Barney & Friends
A unique blending of education and entertainment for preschool children. Each episode emphasizes language and cognitive development, physical activity and social interaction.
Butterflies and Bugs (#1003) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Butterflies: Baby Bop is sad because she lost her pet caterpillar, Monty. Barney and the others try to help her find it. Baby Bop is surprised to discover Monty inside a chrysalis. Everyone is excited to find Monty - now a beautiful butterfly!
* Bugs: Barney and Baby Bop are thrilled when BJ sets up a bug zoo in the caboose but Riff isn't so sure he wants to be around bugs. When the park is magically transformed into a amphitheatre with insects performing, Riff discovers that bugs don't bug him after all.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Nov 26, 2014 -- 1:00pm
Shapes and Colors (#1004) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Shapes: Baby Bop, BJ and the children prepare for the Shapes Carnival in the park. Riff knows he will do well at the carnival because he is wearing his lucky medal. But when he loses the medal, Riff is afraid he won't be able to play the games. It turns out that Riff has fun playing the games and he realizes he didn't need his lucky medal after all!
* Colors: When it starts to rain at the park, Baby Bop joins Barney and BJ inside the caboose. Baby Bop pokes her head out to see if the rain has stopped and spies a beautiful rainbow in the sky! But when the others come to see it...it's gone. Baby Bop is very disappointed because she liked all the pretty colors, so Barney and the others paint their own "life-sized" rainbow. When it starts to rain again, the homemade rainbow falls down and gets all wet. Luckily, a real rainbow takes its place!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Nov 27, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Seeing and Hearing (#1005) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Seeing: An ordinary game of "hide and seek" takes a not-so-ordinary turn when Baby Bop claims that an elephant is hiding in the park! Barney and Riff are happy to play along, but BJ thinks that his sister may be "seeing things". Fortunately, Barney takes this opportunity to help the young dinos learn about their sense of sight while having tons of fun!
* Hearing: BJ and Riff engage in a friendly contest to see which of them can find (or make) the loudest sound in the park. The playful competition continues to escalate... and along the way, the sounds of animals, musical instruments, and even fire engines are introduced.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Nov 28, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Glad to Be Me and Arts (#1006) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Glad to Be Me: Riff has many special qualities, but sometimes, his shyness makes it hard for him to meet new friends. When Barney introduces Riff to some of his friends in the park, it's Baby Bop that ends up feeling less than special as the kids seem more impressed with Riff and his special talents. Barney helps Baby Bop realize that there's more to being special than the things you can do. The way you feel and the way you make others feel makes you special, too.
* Arts: It's a special day in the park as Barney and the little dinosaurs enjoy an Art Festival. BJ and Riff share some "musical art" and Baby Bop shares a painting of a very special friend. ..Barney! As the festival comes to an end, Barney reminds his friends everywhere that no matter what kind of art they make, it's always special when it comes from their hearts!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Dec 1, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Movement and Bj's Snack Attack (#1007) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Movement: When some of the children in the park invite Barney to join them for a race, BJ and Baby Bop decide he'll need their help. They show him several ways to get ready for the big race by warming up and stretching. By the end of the day, everyone finds out that there are many fun ways to exercise.
* BJ's Snack Attack: When BJ starts to feel sick after eating too many sweets, he lies down in hopes of feeling better. He has a dream about a snack fantasyland where he eats as many sweets as he wants and ends up with a big stomachache. When he wakes up, he's happy to find out it was only a dream. When he asks for a healthy snack, his friends are happy to oblige!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Counting and Letters (#1008) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Counting: BJ and Riff find a pirate map, but in order to find the treasure, they have to be able to count. Since Baby Bop hasn't learned to count yet, Barney offers to help teach her so she is not left behind. In the end, Baby Bop learns to count and realizes that feeling good about herself is the greatest treasure in the world!
* Letters: It's time for a music concert in the park. As Riff works on his "one-man band", the others make posters for the show. Everyone enjoys Riff's calypso rendition of a favorite song, and they all enjoy helping each other!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Dec 3, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Pets and Vets (#1009) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Pets: BJ learns that having a pet is a much bigger responsibility than he ever expected when he offers to take care of a friend's dog! When he accidentally loses the dog, everyone has to work together to find it!
* Vets: When Baby Bop's favorite teddy bear is torn, she wants to take him to the veterinarian for help. Barney and Riff pretend to be veterinarians. They show Baby Bop that there's nothing to be afraid of, because doctors and veterinarians are our friends too!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Dec 4, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Winter and Summer (#1010) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Winter: When Baby Bop is surprised by the first day of cold weather, it's Barney that helps her see winter can be a wonderful time for fun.Baby Bop is getting discouraged, wondering if it will ever snow! Then,when she least expects it - the snow begins to fall!
* Summer: On a hot summer day, Barney teaches BJ about all the fun activities you can do during the summer. BJ gets so excited that he corrals Riff into joining him to do a whole summer's worth of activities, all in one day! With some help from Baby Bop and the children, Barney teaches BJ that summer means relaxation, too!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Dec 5, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Caring and Rhythm (#1011) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Caring: It's a very special day at the Park...it's Barney's birthday, and there are surprises around every corner. When Barney begins to open his presents, Riff worries that his "handmade" gift won't be good enough. In the end, Barney loves Riff's gift and reminds everyone that the best gift of all is one that comes from the heart!
* Rhythm: Baby Bop is practicing her marching because she will be joining a real marching rhythm band. The problem is she can't keep the beat. Barney, BJ and Riff help Baby Bop learn about rhythm just in time for her to join the band.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Dec 8, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Playing Games and Fun with Reading (#1012) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Playing Games: Baby Bop has trouble following the rules and taking turns while playing games, so Barney and Riff help her learn how to follow the rules. In the end, Baby Bop and BJ have fun playing together, and Baby Bop learns that rules make games fun for everyone!
* Fun with Reading: BJ hurts his toe while pretending to be Captain Pickles. When Barney suggests he rest in the caboose, BJ becomes frustrated, as he'd rather be outside playing. Barney reminds him of the wonderful world of books, and the little dinos decide to write a book of their own...based on the exciting true-life adventures of Captain Pickles!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Dec 9, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Making Mistakes and Separation (#1013) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Making Mistakes: BJ's enthusiastic efforts to decorate the park go awry when he accidentally paints the caboose several different colors. Barney helps BJ learn that everyone makes mistakes. Together with his friends, BJ cleans up the mess he made on the caboose.
* Separation: Baby Bop can't wait for BJ and Riff to go on their camping trip so she can have Barney and the park all to herself! But, once they're gone, she discovers she misses them, and the more time that goes by, the more she realizes she misses them! Barney shows Baby Bop ways to keep friends close in our hearts while they're away.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Dec 10, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Days of the Week and Sharing (#1014) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Days of the Week: BJ, Baby Bop and Riff can hardly wait for the petting zoo that is coming to the park! Barney helps them pass the time while teaching them about the days of the week. When the animals finally do arrive, everyone realizes that it was all worth the wait!
* Sharing: Riff feels terrible when he accidentally wrecks BJ's beloved scooter! BJ loved that scooter more than almost anything!So Riff and Baby Bop decide to have a sale in the park to raise money to buy BJ a new scooter.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Dec 11, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Rabbits/Ducks and Fish (#1015) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Rabbits: BJ is pretending to be a great detective, but all great detectives need a mystery to solve! A case quickly comes his way when something nibbles on one of Baby Bop's healthy snacks. BJ, Barney, and Baby Bop uncover several clues along the way and soon realize the animal is someone's pet rabbit.
* Ducks and Fish: Barney sees Riff protecting a nest full of duck eggs. Together, they leave the eggs to look for food for when the ducklings hatch. When they return, Riff is pleasantly surprised to find the eggs have cracked open and the baby ducklings have hatched!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Dec 12, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Mother Goose and Fairy Tales (#1016) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mother Goose: While playing in the caboose, BJ is surprised to learn that "The Land of Mother Goose" truly exists. Several Mother Goose characters have come to ask for help; parts of their rhymes are missing! Mother Goose arrives and fixes the problem, and all of the Mother Goose characters return home, leaving BJ and Baby Bop hoping to visit them soon.
* Fairy Tales: When Baby Bop catches Barney, BJ, Riff and some children wrapping a mysterious present in the caboose, she just can't wait to see what is in the box. Barney suggests they listen to a story while they wait. Baby Bop finally gets to open her present and realizes that sometimes waiting is a good thing!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Dec 15, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Things I Can Do and Differences (#1017) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Things I Can Do: Baby Bop isn't satisfied with the things she can do. She wants to play the keyboard like Riff and wants to be able to skate like Barney. Nobody can cheer her up, until she unexpectedly gets the whole park dancing--and she realizes there are things she can do, too.
* Differences: When a wheelchair-bound child is unintentionally neglected by his friends, Barney steps in to help. He gently reminds the others to include the child by showing them that even Barney feels excluded sometimes. It isn't always easy being a big, purple dinosaur. In the end, everyone is included for a day of fun!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Dec 16, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Dancing and Singing (#1018) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Dancing: Jamal has never danced before and is too shy to try. On the day of the big dance party in the park, Barney and his friends introduce Jamal to many kinds of dance. Barney assures Jamal that he can do anything he puts his mind to, even dance! With Barney's help, Jamal finally finds his groove and has fun dancing with his friends!
* Singing: Barney tells Baby Bop the story of "The Princess without a Song to Sing". In this original fairytale, Baby Bop imagines herself as the "sad little princess" trying to find her unique song. Barney, BJ and Riff all become characters in the story, each sharing their songs and revealing an element of song, sound, rhythm and feeling. With their help, the princess finds her song and is delighted to sing it for her friends!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Dec 17, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Neighborhood and Careers (#1019) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Neighborhood: Riff can't find his drumsticks anywhere. He knows he had them when he visited various neighborhood locations with Barney earlier in the day. Barney magically recreates neighborhood spots to help refresh Riff's memory. Happily, Barney's strategy is a success and Riff finds his drumsticks. Along the way, everyone learns that the most important part of a neighborhood is the people who live there!
* Careers: Barney helps Baby Bop explore many different jobs. At the end of the day, Baby Bop has several different careers to consider for when she grows up. But for now, she's happy just being three!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Dec 18, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
China and Kenya (#1020) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* China: BJ is waiting for a very special letter from his pen pal in China. The letter reveals that his pen pal is coming for a visit. With the help of friends in the park, BJ hurries to get the park ready. He wants it decorated so his pen pal feels right at home. But, BJ learns that his pen pal wants to see how BJ really lives!
* Kenya: Everyone is anxiously awaiting Mrs. Matuma's Harambee Dance Troupe to arrive. They finally arrive and perform a show of African music and dance. In the end, everyone pulls together in the true spirit of Harambee!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Dec 19, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Pistachio and Full Team Ahead (#1101) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Pistachio: Barney is snacking on pistachios...and just can't seem to stop! His young friends try to help by hiding them from Barney. When that doesn't work, they tell him a story to help him stop eating pistachios. An unexpected avalanche of pistachios convinces Barney that the others may be right. Sometimes, even Barney can learn a lesson from his caring friends!
* Full Team Ahead: BJ is looking everywhere to find players for his baseball team. But when his baseball-impaired cousin Riff asks to play, BJ is faced with a difficult choice. BJ postpones his decision, but not before he has hurt Riff's feelings. Barney helps BJ explore the deeper meaning of team sports, friendships, and winning. This helps the cousins realize that their friendship puts them on the same team...now and forever!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Dec 22, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Magic Words and Litterbot (#1102) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Magic Words: In her eagerness to play with her friends, Baby Bop forgets to say "please" and "thank you". Barney tells her that these two words can be magic--they are polite words to use and people feel good when they hear them. Baby Bop has a daydream where she just can't say the magic words no matter how hard she tries! After her daydream, she remembers to be polite and always use the magic words!
* Litterbot: Riff shares his dream of becoming an inventor with his friends. When Baby Bop's papers blow off the table and litter the park, Riff seizes the opportunity to show them his first invention. He invented something to pick up litter...the Litterbot! In the end, the robot malfunctions and creates even more trash. It's up to Barney and Baby Bop to teach Riff that they don't need a robot to clean up -they can clean up after themselves!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Dec 23, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Bop 'til You Drop and the Sleepless Sleepover (#1103) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Bop 'til You Drop: The park is especially full of kids today, but all of them are busy playing. Baby Bop can't find anyone to play what she wants to play. When the others notice she is sad, they tell her they will play whatever she suggests. This works well at first, until Baby Bop becomes a little bossy. Barney helps her understand that being bossy isn't a nice way to treat your friends.
* The Sleepless Sleepover: Barney and his friends are planning an overnight campout in the park. Melanie has never been on a campout, and she's feeling a little nervous. When Barney tells her all about the fun they will have, Melanie decides to give it a try. What could be better than sharing her very first campout with her friends and Barney?
- KQED Plus: Wed, Dec 24, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Little Red Rockin' Hood and the Whole Truth (#1104) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Little Red Rockin' Hood: Baby Bop is having a hard time finding a story she hasn't heard before. Barney and the little dinos decide to tell her an old story with a new twist! They tell the story of "Little Red Riding Hood" in a whole new way...by singing it!
The Whole Truth: A talented young artist is painting a portrait of Barney, but when she has to step away, BJ is mistaken for the artist of the portrait. BJ has a hard time correcting this misunderstanding. The situation snowballs as the others beg him to teach them to paint like that! In the end, BJ admits the truth and learns that honesty is the best policy!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Dec 25, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Wind and the Sun and the Nature of Things (#1105) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Wind and the Sun: Baby Bop is excited to set up a lemonade stand on a beautiful, sunny day. Unfortunately, BJ thinks her spot is the perfect place to fly his kite. The two begin to argue about which is better, the sun or the wind. After sharing the story of "The Wind and the Sun," Barney teaches them that kindness always works better than force.
* The Nature of Things: Rachel enters the park and carelessly throws her trash on the ground. Later, when she falls asleep in the caboose, she has a dream that the park animals can talk. Through the animals' and Barney's help, Rachel learns that the park is home to many creatures. She learns the importance of nature and of keeping our earth clean!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Dec 26, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The New Kid and Grandpa's Visit (#1106) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The New Kid: When Riff meets a new friend in the park, BJ feels a little left out. BJ goes to great lengths to try to find a new friend for himself. Barney helps BJ see that we don't have to forget old friends when we make new ones.
* Grandpa's Visit: Barney, Baby Bop and the children are planning to go to a movie. Ryan learns he can't come along because his Grandpa is coming to visit from out of town. Ryan is disappointed - he wanted to go to the movie with his friends. When Grandpa arrives, Ryan soon realizes his Grandpa is a lot of fun!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Dec 29, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Barney's Big Garden and Listen! (#1107) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Barney's Big Garden: Baby Bop wants Barney, BJ and the kids to play with her instead of working in their garden. They promise to play with her as soon as they finish. Baby Bop can't wait, and tries many ways to get them to come play with her now, none of which work. When her friends do come to play, they have a tea party and enjoy some of the fresh vegetables from the garden. Baby Bop discovers that some things are worth the wait!
* Listen: When Riff hears a mysterious sound in the park, he plays detective, trying to solve the mystery. Barney and the children join in the fun. Along the way, they explore the sense of sound while identifying sounds of nature and the neighborhood.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Dec 30, 2014 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Lost and Found and Pot Full of Sunshine (#1108) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Lost and Found: When everyone gets tickets to the circus, BJ convinces them to let him hold onto the tickets until show time. Distracted by the fun of playing basketball, BJ loses the tickets. After a frantic search, he finds the tickets and learns a valuable lesson about responsibility.
* A Pot Full of Sunshine: On a day of fun with Barney and her friends, Baby Bop discovers a lonely little flower, struggling to grow in a shady spot in the park. She takes it to a sunny spot, nurtures it, and makes it her friend. Baby Bop is thrilled when the flower blooms. On the first day of a cold fall morning, the flower dies and Baby Bop is heartbroken. But with help from her friends, she deals with her grief, and gains hope for the future.
Trail Boss Barney and Get Happy! (#1109) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Trail Boss Barney: Three children try to build a pretend farm, but have a hard time working together. Barney takes them to a ranch to show them how all the people there have to work together to keep things running smoothly. The children learn about cooperation and fun on a ranch, and even get to meet a celebrity cowboy cook!
* Get Happy: Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and Riff discover a sad little girl in the park one day and try to cheer her up. Nothing seems to work, so Riff invents a Happiness Machine. In the end, it is her friends who made her happy, not the machine at all!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jan 2, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
For The Fun of It and Starlight, Star Bright (#1110) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* For the Fun of It: After BJ sees Terry play basketball, he wants to learn the teenager's fancy moves. He's trying so hard, but just can't seem to do it! More importantly, he's not even having fun anymore. After some advice from Barney and Terry, BJ decides to do his best and have fun!
* Starlight, Star Bright: On a campout at the park, Barney and the others have fun imagining cloud and star pictures in the sky. Suddenly, Baby Bop sees a falling star. She wants to find it and return it to the sky, but instead finds only a lightning bug. With the help of Barney, his friends and a little imagination, they all send a paper star soaring into the sky to replace the star that fell.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jan 5, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Big As Barney and No, No, No! (#1111) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Big as Barney: When Ryan notices how much everyone loves Barney, he tries to be just like him; but he has a hard time filling Barney's shoes. Then Ryan learns that he is special when he's just being himself!
* No, No, No!: It's just "one of those days" for Baby Bop! Every time she turns around, someone is telling her "no!" As her frustrations grow, Barney explains that the word "no" can help you avoid making mistakes or getting hurt.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jan 6, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Emperor's Contest and Beethoven's Hear! (#1112) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Emperor's Contest: Everyone is excited about a fishing contest that is being held in the park, everyone except Ryan, who doesn't want to follow the contest rules. When Ryan is tempted not to follow the rules, Barney tells a story called "The Emperor's Contest" about a boy who had a similar problem. When it's over, Ryan decides that honesty is the best policy!
* Beethoven's Hear!: Riff can hear music in anything! When he meets a friend who can't hear well, Riff wonders if he would still like music if he couldn't hear so well. Barney tells everyone about a famous musician named Beethoven who wrote beautiful music even though he couldn't hear it.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jan 7, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Guess Who? and Sweet Treats (#1113) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Guess Who?: BJ and Baby Bop decide to get Halloween celebrations underway with a costume party. But when it comes to picking costumes, Riff just can't decide! That night, as the festivities get underway, Riff makes a grand entrance proudly wearing a costume that suits him perfectly!
* Sweet Treats: Barney and his friends go trick-or-treating in the park. One of Barney's friends discovers all his candy is gone...he has a hole in his bag! BJ shares his candy and everyone learns how nice it is to share with friends!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jan 8, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Best In Show and the Chase (#1114) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Best in Show: When the kids decide to have a Dog Show to show off their pets, BJ feels a little left out. He doesn't have a dog, and he sure wishes he did! A friend from the park shares her dog with BJ so he can join in the fun. Everyone has a great time and realizes that all of their dogs are winners!
* The Chase: On a rainy day, Barney and his friends are having a hard time deciding what to do because everyone wants to play the same role!. Barney tells a Native American tale called "The Chase", to help everyone understand that it's best to think for themselves and not to follow the crowd.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jan 9, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Dream Big and That's What A Mommy Is (#1115) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Dream Big: As he watches birds fly overhead, Riff begins to daydream of flying. He decides to build his very own rocket ship and fly to Mars. The flight is not exactly a success, but Barney encourages him to never give up on his dream.
* That's What a Mommy Is: After seeing many moms playing with their kids in the park, Baby Bop is curious. She wonders what makes somebody a mommy. With Barney's help, she learns all about what makes mommies so special!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jan 12, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Shrinking Blankey and the Awful Tooth (#1116) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Shrinking Blankey: Baby Bop's blankey seems to be getting smaller; she's convinced it's shrinking. But Barney shows her that, actually, SHE is growing. She is not sure she likes this idea at first, but Barney soon helps her see that growing and changing are very good things!
* The Awful Tooth:Riff takes a bite of ice cream and realizes that he has a very sore tooth. He's a little afraid of going to the dentist to have it checked, so the others put on a show to help him see that the dentist is his friend and that there isn't anything to be afraid of.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jan 13, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Blame Game and What's Your Name (#1117) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Blame Game: Marcos accidentally breaks an art show project that Melanie has made. Afraid that she will be angry, he doesn't say anything, but then feels guilty. Barney helps him see that honesty and taking responsibility for what we do is always best.
* What's Your Name?: One of Barney's friends, Myra, has decided she doesn't like her name. After learning all about many names, and what they mean, Barney helps her see that it's a very special name -because it's hers.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jan 14, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Magic Caboose and Bj The Great (#1118) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Magic Caboose: Melanie is sad because she misses her friend who is visiting relatives in India. Barney shows his friends that it's fun to go to new places and see new things by taking them on an imaginary journey on the Magic Caboose!
* BJ the Great: BJ wants to be a great magician, but he doesn't want to spend any time practicing. He convinces Baby Bop to help him do a trick, and makes her disappear. When BJ thinks she is gone forever, he realizes the importance of practice. Luckily, Baby Bop hasn't disappeared after all!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jan 15, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Gift of the Dinos and a Visit to Santa (#1119) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Gift of the Dinos: It's Christmas and BJ dreams of getting a new baseball glove to go with his baseball, while Riff hopes for new drumsticks to use his drum. Barney reminds them that Christmas is more than just getting gifts and helps them learn the meaning of Christmas.
* A Visit to Santa: Melanie spends so much time helping her friends at Christmas that she is late writing her own letter to Santa. Barney takes her on a trip to the North Pole to deliver the letter in person.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jan 16, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Riff's Musical Zoo and the Princess and the Frog (#1120) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Riff's Musical Zoo: Everyone is excited about an upcoming trip to the zoo. When the trip is postponed, Riff decides to create a musical zoo. He gathers instruments that sound like real animals. Everyone has a wonderful time at Riff's musical zoo.
* The Princess and the Frog: When Baby Bop hesitates on keeping her promise to watch Ryan's pet frog while he's away, Barney tells her a tale about keeping your word. The friends help tell the story of "The Frog Prince" and Baby Bop learns a lesson in friendship along the way!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jan 19, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Way to Go! A Travel Adventure (#1201) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Inspired by Daniel's trip the next day, Baby Bop wants to go on a trip of her own! With the help of Barney, and their imaginations, Baby Bop, Riff, and the kids have fun exploring all types of travel using cardboard boxes. Their grand finale ends up being on a cardboard cruise ship sailing "over the ocean blue."
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jan 20, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Misbegotten Moon, A Space Adventure (#1202) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
To her dismay, Baby Bop sees a half-moon and thinks the moon is broken in half! Through comic events, she goes on a search to find the missing pieces. Barney takes her and the kids on a magical adventure to the moon where she meets the Man in the Moon who eases her concerns.
The Sword in the Sandbox, A Storybook Adventure (#1203) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Daniel tries to jump-rope with some older kids, but intimidation sets in. He's convinced that he's just too little to do anything right. Barney helps our young protagonist by telling him a story of "The Sword in the Sandbox," a comical re-telling of the King Arthur legend. In the end, Daniel learns that there are many things he can do... if he tries hard enough.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jan 22, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Riff to the Rescue! A Wild West Adventure (#1204) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
A spoof on the Wild West movies that have the dutiful Sheriff vs. the outlaw. Barney tells Riff, who's hesitant to become the captain of the baseball team, the story of his great-great-grandpa Riffle from the Wild West. Riffle was also hesitant to be the one in command, especially when Bossy Bop tries to manage the town. But after becoming the Sheriff, he proves that he can take charge and convince Bossy Bop to play well with others.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jan 23, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
Lights, Camera, Action, A Movie Adventure (#1205) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Grace's food drive isn't going too well. Melanie decides to help her friend out by putting on a movie premier for a canned food admission price. When Baby Bop, BJ, and Riff try to help Melanie, they come up with different ideas that lead up to a cacophony of topsy-turvy events. With Barney's help, Melanie saves the day with an idea of her own - to make a movie about her friends and their mishaps.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jan 26, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
To Catch A Thief, A Mystery Adventure (#1206) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
When several different balls suddenly disappear without a trace, it's detective BJ to the rescue! BJ is determined to find and capture the mysterious ball thief. When BJ accidentally accuses his best friend, Riff, he learns the importance of not jumping to conclusions.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jan 27, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
The Magic Lamp, A Travel Adventure (#1207) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Layla and her friends celebrate her birthday with traditional Lebanese foods. Layla is apprehensive about being "different," but everyone loves the new treats! With a little help from Barney, everyone is transported to a Lebanese marketplace where Leila learns that she and her culture are both truly special!
The Amazing Captain Pickles, A Hero Adventure (#1208) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
BJ learns a lesson about bragging when he tells everyone that he, Captain Pickles, can leap over the moon! Baby Bop (also known as Wonder Princess) has some serious doubts about who is the greatest superhero! Barney helps BJ learn the importance of being honest!
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jan 29, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder
A Game for Everyone, A Sports Adventure (#1209) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and the kids are planning a Sports Day in the park. When they meet Jill, a new friend who is too shy to participate, Barney explains that Jill might just need a little encouragement to join the fun. In the end, Sports Day is a huge success for everyone... even Jill!
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- 1:00pm email reminder