Take your front row seat for these intriguing conversations with renowned Silicon Valley leaders and innovators. Computer History Museum's acclaimed speaker series is now on KQED Plus with valuable insights into the process, risks and rewards of technological innovation.
Revolutionaries is Sponsored by the Intel Corporation
Creativity, Inc (#404H) Duration: 54:07 STEREO TVG
Dive into the successful world of Pixar Animation Studios. Computer History Museum CEO John Hollar moderates a conversation with Ed Catmull, co-founder of Pixar Animation Studios on how to build a sustained creative culture, nurturing both the technical and artistic "poles of creativity."
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- 5:00am
- KQED Plus: Sat, Jan 31, 2015 -- 2:00pm email reminder
Computer History Around The World (#402H) Duration: 54:09 STEREO TVG
Computer History Museum CEO John Hollar moderates and highlights the Museum's ongoing commitment to showcase computing history from around the world. Hollar is joined by President Peretz Lavie, of the Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Israel and the Middle East's oldest university.
- KQED 9: Sun, Feb 1, 2015 -- 12:00am email reminder
Game Changers (#405H) Duration: 54:07 STEREO TVG
A conversation with Shuhei Yoshida, President of Worldwide Studios at Sony Computer Entertainment and Moderator, Mark Cerny, video game industry veteran, on the evolution of gaming software and hardware industry.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Feb 3, 2015 -- 7:00pm email reminder
- KQED Plus: Wed, Feb 4, 2015 -- 1:00am email reminder
- KQED Plus: Thu, Feb 5, 2015 -- 11:00pm email reminder
- KQED Plus: Fri, Feb 6, 2015 -- 5:00am email reminder
- KQED Plus: Sat, Feb 7, 2015 -- 2:00pm email reminder
- KQED 9: Sun, Mar 29, 2015 -- 12:00am email reminder
Darpa Director Arati Prabhakar (#406H) Duration: 54:07 STEREO TVG
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency's (DARPA), Director, Dr. Arati Prabhakar, joins John Markoff, Sr. Writer for the New York Times, for a conversation about DARPA's history, impact, and new breakthroughs in technology and science.
Art & Technology of Cirque Du Soleil (#403H) Duration: 54:10 STEREO TVG
Explore the technical "magic" driving Cirque du Soleil's imaginative and daring programs. Moderator Will Travis, President of Sid Lee USA, with Cirque's du Soleil's Technical Director and Director of Creation, via the Michael Jackson ONE show as a case study, give us a glimpse into Cirque Du Soleil's 30 year high-quality artistic entertainment.
- KQED 9: Sun, Feb 15, 2015 -- 12:00am email reminder