car has been added - a Nursery Car, with dozens of eggs in little, padded nests, attended by their expectant moms and dads. The kids watch the eggs hatch, and try to guess which hatchling goes with which dinosaur parent.
Dinosaur Camouflage/Family Scavenger Hunt (#121H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Dinosaur Camouflage - Buddy and Tiny meet a shy dinosaur, Leslie Lesothosaurus, who is very good at hiding. The kids end up persuading Leslie to stop hiding, and come out to play with them.
* Scavenger Hunt - The Pteranodon family travels to the Big Pond for a Scavenger Hunt. Using clues and rhymes, the kids solve word puzzles and finally glimpse a bug-eating plant they thought was mere make-believe.
- KQED 9: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
The Forest Fire/The Lost Bird (#208H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* When a forest fire comes to woods not far from the family nest at Pteranodon Terrace, the family takes the Dinosaur Train to visit a nearby area where a fire has already been, and the Conductor leads the kids on a Nature Tracker hike through the woods to see how new life is growing back - even after the forest fire's devastation.
*Buddy and Tiny ride the Dinosaur Train for a playdate with their old friend Petey Peteinosaurus, and learn that the train has added a new Aviary Car, for their various flying passengers. Suddenly, they are joined by a lost bird named Judy Jehelornis, who was displaced by the recent forest fires, and can't remember where her home is. Buddy, Tiny, and Petey act as detectives to figure out from clues where Judy's home is, and the Conductor makes sure she's brought safely home on the train.
Dinos A to Z, Part 1, The Big Idea/Dinos A to Z, Part 2, Spread The Word (#215H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
While riding the Dinosaur Train with Buddy and Mom, Tiny gets the idea to gather all the dinosaurs in the `Dinosaurs A to Z' song for a picnic at Troodon Town. The Conductor agrees, and the Train starts picking up dinosaurs, as Tiny and Buddy help keep track of how many of the different species have come on board, and where they are on the dinosaur A to Z list. The Dinosaur Train continues traveling around the Mesozoic picking up more and more dinosaurs that are in the `Dinosaurs A to Z' song, on the way to a picnic at Troodon Town. As more train cars are added, and the rest of the Pteranodon family comes on board, Tiny and Mrs. Conductor team up to help keep order on the increasingly crowded Train.
- KQED 9: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
The Old Bird/Diamond Don (#120H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Old Bird - Buddy, Tiny and Mom make a play date with Petey Peteinosaurus to ride the Dinosaur Train to meet Arlene Archeopteryx, a bird from the family of the oldest birds ever! The kids are excited to learn that Arlene is a bird and a dinosaur.
* Home With Shiny & Don - Shiny and Don stay at home and we get to see that just because they don't always ride with Buddy and Tiny on the Dinosaur Train doesn't mean that they are not having fun. An adventure into a local caves leads to a marvelous and brilliant discovery.
Have You Heard About The Herd?/Jess Hesperornis (#122H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Have You Heard About the Herd? - Tiny and Buddy are psyched to go to the Cretaceous Picnic Grounds where they meet Ernie Einiosaurus, who shows them how he lives in a large herd! Ernie introduces the Pteranodons to a herding game that makes even Mrs. Pteranodon put on her game face!
* Jess Hesperornis - The Pteranodons venture to the Big Pond to find out if dinosaurs can live in the water. Their quandaries are quenched when they meet Jess Hesperornis, who turns out to be not only a water dwelling dino, but a bird as well!
- KQED 9: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Triassic Turtle/Tank's Baby Brother (#123H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Triassic Turtle - Don mistakes a shell for a rock and meets Adam Adocus, a turtle with a head he can pull into his shell. The Pteranodon family travels to the Triassic and meets Pauline Proganochelys, another kind of turtle who shares her own methods of defending herself.
* Tank's Baby Brother - Tank Triceratops has a new baby brother that everyone dotes on, making Tank feel left out. Buddy, Tiny, and Tank play with some big kids and Tank learns the perks of being a big brother.
Hurricane at Pteranodon Terrace/Rafting The Cretaceous (#210H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The long-awaited rains finally return to Pteranodon Terrace, but grow into a huge rainstorm that grows even bigger - into a hurricane! Dad hasn't seen it blow like this since he was a kid. They seek shelter, and Don discovers an entrance to a cave below their nest, where not only the Pteranodons, but also their other neighbors, the Lambeorsaurus family and Cindy Cimolestes, all take shelter for the night. In the morning, the storm has passed, but everyone must pitch in to rebuild their various nests.
* The family is cleaning up the mess left over from the hurricane, and discover that a raft of logs has washed up two refugees from across the Western Interior Sea - a turtle named Aidan Adocus, and a small mammal named Tommy Ptilodus. Our family learns of their adventure, crossing the sea in the storm, and washing up at Pteranodon Terrace. They decide to take their new friends to the Dinosaur Train, and ride back with them to their home in Appalachia.
- KQED 9: Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Dinos A to Z, Part 3, Classification/Dinos A to Z, Part 4, A To Z Picnic (#216H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon family rides the Dinosaur Train - now with extra cars attached -- as it continues picking up more dinosaurs that are in the `Dinosaurs A to Z' song. The Pteranodon family reunites with some dinosaurs they've met before, and are introduced to species they've never met! The Pteranodon kids also learn about classification, and Don leads the way organizing the dinosaurs on the Train by their species, features, and size. The Pteranodon family is on the Dinosaur Train, now very crowded with all 26 dinosaurs mentioned in the `Dinosaurs A to Z' song. The Train has added more extra cars than it ever has, and there's even an additional engine to help pull the Train to Troodon Town. At Troodon Town, all the dinosaurs have fun at a picnic, and then Tiny leads the 26 different `A to Z' dinosaurs in a fun, rousing, and historic singing of the `Dinosaurs A to Z' song!
Dinosaur Train Submarine: Shoshana Shonosaurus/All Kinds of Families (#214H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon family goes under the sea again, to ride the Dinosaur Train Submarine - this time they go to meet Shoshana Shonisaurus, an enormous marine reptile that's something between a dolphin and a whale. Since Shoshana loves to dive down very deep, Shiny has a problem with following her down to the bottom of the sea. Shoshana kindly helps Shiny get over her fear of diving deep. When Buddy expresses his feelings about being adopted to Tiny and Mrs. Pteranodon, they tell him that he will always be a part of the Pteranodon family. Mom takes Buddy and Tiny to meet another adopted dinosaur kid named Sonny Sauroposeidon, a huge tall creature, now a part of tiny Mikey Microraptor's family. Buddy and Sonny bond over being adopted and knowing that they are both in adoptive families that are different species but still love and appreciate them.
- KQED 9: Fri, Apr 3, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Erma Eoraptor/Under The Volcano (#124H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Erma Eoraptor - Buddy, Tiny, and Mrs. Pteranodon go on an expedition to find Erma Eoraptor, a member of the first species of dinosaur that ever lived. They venture off the beaten paths in the Triassic to find Erma, and then bring her back for a ride on the Dinosaur Train!
* Under the Volcano - Tiny, Buddy, and Mr. Pteranodon take the Dinosaur Train to Volcano Valley to see the local volcano. The sight is so spectacular, they go back for the rest of the family only to discover they've already gone to see the volcano! The merry mix-up concludes as the whole family meets up to marvel at the sight of Mt. Smoky erupting.
Dinosaur Train Submarine: Otto Opthalmosaurus/King Meets Crystal (#213H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
When the Pteranodon family takes the Dinosaur Train under the sea to visit their friend Elmer Elasmosaurus, they learn that the Elasmosaurus family is going away from the station to follow their food, the fish. Buddy wants to follow, but the train tunnel doesn't go that way - so the Conductor decides to take the family in a brand-new invention, the Dinosaur Train Submarine! On their journey, they meet a marine reptile called Otto Opthalmosaurus, who guides the submarine deeper than it's ever been, and even helps them find their way out of a sea cave. During a day at Troodon Town Music Festival, the Pteranodon family and King Cryolophosaurus hear a wonderful singer named Crystal Cryolophosaurus. King is very interested in becoming friends with Crystal, another dinosaur of his species, but he gets very nervous when trying to talk to her. Tiny and Buddy help King overcome his nervousness, and he and Crystal end up friends who happily sing together.
Confuciusornis Says/Tiny's Tiny Doll (#126H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Confuciusornis Says - The next stop on the World Tour takes the Pteranodons to Confuciusornis Gardens to visit a very wise, old dinosaur. They try some new foods, and learn to meditate, leaving them with their own enlightening mountain-top experience.
* Tiny's Tiny Doll - During the Pteranodons' World Tour, Tiny mistakenly leaves her favorite Tiny-Doll behind at Velociraptor Valley. Knowing Tiny can't sleep without it, Valerie and Velma enlist the help of a wide-winged Pterasaur named Ziggy to get Tiny's doll back to her.
- KQED 9: Tue, Apr 7, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Kenny Kentrosaurus/Don and the Troodons (#128H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Kenny Kentrosaurus - As the Pteranodon's World Tour nears its end, the Pteranodon family travels to Africa to meet a Stegosaur named Kenny Kentrosaurus. He teaches the kids about his spikes and his tail, showing them how to thump, prompting a fun drumming party!
* Don and the Troodons - The Pteranodon family oversleeps and rushes to go on another World Tour! Don is allowed to stay back on the Train and he ends up having a fun and educational day with the Conductor and his mom, Mrs. Conductor!
- KQED 9: Wed, Apr 8, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Pteranodon Family World Tour/Gilbert The Junior Conductor (#125H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Pteranodon Family World Tour - The entire Pteranodon family embarks on a roaring, exploring, World Tour adventure! They meet the Conductor's nephew, Gilbert, who takes them on a tour to meet Martin Amargasaurus, a spine spangled quadruped with an intimidating sail. < br />* Gilbert the Junior Conductor - The Pteranodon family is on a World Tour and get to sleep in a special Sleeping Car on the Dinosaur Train.During their first full day on the Train, the kids are super excited to play with Gilbert, the Conductor's nephew. Don gets jealous and finally admit his feelings, leading to a reaffirmation of his friendship with Buddy.
New Neighbors /Don's Collection (#129H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* New Neighbors - Mr. Pteranodon is annoyed when a new hooting family moves in next door! The new neighbors are a family of Lambeosaurus. Through a bit of compromising, the Pteranodon and Lambeousaurus families agree on terms they can both live with and become fast friends.
* Don's Collection - Don and new neighbor, Lily Lambeosaurus, stay at Pteranodon Terrace when the other kids take a day trip to the Big Pond. Don shows off his knowledge of the area to a very impressed Lilly as they search for more items for his collection.
- KQED 9: Thu, Apr 9, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Iggy Iguanodon/Shiny Can't Sleep (#127H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Iggy Iguanodon - The Pteranodon family continues their World Tour and meets Iggy Iguanodon, a funny chap who shows them his unique way of walking while leading our family to some white cliffs where Dad is very excited to fish and dine!
* Shiny Can't Sleep - Shiny gets homesick while the Pteranodon family is away from home on their World Tour. She cannot sleep, so Mr. Pteranodon takes her around the Dinosaur Train and they observe the train at night and the activities of various nocturnal creatures.
An Apatosaurus Adventure/Nature Art (#219H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids visit the Jurassic Time Period to meet Apollo Apatosaurus, a huge, long-necked, long-tailed dinosaur who likes adventure. Apollo loves to whip his long tail, and does so as he leads the kids on a pretend adventure to find a hard-to-reach tree with yummy, delicious leaves! Mrs. Pteranodon cleans out the clutter from the family nest and the kids are amazed at the pile of stuff - leaves, flower petals, pieces of wood, and shells. Tiny stops Mom from throwing out all the stuff, determined that she and Buddy, Tiny, and Don will find a use for it all. And, they do- the Pteranodon kids have fun making nature art on the beach using the items from nest!
- KQED 9: Fri, Apr 10, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Remember The Alamosaurus/Sunrise, Sunset (#217H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Pteranodon kids and Dad get the idea to travel around on the Dinosaur Train and meet some of the biggest dinosaurs. They even sing a song, `The Biggest Dinosaurs', before meeting Allie Alamosaurus, an enormous, long-necked, plant eating sauropod who is very friendly. Allie explains that her huge, strong legs hardly bend at all, but she can still have fun playing games with the kids, and teaching them some of her favorites! Dad takes the Pteranodon kids on an overnight camping trip where they watch both a sunrise and sunset, learning that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. The kids also find out more about nocturnal (night-active) animals, and diurnal (day-active) animals.
Tiny and the Crocodile/Meet The Grandparents (#221H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Team Pteranodon travels to Dienosuchas Swamp to meet Deanna Dienosuchas, a 40 foot crocodile with many big teeth, and a crabby attitude. Tiny leads the way to warm up Deanna who turns out to be more friendly and less scary than our kids imagined. The Pteranodon kids have special visitors - their Grandma and Grandpa! The kids delight in realizing they share similar traits with their grandparents (laughs, expressions, and interests), and love showing Grandma and Grandpa around the nest area and playing some games they all like.
- KQED 9: Tue, Apr 14, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Long Claws/Tank's Sleep Over (#130H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Long Claws - Buddy, Tiny, Don and Mrs. Pteranodon head to the thicket to ask a Therizinosaurus family about their colossal claws. Mr. and Mrs. T strike a pose to demonstrate how they use their claws for self-defense, while their daughter, Teri, shows the kids her favorite practice spot.
* Tank's Sleep Over - When Tank spends the night at Pteranodon Terrace, the last thing he wants to do is sleep. But as the night wears on, Don, Tiny and Shiny start to nod off, and Buddy tries to stay awake with Tank. Then Buddy realizes that Tank is worried about sleeping in a strange place, so Buddy and Mom help Tank feel at home so he can finally get to sleep.
The Wing Kings/The Big Mud Pit (#131H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Wing Kings - The Pteranodon family stretches their wings at Quetzalcoatlus Canyon, where Mr. Pteranodon flew when he was younger and nicknamed, the "Wing King." Now, the Pteranodons and Buddy meet Quincy Quetzalcoatlus and his Dad, another Wing King, a huge flying bird. Together, the two "Wing Kings" wow their kids with some sensational aerial acrobatics. The Big Mud Pit - There's big trouble at the Big Pond when Dad and Larry Lambeosaurus get stuck in the mud. Buddy and Leroy Lambeosaurus devise a plan to pull their dads out before they sink deeper into the mud!
Buck-Tooth Bucky/Tiny's Tiny Friend (#132H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buck-Tooth Bucky - When Don finds a mystery tooth in Dad's old tooth collection, Dad decides to take the kids on an investigation. They discover that the tooth belongs to a dinosaur called Masiakasaurus, a creature with a mouthful of protruding buck teeth! Tiny's Tiny Friend - Tiny gets upset when she finds a miniature mammal named Cindy Cimolestes has moved into her "Tiny Place," a hole in a tree near the family nest. Buddy ends up using his sharp eyes to help Cindy find a new home that more perfectly fits her small size.
An Armored Tail Tale/Pterasaur Flying Club (#133H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* An Armored Tail Tale - The Pteranodons tag along as Hank Ankylosaurus visits the Big Pond to scout a Dinoball talent named Eugene Euoplocephalus. Eugene is a smaller version of Hank, an armored dinosaur with a giant tail-club. Hank and Eugene really hit it off, and after they all play Dinoball, Hank recruits Eugene to play on his team!
* Pterosaur Flying Club - Tiny and Shiny practice their swoop-de-loops and other flying moves in anticipation of their play-date with fellow Pterosaurs Petey Peteinosaurus and Quincy Quetzalcoatlus. With Buddy helping with the choreography, the Pterosaur Flying Club puts on a flying show!
Tiny's Fishing Friend/Butterflies (#305H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Tiny can't believe it when he finds out that his friend Cindy Cimolestes doesn't like fish, but she explains that she's a mammal and many mammals don't eat fish. Determined, Tiny sets out to find a mammal in the Mesozoic who likes fish, so she, Buddy, Cindy and Dad set out on a fishing trip where they run into Cassie Castrocauda, a Jurassic mammal that looks like a cross between a beaver, an otter and a platypus, who also happens to love fish!
Great Big Stomping Dinosaur Feet!/Diamond Anniversary (#134H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Great Big Stomping Dinosaur Feet! - Tiny is very worried after she loses Shiny's favorite shiny shell, and enlists Dad and Buddy to help find a new one. As Tiny becomes more frantic, she begins stomping with frustration. Then the kids meet Daphne, a Daspletosaurus kid who shows them how to make stomping a fun dance instead of a temper tantrum.
* Diamond Anniversary - Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon decide to surprise each other with gifts on their anniversary. Despite some close calls, the kids help each of them to keep their gifts a secret until the perfect moment when the whole family can celebrate.
Best Babysitter Ever/Plant A Tree (#306H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
One morning at the family nest, Don befriends a butterfly that he names Dan. Don, Buddy, Tiny and Shiny watch Dan and three of his "sibling" butterflies fly around until suddenly they disappear, leaving Dan all alone. Don feels for the separated butterfly and vows to re-unite him with his siblings. After Mom and Dad give a quick lesson about butterfly camouflage, Don leads his own siblings all around the nest area searching for Dan the Butterfly's lost "sisters and brother." The whole time, Don keeps an eye on Dan, who camouflages himself when any threat (birds or a frog) are nearby. The long search doesn't yield the missing butterflies. Then, at the end of the day, our family is amazed when Dan's family reveals that it had been camouflaged in a flower headband!
The Good Mom/Hornucopia (#135H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Good Mom - "Mom's" the word when Mrs. Pteranodon meets fellow mom Millie Maiasaura, who is a little too over-protective of her kids. The two moms compare mothering methods in a play date at the Big Pond.
* Hornucopia! - At the Big Pond, Tank introduces the Pteranodon family to his friend, Stacie Styracosaurus, a fellow Ceratopsian with a crown of elaborate horns on her head. Everyone attends Stacie's "Hornucopia" celebration, where she reveals her new big horns and then performs a moonlit shadow show with her Styracosaurus family.
The Amazing Michelinoceras Brothers/Dads' Day Out (#138H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Amazing Michelinoceras Brothers - The Pteranodon family travels deep underwater on the Dinosaur Train to view two backwards-bounding brothers named Max and Mitch Michelinoceras. The kids are delighted to see that Max and Mitch put on a synchronized swimming show. Dads' Day Out - Buddy, Tiny, and Mr. Pteranodon join Annie Tyrannosaurus and Leroy Lambeosaurus and their dads for a Dads' Day at the Big Pond. It's all fun and games until it starts to rain, and they all have to take cover in a cave they've never noticed before.
- KQED 9: Wed, Apr 22, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Elmer Elasmosaurus/Dinosaur Block Party (#136H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Elmer Elasmosaurus - The Pteranodon family travels on the Dinosaur Train with the Aquacar to an underwater train station to transport Elmer Elasmosaurus back to his home in the ocean. At first Buddy is not enthusiastic about travelling underwater, but quickly becomes a convert when he sees the spectacular sights under the sea.
* Dinosaur Block Party - The Pteranodon family hosts a block party to introduce their new neighbors, the Lambeosaurus family, to all the other neighborhood creatures. The different species all join together to fly, dive, fish, race and especially, to rock the block!
Paulie Pliosaurus/Elmer Visits The Desert (#139H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Paulie Pliosaurus - The Pteranodon family takes the Dinosaur Train underwater to visit a marine reptile called Paulie Pliosaurus, a creature known as the "T. rex of the Ocean." Buddy and Paulie compare features and find that they actually have a lot in common.
* Elmer Visits the Desert - Our Pteranodon family takes their ocean friend Elmer Elasmosaurus on the Dinosaur Train to a place he's never been before: the desert! Once there, the kids compare the sandy terrain to Elmer's ocean, and they meet a local lizard named Percy who tells the tale of his desert home.
- KQED 9: Thu, Apr 23, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
Carla Cretoxyrhina/Train Trouble (#137H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Carla Cretoxyrhina - On this underwater excursion, the Pteranodon family meets up with Carla Cretoxyrhina, a young shark who turns out to be much nicer than her reputation suggests. She introduces the family to her dad, bringing them face to face with the "Big Fish in the Sea." Train Trouble - The speedy dinosaur brothers Oren and Ollie join our kids on a train trip to Troodon Town, but unplanned engine trouble sends Oren and Ollie sprinting the Roundhouse to bring back another engine to save the day!
Junior Conductor Jamboree/Troodon Train Day (#140H) Duration: 28:46 SRND51 TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Junior Conductor Jamboree - Our kids ride the Dinosaur Train from one end of the line to the other, through all three Time Periods -- from the Cretaceous, through the Jurassic, to the Triassic. All along the way, they pick up friends who join them for a Junior Conductor Jamboree!
* Troodon Train Day - The Pteranodon family rides to Troodon Town to celebrate Troodon Train Day, where the main event is a concert by King Cryolophosaurus, giving his first performance in years! When King comes down with some last-minute jitters, Buddy and Tiny help him overcome his stage fright and he sings a medley of his hits, including the Dinosaur Train theme song!
- KQED 9: Mon, Apr 27, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder