Barney & Friends
A unique blending of education and entertainment for preschool children. Each episode emphasizes language and cognitive development, physical activity and social interaction.
The Amazing Captain Pickles, A Hero Adventure (#1208) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
BJ learns a lesson about bragging when he tells everyone that he, Captain Pickles, can leap over the moon! Baby Bop (also known as Wonder Princess) has some serious doubts about who is the greatest superhero! Barney helps BJ learn the importance of being honest!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Aug 1, 2014 -- 1:00pm
A Game for Everyone, A Sports Adventure (#1209) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and the kids are planning a Sports Day in the park. When they meet Jill, a new friend who is too shy to participate, Barney explains that Jill might just need a little encouragement to join the fun. In the end, Sports Day is a huge success for everyone... even Jill!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Reluctant Dragon, A Fairy Tale Adventure (#1210) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Barney teaches that you can't tell from the outside what someone might be like on the inside. He does this by telling a story about a dragon that wasn't at all what others thought she was. The villagers were afraid of her, but it turns out, she wasn't scary at all...as a matter of fact, she was a very nice dragon who liked to knit socks and drink tea!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Aug 5, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Bienvenido, Barney: Mexico (#1301H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Baby Bop's friend Monty the butterfly passes through the park with a flock of friends on their way to Mexico. When Monty gets left behind by his insect friends and family, Barney takes everyone on a visit to Mexico, where Baby Bop will say good-bye to her butterfly friend.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Aug 6, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Big Brother Rusty: China (#1302H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Barney's excited to find out that Rusty's family is adopting a new baby girl from China; however, Rusty feels differently. He's not sure if he's going to be a good brother, and he doesn't know much about China. Barney takes him, BJ and Baby Bop on an adventure to China where he can learn more about his new sister's heritage. By the time he returns to the park, Rusty excitedly meets his new baby sister and realizes he will be the best big brother ever!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Aug 7, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Ahora Mismo: Spain (#1303H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
When Ben arrives too late to get a pony ride he must learn how to wait the hard way. He's always wanted a horse and now it looks as if he's missed his opportunity. Luckily, Barney takes him to Spain where they meet Regalo, a dancing horse! Ben and Barney return to the park just in time for Ben to get a pony ride after all!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Aug 8, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Venice, Anyone?: Italy (#1304H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Emma can't play with her friends because she has to complete a school project about her family. Before you know it, Barney brings Emma on a trip to Venice to learn more about her great granddad. While there, the kids learn about the culture and geography. Emma learns that a big task can be made simpler and lots more fun if you break it down into smaller tasks and take them one at a time. By the time she gets home, Emma is eager to tackle her big school project.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Aug 11, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Sweeter Than Candy: Greece (#1305H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Barney, Baby Bop and BJ are helping the park kids get ready for a school play. When Barney tells everyone that putting on shows began in Greece, they want to go visit! While there, they meet some friends and decide to put on a play in an amphitheatre. Barney knows a great story that originated in Greece called "King Midas." By the end of the day, everyone has experienced another country and learned that wanting too much is not a good thing!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Aug 12, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Music Box: Switzerland (#1306H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The kids are having a yard sale, getting rid of old toys, books and clothes. Kioko shows up holding a prized possession-a music box from Switzerland. By accident, Ben includes the music box in a cardboard box of yard sale items-and the music box is sold! Kioko is sad and Ben wants to make things right, so he and Barney travel to Switzerland in search of a replacement gift. While there, they sample Swiss food, customs and games-but no music box! Luckily when Ben returns the music box is returned!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Aug 13, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Good Egg: Kenya (#1307H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
When the kids find a mysterious, colorful egg in the park, Barney takes them on a trip to Kenya to try to find out what kind of animal could have laid the egg. While in Kenya, they meet Ayira who introduces them to many people, cultures and animals of Kenya!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
A Bird of a Different Feather: Hawaii (#1308H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Barney takes the kids to Hawaii on a quest for a bird of paradise. While there, they meet some friends, learn new Hawaiian words, make a Hawaiian lei and dance a hula! Eventually, Barney and his friends find a bird of paradise, but it's not quite what they were expecting!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Aug 15, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Bonjour Barney!: France (#1309H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Emma wants to paint an award-winning painting for the "Art In The Park Show," but she is just isn't satisfied with her artwork. Barney takes her to France to learn how to paint from his friend Pierre. While there, they learn about France and how to paint by following your heart!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Aug 18, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Home, Sweet Home: The Rainforest (#1310H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
It's Earth Day, a great time for everyone to learn how to help take car of our world, but Ben is wasting paper while BJ isn't too concerned about cutting down a tree to make room for a new playground. After a trip to the rainforest and a meeting with Mother Nature, everyone learns the importance of taking care of our world. As Earth Day comes to an end, Barney reminds us all that taking good care of our Earth is the natural thing to do...for the people we love.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Aug 19, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Welcome, Cousin Riff and Special Skills (#1001) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Welcome, Cousin Riff: Barney has a tee-Riff-ic surprise for BJ and Baby Bop! Their cousin Riff is moving to town. Riff surprises everyone with his awesome musical abilities and super-fun personality! Everyone is very excited that Riff will be in town for good!
* Special Skills: Barney suggests that BJ and Baby Bop put on a special show so Riff can see how much fun they have at the park! Riff is a little shy - he's never performed in a show before. Barney encourages Riff to participate, and Riff does what he knows best - he makes music!Riff and the show are big hits!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Airplanes and Boats (#1002) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Airplanes: BJ brings his brand new toy plane to the park. Riff borrows the plane while BJ is off playing. Unfortunately, curiosity gets the best of Riff and he ends up taking the plane apart to see how it works. Luckily, BJ isn't mad when he finds out. Instead, he shows Riff how to put the plane back together again.
* Boats: Baby Bop is having a great time playing with her homemade boat. However, what she really wants is to ride in a big boat. Barney takes her to look at boats on the computer while BJ and Riff work on a big surprise for her. When Barney and Baby Bop return to the playground, they discover that BJ and Riff have built a sailing ship on the play set for Baby Bop!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Aug 21, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Butterflies and Bugs (#1003) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Butterflies: Baby Bop is sad because she lost her pet caterpillar, Monty. Barney and the others try to help her find it. Baby Bop is surprised to discover Monty inside a chrysalis. Everyone is excited to find Monty - now a beautiful butterfly!
* Bugs: Barney and Baby Bop are thrilled when BJ sets up a bug zoo in the caboose but Riff isn't so sure he wants to be around bugs. When the park is magically transformed into a amphitheatre with insects performing, Riff discovers that bugs don't bug him after all.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Aug 22, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Shapes and Colors (#1004) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Shapes: Baby Bop, BJ and the children prepare for the Shapes Carnival in the park. Riff knows he will do well at the carnival because he is wearing his lucky medal. But when he loses the medal, Riff is afraid he won't be able to play the games. It turns out that Riff has fun playing the games and he realizes he didn't need his lucky medal after all!
* Colors: When it starts to rain at the park, Baby Bop joins Barney and BJ inside the caboose. Baby Bop pokes her head out to see if the rain has stopped and spies a beautiful rainbow in the sky! But when the others come to see it...it's gone. Baby Bop is very disappointed because she liked all the pretty colors, so Barney and the others paint their own "life-sized" rainbow. When it starts to rain again, the homemade rainbow falls down and gets all wet. Luckily, a real rainbow takes its place!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Seeing and Hearing (#1005) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Seeing: An ordinary game of "hide and seek" takes a not-so-ordinary turn when Baby Bop claims that an elephant is hiding in the park! Barney and Riff are happy to play along, but BJ thinks that his sister may be "seeing things". Fortunately, Barney takes this opportunity to help the young dinos learn about their sense of sight while having tons of fun!
* Hearing: BJ and Riff engage in a friendly contest to see which of them can find (or make) the loudest sound in the park. The playful competition continues to escalate... and along the way, the sounds of animals, musical instruments, and even fire engines are introduced.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Glad to Be Me and Arts (#1006) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Glad to Be Me: Riff has many special qualities, but sometimes, his shyness makes it hard for him to meet new friends. When Barney introduces Riff to some of his friends in the park, it's Baby Bop that ends up feeling less than special as the kids seem more impressed with Riff and his special talents. Barney helps Baby Bop realize that there's more to being special than the things you can do. The way you feel and the way you make others feel makes you special, too.
* Arts: It's a special day in the park as Barney and the little dinosaurs enjoy an Art Festival. BJ and Riff share some "musical art" and Baby Bop shares a painting of a very special friend. ..Barney! As the festival comes to an end, Barney reminds his friends everywhere that no matter what kind of art they make, it's always special when it comes from their hearts!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Movement and Bj's Snack Attack (#1007) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Movement: When some of the children in the park invite Barney to join them for a race, BJ and Baby Bop decide he'll need their help. They show him several ways to get ready for the big race by warming up and stretching. By the end of the day, everyone finds out that there are many fun ways to exercise.
* BJ's Snack Attack: When BJ starts to feel sick after eating too many sweets, he lies down in hopes of feeling better. He has a dream about a snack fantasyland where he eats as many sweets as he wants and ends up with a big stomachache. When he wakes up, he's happy to find out it was only a dream. When he asks for a healthy snack, his friends are happy to oblige!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Counting and Letters (#1008) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Counting: BJ and Riff find a pirate map, but in order to find the treasure, they have to be able to count. Since Baby Bop hasn't learned to count yet, Barney offers to help teach her so she is not left behind. In the end, Baby Bop learns to count and realizes that feeling good about herself is the greatest treasure in the world!
* Letters: It's time for a music concert in the park. As Riff works on his "one-man band", the others make posters for the show. Everyone enjoys Riff's calypso rendition of a favorite song, and they all enjoy helping each other!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Pets and Vets (#1009) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Pets: BJ learns that having a pet is a much bigger responsibility than he ever expected when he offers to take care of a friend's dog! When he accidentally loses the dog, everyone has to work together to find it!
* Vets: When Baby Bop's favorite teddy bear is torn, she wants to take him to the veterinarian for help. Barney and Riff pretend to be veterinarians. They show Baby Bop that there's nothing to be afraid of, because doctors and veterinarians are our friends too!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Sep 1, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Winter and Summer (#1010) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Winter: When Baby Bop is surprised by the first day of cold weather, it's Barney that helps her see winter can be a wonderful time for fun.Baby Bop is getting discouraged, wondering if it will ever snow! Then,when she least expects it - the snow begins to fall!
* Summer: On a hot summer day, Barney teaches BJ about all the fun activities you can do during the summer. BJ gets so excited that he corrals Riff into joining him to do a whole summer's worth of activities, all in one day! With some help from Baby Bop and the children, Barney teaches BJ that summer means relaxation, too!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Sep 2, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Caring and Rhythm (#1011) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Caring: It's a very special day at the Park...it's Barney's birthday, and there are surprises around every corner. When Barney begins to open his presents, Riff worries that his "handmade" gift won't be good enough. In the end, Barney loves Riff's gift and reminds everyone that the best gift of all is one that comes from the heart!
* Rhythm: Baby Bop is practicing her marching because she will be joining a real marching rhythm band. The problem is she can't keep the beat. Barney, BJ and Riff help Baby Bop learn about rhythm just in time for her to join the band.
Playing Games and Fun with Reading (#1012) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Playing Games: Baby Bop has trouble following the rules and taking turns while playing games, so Barney and Riff help her learn how to follow the rules. In the end, Baby Bop and BJ have fun playing together, and Baby Bop learns that rules make games fun for everyone!
* Fun with Reading: BJ hurts his toe while pretending to be Captain Pickles. When Barney suggests he rest in the caboose, BJ becomes frustrated, as he'd rather be outside playing. Barney reminds him of the wonderful world of books, and the little dinos decide to write a book of their own...based on the exciting true-life adventures of Captain Pickles!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Making Mistakes and Separation (#1013) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Making Mistakes: BJ's enthusiastic efforts to decorate the park go awry when he accidentally paints the caboose several different colors. Barney helps BJ learn that everyone makes mistakes. Together with his friends, BJ cleans up the mess he made on the caboose.
* Separation: Baby Bop can't wait for BJ and Riff to go on their camping trip so she can have Barney and the park all to herself! But, once they're gone, she discovers she misses them, and the more time that goes by, the more she realizes she misses them! Barney shows Baby Bop ways to keep friends close in our hearts while they're away.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Days of the Week and Sharing (#1014) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Days of the Week: BJ, Baby Bop and Riff can hardly wait for the petting zoo that is coming to the park! Barney helps them pass the time while teaching them about the days of the week. When the animals finally do arrive, everyone realizes that it was all worth the wait!
* Sharing: Riff feels terrible when he accidentally wrecks BJ's beloved scooter! BJ loved that scooter more than almost anything!So Riff and Baby Bop decide to have a sale in the park to raise money to buy BJ a new scooter.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Rabbits/Ducks and Fish (#1015) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Rabbits: BJ is pretending to be a great detective, but all great detectives need a mystery to solve! A case quickly comes his way when something nibbles on one of Baby Bop's healthy snacks. BJ, Barney, and Baby Bop uncover several clues along the way and soon realize the animal is someone's pet rabbit.
* Ducks and Fish: Barney sees Riff protecting a nest full of duck eggs. Together, they leave the eggs to look for food for when the ducklings hatch. When they return, Riff is pleasantly surprised to find the eggs have cracked open and the baby ducklings have hatched!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Mother Goose and Fairy Tales (#1016) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mother Goose: While playing in the caboose, BJ is surprised to learn that "The Land of Mother Goose" truly exists. Several Mother Goose characters have come to ask for help; parts of their rhymes are missing! Mother Goose arrives and fixes the problem, and all of the Mother Goose characters return home, leaving BJ and Baby Bop hoping to visit them soon.
* Fairy Tales: When Baby Bop catches Barney, BJ, Riff and some children wrapping a mysterious present in the caboose, she just can't wait to see what is in the box. Barney suggests they listen to a story while they wait. Baby Bop finally gets to open her present and realizes that sometimes waiting is a good thing!
Things I Can Do and Differences (#1017) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Things I Can Do: Baby Bop isn't satisfied with the things she can do. She wants to play the keyboard like Riff and wants to be able to skate like Barney. Nobody can cheer her up, until she unexpectedly gets the whole park dancing--and she realizes there are things she can do, too.
* Differences: When a wheelchair-bound child is unintentionally neglected by his friends, Barney steps in to help. He gently reminds the others to include the child by showing them that even Barney feels excluded sometimes. It isn't always easy being a big, purple dinosaur. In the end, everyone is included for a day of fun!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Dancing and Singing (#1018) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Dancing: Jamal has never danced before and is too shy to try. On the day of the big dance party in the park, Barney and his friends introduce Jamal to many kinds of dance. Barney assures Jamal that he can do anything he puts his mind to, even dance! With Barney's help, Jamal finally finds his groove and has fun dancing with his friends!
* Singing: Barney tells Baby Bop the story of "The Princess without a Song to Sing". In this original fairytale, Baby Bop imagines herself as the "sad little princess" trying to find her unique song. Barney, BJ and Riff all become characters in the story, each sharing their songs and revealing an element of song, sound, rhythm and feeling. With their help, the princess finds her song and is delighted to sing it for her friends!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Neighborhood and Careers (#1019) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Neighborhood: Riff can't find his drumsticks anywhere. He knows he had them when he visited various neighborhood locations with Barney earlier in the day. Barney magically recreates neighborhood spots to help refresh Riff's memory. Happily, Barney's strategy is a success and Riff finds his drumsticks. Along the way, everyone learns that the most important part of a neighborhood is the people who live there!
* Careers: Barney helps Baby Bop explore many different jobs. At the end of the day, Baby Bop has several different careers to consider for when she grows up. But for now, she's happy just being three!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
China and Kenya (#1020) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* China: BJ is waiting for a very special letter from his pen pal in China. The letter reveals that his pen pal is coming for a visit. With the help of friends in the park, BJ hurries to get the park ready. He wants it decorated so his pen pal feels right at home. But, BJ learns that his pen pal wants to see how BJ really lives!
* Kenya: Everyone is anxiously awaiting Mrs. Matuma's Harambee Dance Troupe to arrive. They finally arrive and perform a show of African music and dance. In the end, everyone pulls together in the true spirit of Harambee!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Pistachio and Full Team Ahead (#1101) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Pistachio: Barney is snacking on pistachios...and just can't seem to stop! His young friends try to help by hiding them from Barney. When that doesn't work, they tell him a story to help him stop eating pistachios. An unexpected avalanche of pistachios convinces Barney that the others may be right. Sometimes, even Barney can learn a lesson from his caring friends!
* Full Team Ahead: BJ is looking everywhere to find players for his baseball team. But when his baseball-impaired cousin Riff asks to play, BJ is faced with a difficult choice. BJ postpones his decision, but not before he has hurt Riff's feelings. Barney helps BJ explore the deeper meaning of team sports, friendships, and winning. This helps the cousins realize that their friendship puts them on the same team...now and forever!
The Magic Words and Litterbot (#1102) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Magic Words: In her eagerness to play with her friends, Baby Bop forgets to say "please" and "thank you". Barney tells her that these two words can be magic--they are polite words to use and people feel good when they hear them. Baby Bop has a daydream where she just can't say the magic words no matter how hard she tries! After her daydream, she remembers to be polite and always use the magic words!
* Litterbot: Riff shares his dream of becoming an inventor with his friends. When Baby Bop's papers blow off the table and litter the park, Riff seizes the opportunity to show them his first invention. He invented something to pick up litter...the Litterbot! In the end, the robot malfunctions and creates even more trash. It's up to Barney and Baby Bop to teach Riff that they don't need a robot to clean up -they can clean up after themselves!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Bop 'til You Drop and the Sleepless Sleepover (#1103) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Bop 'til You Drop: The park is especially full of kids today, but all of them are busy playing. Baby Bop can't find anyone to play what she wants to play. When the others notice she is sad, they tell her they will play whatever she suggests. This works well at first, until Baby Bop becomes a little bossy. Barney helps her understand that being bossy isn't a nice way to treat your friends.
* The Sleepless Sleepover: Barney and his friends are planning an overnight campout in the park. Melanie has never been on a campout, and she's feeling a little nervous. When Barney tells her all about the fun they will have, Melanie decides to give it a try. What could be better than sharing her very first campout with her friends and Barney?
- KQED Plus: Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Little Red Rockin' Hood and the Whole Truth (#1104) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Little Red Rockin' Hood: Baby Bop is having a hard time finding a story she hasn't heard before. Barney and the little dinos decide to tell her an old story with a new twist! They tell the story of "Little Red Riding Hood" in a whole new way...by singing it!
The Whole Truth: A talented young artist is painting a portrait of Barney, but when she has to step away, BJ is mistaken for the artist of the portrait. BJ has a hard time correcting this misunderstanding. The situation snowballs as the others beg him to teach them to paint like that! In the end, BJ admits the truth and learns that honesty is the best policy!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Wind and the Sun and the Nature of Things (#1105) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Wind and the Sun: Baby Bop is excited to set up a lemonade stand on a beautiful, sunny day. Unfortunately, BJ thinks her spot is the perfect place to fly his kite. The two begin to argue about which is better, the sun or the wind. After sharing the story of "The Wind and the Sun," Barney teaches them that kindness always works better than force.
* The Nature of Things: Rachel enters the park and carelessly throws her trash on the ground. Later, when she falls asleep in the caboose, she has a dream that the park animals can talk. Through the animals' and Barney's help, Rachel learns that the park is home to many creatures. She learns the importance of nature and of keeping our earth clean!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The New Kid and Grandpa's Visit (#1106) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The New Kid: When Riff meets a new friend in the park, BJ feels a little left out. BJ goes to great lengths to try to find a new friend for himself. Barney helps BJ see that we don't have to forget old friends when we make new ones.
* Grandpa's Visit: Barney, Baby Bop and the children are planning to go to a movie. Ryan learns he can't come along because his Grandpa is coming to visit from out of town. Ryan is disappointed - he wanted to go to the movie with his friends. When Grandpa arrives, Ryan soon realizes his Grandpa is a lot of fun!
Barney's Big Garden and Listen! (#1107) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Barney's Big Garden: Baby Bop wants Barney, BJ and the kids to play with her instead of working in their garden. They promise to play with her as soon as they finish. Baby Bop can't wait, and tries many ways to get them to come play with her now, none of which work. When her friends do come to play, they have a tea party and enjoy some of the fresh vegetables from the garden. Baby Bop discovers that some things are worth the wait!
* Listen: When Riff hears a mysterious sound in the park, he plays detective, trying to solve the mystery. Barney and the children join in the fun. Along the way, they explore the sense of sound while identifying sounds of nature and the neighborhood.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Lost and Found and Pot Full of Sunshine (#1108) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Lost and Found: When everyone gets tickets to the circus, BJ convinces them to let him hold onto the tickets until show time. Distracted by the fun of playing basketball, BJ loses the tickets. After a frantic search, he finds the tickets and learns a valuable lesson about responsibility.
* A Pot Full of Sunshine: On a day of fun with Barney and her friends, Baby Bop discovers a lonely little flower, struggling to grow in a shady spot in the park. She takes it to a sunny spot, nurtures it, and makes it her friend. Baby Bop is thrilled when the flower blooms. On the first day of a cold fall morning, the flower dies and Baby Bop is heartbroken. But with help from her friends, she deals with her grief, and gains hope for the future.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Trail Boss Barney and Get Happy! (#1109) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Trail Boss Barney: Three children try to build a pretend farm, but have a hard time working together. Barney takes them to a ranch to show them how all the people there have to work together to keep things running smoothly. The children learn about cooperation and fun on a ranch, and even get to meet a celebrity cowboy cook!
* Get Happy: Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and Riff discover a sad little girl in the park one day and try to cheer her up. Nothing seems to work, so Riff invents a Happiness Machine. In the end, it is her friends who made her happy, not the machine at all!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
For The Fun of It and Starlight, Star Bright (#1110) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* For the Fun of It: After BJ sees Terry play basketball, he wants to learn the teenager's fancy moves. He's trying so hard, but just can't seem to do it! More importantly, he's not even having fun anymore. After some advice from Barney and Terry, BJ decides to do his best and have fun!
* Starlight, Star Bright: On a campout at the park, Barney and the others have fun imagining cloud and star pictures in the sky. Suddenly, Baby Bop sees a falling star. She wants to find it and return it to the sky, but instead finds only a lightning bug. With the help of Barney, his friends and a little imagination, they all send a paper star soaring into the sky to replace the star that fell.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder